Pony Highschool Host Club (OOC/Interest Check)

Would It be cool If I had SilverStar Jump in? I was thinking something along the lines of her being a new student and stumbleing upon the hostclub. Her personality wouldent really make her a 'Girly Flirty' Type. You'd Have to try to convert this 'Tom Colt' Aka tom boy? Idk... Up too you! :3

Can I be The Honey-esque Character?

Name: Scribbles

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Purple

Coat: Beige

Mane/Tail: Blonde W/ orange Highlights

Physique: He is still the size of a child

Residence:Canterlot

Cutie Mark: Small Scribbles

History: Scribbles was born into a rich family of artists. His entire family was full of amazing

Painters and Sculptors. So naturally When he was very young he picked up a pencil and drew a few squiggles

and... BAM! His Cutie Mark appeared. His art is highly sought after. Selling for hundreds of thousands of bits.

While the Commonfolk see it as just random messy lines the rich truly understand the true meaning of... Art.

Character Summary: Scribbles acts like a little kid and is very sensitive when it comes to his feelings.

Since he never grew past the size of an elementary school child He never felt the need to "grow up" Spending

most of his time with his friend and guardian Steel

Really awesome, but one problem. This takes place at Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. An earth pony couldn't really get into a unicorn school, unless we had some odd excuse, like he was a magical earth pony.

Yep! Pick a character who hasn't been chosen (Glasses boy/Kyoya and Manager/Renge), and make an app based on the basic personality traits of them, or you can just jump in as a customer!

[colour=#282828]Name: Shadow Streak[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: [/colour]https://photos-3.dro...zsQ7v6OVq03qEEg [colour=#282828] His cutie mark stands for his knack for DJing, along with his ordinarily spiky personality, which can turn utterly grimdark when he gets angry.[/colour]

Description: [colour=#282828]Orange coat, green eyes, black and red multi-hued mane[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Roll: Glasses boy[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Personality: Normally extremely introverted and unfriendly, once you get to know him he's a good pony at heart that cares for his friends. Although he may not like to admit it, his heart truly is bigger than his mind. Likes to DJ and mix for himself but has never been asked to do it at a party based on his personality. Truly wishes to find the one girl he could love forever even if he works for the Host Club.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]History: While Shadow Streak is a pegasus, his mother and father were both unicorns, therefore making him much more "in tune" with magic, and he has a much larger capacity for magic. Due to problems as a child controlling his anger issues before he became introverted, his mother and father put him into Celestia's School for 2 reasons. For one, it gets rid of him seeing as he is not pure blooded unicorn, therefore he cannot continue the family line, and 2, he has an amazingly large gift for magic even without being a unicorn, but he needs to learn to be able to draw on it without using his anger for it. This caused him to become introverted and never use his magic again. He is at the school to learn to draw it out.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Edit: If you want a base picture of what he looks like when he gets angry, imagine my pony image but coloured like this: [/colour]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/167/b/6/grimdark_lalonde_by_magnum13-d3j257k.png

Sorry for late response! Sleep and school and stuff XD

Anyways, even as a magical pegasus, I don't think he'd be accepted into a unicorn school. Unless you want to change him into a unicorn for this RP, I won't accept him. Sorry!