My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (CLOSED)

Lovinity

[colour=#ff0000]THIS OOC AND SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED.[/colour]

If you wish to be a part of this role play, please wait until the OOC for the next episode opens.

All ponies signed up: Episode begins on Saturday February 23 in the Free-For-All.

Here are the present characters signed up for this episode, the username playing the character, and if stated, a resource to the character's info/bio:

[colour=#000080]*Lovinity, played by Lovinity. See Lovinity's profile for OC bio.

*Crimson Tag, aka Gearlock, played by Gearlock. [/colour]http://www.canterlot...wn-as-gearlock/

[colour=#000080]*Time Spinner, played by NeoExlucky. [/colour]http://www.canterlot...dy/#entry334516

[colour=#000080]*Twilight and OC Darkness Eclipsed, played by QueenChrysalis747. See profile for links.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]*Light Harmony, played by Derpyy. [/colour]http://www.canterlot...-harmony-ready/

[colour=#000080]*Sun Ray, played by Derppy. Stallion Pegasus.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]*Showboat Forte, played by fireraven23. Unicorn Stallion.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]*Dawnstar, played by Shawnie. See post 17 for description.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]*MysticNote, played by Mystik.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]*SilverStar, played by IIID3LTAIII. http://iiid3ltaiii.d...rStar-354328675[/colour]

[colour=#000080]*(maybe) AngelSnapp, played by IIID3LTAIII. http://iiid3ltaiii.d...Snapp-352130895[/colour]

[colour=#4b0082]*the robber, played by Omury[/colour]

[colour=#4b0082]*Flashbomb, played by Daboom444[/colour]

[colour=#000080]WE DID NOT GET A PRINCESS LUNA. Therefore she was removed from plot set-up.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Here is the present theme idea for the episode, which can be altered by feedback and comments from you:[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Ponies go to an annual parade and meet up for the first time. Robber attacks the parade and takes with him/her a filly. Characters must join together and overcome challenges they face in their persuit to recover the missing filly, by using each of their personal skills.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Special events to possibly happen in the story (you choose whether or not to make them happen): The missing filly being a family member or friend of another OC. Some character that will, in the future, become a friend or enemy, be the hero and maybe become a love interest. Ponies getting lost in a maze that the robber conjures up.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Present setting idea, which again can be altered by feedback and comments:[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Starting off: Parade at Canterlot or Ponyville. Sunny Morning/Afternoon. Ponies having fun.

Developing in the story: [/colour]

[colour=#000080]-A robber interrupts the parade.[/colour] [colour=#000080]Ponies panic some. Robber captures a filly and takes her with. Maybe a mess develops as the robber knocks stuff down. Ponies team up to try and locate and catch the robber using each of their personal skills.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]End of the story: Filly located... robber dealt with. Evening. Ponies are grateful for the save.[/colour]

Edited by Lovinity

Crimson Tag, aka Gearlock

Unicorn

Male

reference... http://www.canterlot...wn-as-gearlock/

Ideas....

OCs are asked to find the blank for a event in honnor of the newly returned Princess Luna. My backstory can relate. Blank- Moon Mirror, Moon Tear, Star dust, Star Rod, Planet Crown.

OCs go serching for a missing filly.

• Like 1

(Omygosh, omygosh, omygosh! I am so excited!)

Name: Time Spinner

Unicorn

Male

Reference: http://www.canterlot...dy/#entry334516

Ideas: The OC's all enter X-place (Perhaps Canterlot) and go to a holiday parade of some sort. When the parade begins to fail the OC's have to work together in order to get it back on track.

(I like gearlocks Idea of trying to find something for Luna due to my OC's backstory ending with an odd relationship with Luna.)

• Like 1

If anyone wants to read the stuff they can lol That is the history and stuff.

Idea: Well I like Gearlock's idea about the filly. And I was going to actually suggest an idea about our ponies going to a dance or something and it goes wrong and we have to fix it but you already said that idea XD

I'M SIGNING UP! I don't really know any forms to use, so I'll just go with the flow.

Name: Showboat Forte

Race: Unicorn

Idea: I like the one about finding the missing filly! My idea was about a robbery and we have to investigate who-dun-do-did-it.

Thank you everyone for your sign-ups and ideas!

I have revised my first post with your ideas added in. Please let me know what you think so far.

Wait can I change my OC? I want to make a new character haha

Name: Sun Ray

Pegasus

Well I haven't officially made a whole app page for him yet but I will come up with some backstory in a bit! May I use this OC Lovinity?

Wait can I change my OC? I want to make a new character haha

Name: Sun Ray

Pegasus

Well I haven't officially made a whole app page for him yet but I will come up with some backstory in a bit! May I use this OC Lovinity?

Sure :) You can play both if you want. I'll put both up for now unless you tell me to take down Light Harmony :).

Well I kind of wanted you to take down Light :? Haha because I have been playing as him a lot! Plus a lot of people I am in RPs with have seen Light :) plus I wanted to change my char :) haha

Well I kind of wanted you to take down Light :???: Haha because I have been playing as him a lot! Plus a lot of people I am in RPs with have seen Light :) plus I wanted to change my char :) haha

Okay will do hehe :)

Name: Dawnstar

Pegasus

sex: Stallion

Bright orange coat with a similar coloured mane looks exactly like the one in my picture(minus the horn of course)

Dawnstar was an outstanding unicorn! he knew magic beyond belief. since he was a philly he was taken humorously. so he entered a school for gifted unicorns it was great the entrance exam was a breeze his classes were easy.... until one day he woke up in the morning and his horn was gone! and what replaced them was a pair of wings! he was then kicked out. even his own parents did not want him back. heart broken he moves to ponyville to start a new. a philly with nopony to take care of him hoping to find a way to become a unicorn again.

i like the parade one.

Ponies, we will need someone to play Princess Luna if we plan to follow with current plot idea :)

Please sign up to play her if you're interested :) Thank you!

i shall play Twilight and OC Darkness Eclipsed (link in Bio)

Hey sorry I didn't ask this sooner, but to participate I'll need a piece of feedback or something posted here about the role play or episode to help out developing the theme / plot we're going to follow. You can simply say you like X because of Y if you can't think of any suggestions.

Only thing I can think of is just that all OC are new to town? ya know maybe a trip or something...idk :razz:

Like the town is looking for ponies with the OC's skills?

I like that. Kinda like the first episode of MLP. They uses there skills to sovle the problems they face when saving the filly from the robber.

I like that too!

Revising plot