Crimson Tag who is better known as Gearlock

Gearlock

Roleplaying Type Free for all Rp

Name Crimson Tag but goes by Gearlock

Sex Male/colt

Age Colt but looks older buy a couple years

Species Unicorn

Eye colour:red His eyes are different from others. His irises of black and only filled with a red cross. Its hard to explain and I don't have pictures at the moment so think of this (+)

Coat A light grey colour with red markings (tags hint hint)

Mane/Tail His mare is black untill it reachs around his neck were it turns orange. His tail is short and spikey. Like his mare it is black and the ends are orange.

Physique He has a bigger build then most unicorns. Not built but differently more then just toned.

Residence He lives in a niced sized workshop in Ponyville. But he also stays with his half sister Halla Ween in Canterlot from time to time. (An app for Halla Ween should be ready or WIP by tomorrow)

Occupation Blacksmith and unhired, and completely unknown to said person, Princess Luna's fatefull servent.

Cutie Mark His cutie mark is the hardest part to explain. Its a fan on top of a gear. Well not that hard. He got it when he built a toy out of scrap metal when him and his day where at the trainyard when he was still young. (5 or 6)

History Even after reading the outline for what should go here I am still slightly unsure of what to put. So here is an outline of his life.

-Born

-Got goggles when the family curse made itself know. age 3

-Got cutie mark. age 5 or 6

-started training under his blacksmith master Sliver Gear. He got his nickname from him.

-Left home to work and live in the wide spaces of Ponyville.

And thats it. If i need more liet me know and I'll see what I can do.

Character Summary (Why don't you jut drop history and have them put it here?) Gearlock is a 'shy' pony, someone who does talk to people unless they talk to him first or he as no choice but to. He hated living in Caterlot due to the fact that people treated his family, his mum and him, poorly. His mother and him wear goggles to hide their famliys curse, the Midnight Moon Crosses. A curse given to his famliy when they join forces with Nightmare Moon 1000 years ago. After Princess Luna returned freed from her Nightmare, Gearlock and his mother Aqua Tag went to the Princess to have their curse undone. But saddly that couldn't be done.

Gearlock never knew his real dad, but sees his Step dad Steam Whisle and Step sister Halla Ween as his real ones.