Questions regarding disorders and syndromes.

TehBbqdPizza

My boyfriend has Aspergers Syndrome and so does my best friend. I'm going to tell you right here and now that those things don't make them who you are, and if that is how you defined them they would be awfully upset. All of his life people have made fun of his Aspergers, and it's got an extremely negative connotation. Honestly, it's the only thing that will make him cry.

A pony character can be awkward socially, they can be strange with movement, they can have some mental health problems. But let's call it their personality. They're not a disorder, they're an OC.

• Like 2

Hi TehBbqdPizza! We currently do not allow characters with mental disorders or syndromes in World of Equestria roleplay, as it is a game reflecting the specific canon of Friendship is Magic, where such things are outside of focus for a character.

You are free to create a character for Crossovers or Free for All with any disorder or syndrome you'd like, though make sure that any content you post is all-ages appropriate.

SRG: I appreciate you trying to help out with this question, but I think the information you are trying to provide is off-base in this instance.