Time Spinner (Ready)

NeoExlucky

Role play type: Crossover

Name: Time Spinner

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Blue

Coat: Grey, he always wears his Black Glasses and may wear a pocket watch (As a necklace.) or a locket.

Mane/Tail: Both a brown colour. The mane is a medium length and flat. The tail is a bit longer kind of an S shape

Physique: Time is not muscular in the slightest.That being said he isn't very stocky or tall. He has kind of a medium to small build.

Residence: Ponyville (Though he shares his house with a certain house mate of his.)

Cutie Mark: Time Spinner's Cutie mark is a pocket watch.

When Time was a foal he and his best friend Melody encountered a dragon. The dragon was not a kind one and tried to hurt the filly. Time fought to protect her but Like I said he isn't muscular at all and was simply thrown into a tree. He tried again but got the same results as before but this resulted in his horn starting to glow. He cast a spell to slow the dragon...or perhaps it was to speed up Time. No pony is quite sure. Anyways the spell was a special type of magic called Time magic. Thus his flank began to glow and a pocket watch formed there resulting in his ability to speed up or slow down Time. (Though he can't control it and even when it does work it burns his body.)

History: Have you ever been ripped from your own chaotic world and put into a new peaceful one? That is what happened to me. I was born 2000 years ago. (From the season 1 premiere.) In the city of canterlot. I was just a colt when my friend melody and I encountered a Dragon. It was a horrible dispute but I managed to save Melody and still get my cutie mark. Growing wasn't so hard even in the chaos I lived in. The most dangerous thing was the army of Discord which could end with you in a terrible position. My parents were...there. Truly I didn't get to spend much Time with them, My mother was loving but distant and my father tried but wasn't the best caretaker. I did have a younger brother but he was just a foal when I left. I ended up joining a rebellion to stop Discord. As I worked there Melody had gotten phymosis, which is a deadly disease with no cure. I asked Celestia for help but she looked me dead in the face and said no. I asked Luna but she told me that she couldn't heal her. With no one else to turn to I went to Discord. He gave me a certain flower but it came with a curse. Unless I traveled 2000 years from then I would age to death. I didn't think the flower was important so I threw it away and Time traveled away. I later found out that the flower was the cure. I thought he was messing with my head but instead he was helping me while hindering me. What's worse is even when I can Time travel. It never lets me travel more than a few hours forward. No backwards at all. Due to my Time Travel I needed a guide. SomePony to help me through all of the new things that happened. Echo Forte became my guide. Now my life is as a historian. I research everything I can. Maybe one day, I can forget all about Meldoy and perhaps...meet somepony new, who I can care for that well.

Character Summary:

TIme's talent is Time magic, though he can't control when his time travel abilities are available. He excels at knowledge and knows about many things though he also thinks he is great at haggling and lying but he isn't. His motivation is to let go of his past life to live a new one. He also wants to find a new love. Time enjoy's Orange Juice and rare artifacts. He Hates Spiders (He has arachnophobia.) and mean spirited people. One of Time's hobbies is Writing and playing chess. The latter of the two he does the most. Time tries to be nice to everypony he meets but can be a bit shy at times and can even suffer from culture shock every now and then. When your around Time it can either be very annoying or very interesting (Depending on the ponies personality.) as he tends to give too much information about everything. He isn't good at making friends but when he does make a friend he grows a strong bond with them. Echo has even named their friendship a broship and will even call him his brony. (See what I did there XD) Time can be quick to judge others and will often be a bit gullible at times. He can also suffer from culture shock every now and then and will play with that something for hours like a foal. Time fails at haggling and lying. He also fails at some of the most trivial of tasks. Time also is deathly afraid of Spiders and dragons.

Hello! While I see you have this application marked WOE, I was wondering if you knew about our other rp types? FFA would allow you to have this stamped and approved as is, and you can dive right in! However you wont get to use it in WOE rp, the same goes for Crossovers!

If you want to keep this in Mane then I'll be happy to help you get it approved :D

Ignore that last reply I just figured it out (Some RPer I am. XD) Anyways could I mark it as two different ones or just one?

For example if I wanted to mark it as Crossover and FFA