My OC Pony: Friendships Untold (Idea thread closed. See episode OOCs)

Lovinity

So do I submit my OCs and ideas on this thread or are you going to open another on? And when is the final submition date/time? And on a final note how much backstory are you going to need?

And I just had an idea for the first episode, why not have the OCs meet in Xplace? And then OCX has a quest that they all partake in?

Yes each episode will have its own OOC where we share ideas for themes as well as have character sign-ups. The OOCs will be open for one week. Episode 1's OOC will be posted soon... probably within 4-16 hours.

I'm not sure about back story. I might leave it up to all of you and make it a part of Episode 1. And actually your suggestion is similar to what I had in mine for episode 1.

Edited by Lovinity
  • Like 1

Ok great. But like that guy Cainiam was saying this will work out smoother if you set some light weight rules, or have each episode take place at a certen time of day so that every can post in order. But thats all food for thought. Lets magic some magic!

Ok great. But like that guy Cainiam was saying this will work out smoother if you set some light weight rules, or have each episode take place at a certen time of day so that every can post in order. But thats all food for thought. Lets magic some magic!

We'll see how it goes first couple episodes and I'm always open to changing things around as we go along in the episodes. I'm sure Hasbro has done the same thing making My Little Pony... especially when they have listened to fan feedback.

And I do plan to set a few rules for each episode... flexible ones.

Edited by Lovinity

This would be interesting but I will advise this, have each post at three lines minimum since single lined posts would take up alot of space and are quick to make and force the more wordy RP-ers into leaving because of the sheer amount of one-lined responses in a very short time.

Good point. I will definitely add that in guidelines. I think also I'll add the "no double-posting unless absolutely necessary" rule too... since ponies have the option to edit posts. I'd rather them do that than to post a new one.

• Like 1

I'm excited too! I have so many OC's, I'm not sure which ones to use! I'll probably decide by tomorrow though. Or I'll put it off 'till tomorrow and choose the first OC that comes to my head, whichever one.

I'm excited too! I have so many OC's, I'm not sure which ones to use! I'll probably decide by tomorrow though. Or I'll put it off 'till tomorrow and choose the first OC that comes to my head, whichever one.

You can use them all if you wish, just not in the same episode :) Pick one or two each episode.

I can't wait to start tomorrow! :D

I'm excited. Maybe I can actually flesh out Mystic more!

You definitely could!

I vote for Friendships Untold.

Vote accepted!

I have made a decision based on popular community votes. The role play name will officially be "MOP: Friendships Untold" :)

How many episodes will there be? Enough for a long season or just 13 eps?

Basically, as long as interest exists. But I will be doing "seasons" of 13 episodes each. After each season, I will break from the role play for a few weeks and all of us can talk among each other from time to time for ideas for the next season.

So now all we have to do is plan out the first sode... then it begins.

Yes... I'll be opening the episode 1 OOC in maybe a couple hours :)

Hmm, okay, thanks, Lovinity. I'm on-board. This sounds like it'd be real fun. I'm looking forward to the first episode.

^^ The OOC for the first episode is up if you'd like to sign up for it and pitch ideas!

Thank you very much everyone for the ideas and the interest!