My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (CLOSED)

Lovinity

HOLD IT! As I said before, lawyers DID exist. Once upon a Time lawyers actually did something in equestria but they don't exist anymore. However it would be taught in the guards training what the badge was and what it did. This would explain why every other pony laughs at it. Because the guards laughed at it so many time during training that its no longer funny.

Further more I think your hiding something... PW_magatama.png

Your objection has been over-ruled. Princess Celestia does not have the power to see into the human world. That's Lyra Heartstring's power. The badge itself is an artifact of... wait I take that back it's just one of Zecora's priceless random things.

OBJECTION! Zecora doesn't like pink... and further more, if you have read on a cross and arrow we already know that Celestia can see into another dimension, another world would be child's err...foal's play to her. ALSO lyra studies anthropology but she cannot see into the human world as she traded her magic powers for a pair of new legs!

OBJECTION! Zecora doesn't like pink... and further more, if you have read on a cross and arrow we already know that Celestia can see into another dimension, another world would be child's err...foal's play to her,

Correction! The badge is not pink. The badge is pink, rose, and olive yellow-ish-ness, which translates to #E891EC, #E73CE9, and #BE9C0C

Correction! The badge is not pink. The badge is pink, rose, and olive yellow-ish-ness, which translates to #E891EC, #E73CE9, and #BE9C0C

GOTCHA! Let me quote you there 'the badge isn't pink ,it's pink, rose, and olive yellow-ish-ness...' So what your saying is that it's not pink but it's pink with a few other colours?

GOTCHA! Let me quote you there 'the badge isn't pink ,it's pink, rose, and olive yellow-ish-ness...' So what your saying is that it's not pink but it's pink with a few other colours?

Yes. There is a difference between the two. Just like the following two sets: Set A, containing the elements 1 2 and 3, is different from set B, which contains elements 1 3 and 5, even though the intersection of the two sets is 1 and 3.

OBJECTION! Zecora doesn't like pink... and further more, if you have read on a cross and arrow we already know that Celestia can see into another dimension, another world would be child's err...foal's play to her. ALSO lyra studies anthropology but she cannot see into the human world as she traded her magic powers for a pair of new legs!

HOLD IT! Where is the proof that Zecora doesn't like pink? She has never stated that, you're making an assumption! Also, humans very rarely have ever seen Equestria, how can they properly study Anthropology?

• Like 1

HOLD IT! Where is the proof that Zecora doesn't like pink? She has never stated that, you're making an assumption! Also, humans very rarely have ever seen Equestria, how can they properly study Anthropology?

OBJECTION! Every human who's ever watched a MLP episode has seen Equestria! XD

Yes. There is a difference between the two. Just like the following two sets: Set A, containing the elements 1 2 and 3, is different from set B, which contains elements 1 3 and 5, even though the intersection of the two sets is 1 and 3.

OBJECTION! no matter what other colours are on the badge one colour is still the same, Pink. Zecora doesn't like Pink thus she wouldn't keep it as an artifact. Also the have you seen the thing? How could it be a priceless artifact?

I'm a brony, your a brony, everyone here is a brony, Humans have seen Equestria i can assure you that. Not to mention if you recall Equestria is a world where humans lived, died, then candy coloured Ponies took over. There has to be research done on it.

I'm a brony, your a brony, everyone here is a brony, Humans have seen Equestria i can assure you that. Not to mention if you recall Equestria is a world where humans lived, died, then candy coloured Ponies took over. There has to be research done on it.

HOLD IT! Where'd you get that last part? I demand evidence!

OBJECTION! no matter what other colours are on the badge one colour is still the same, Pink. Zecora doesn't like Pink thus she wouldn't keep it as an artifact. Also the have you seen the thing? How could it be a priceless artifact?

I have seen the thing. Someone posted the badge not too long ago XP

ever heard of the dinosaurs? and I really didn't want to do this but you forced my hand, let's go back to generations 1, 2, 3, and (god forbid) 3.5, i'm sure you can find some humans in one or two of those time frames. (Cornered theme plays)

ever heard of the dinosaurs? and I really didn't want to do this but you forced my hand, let's go back to generations 1, 2, 3, and (god forbid) 3.5, i'm sure you can find some humans in one or two of those time frames. (Cornered theme plays)

I support His evidence. There is, in fact, humans. I have seen a girl being carried by the ponies.

I have seen the thing. Someone posted the badge not too long ago XP

OBJECTION! I demand to know what kind of lawyer you are? Even a foal could see that if the badge was posted that it's not an artifact it's a -pauses for dramatic effect- meme!

The earlier generations are not canon to the FiM universe! Stay on topic! -Brings out whip and whips Neo-

How are they not the same universe? If I may state, a few of the ponies that exist in FiM generation 4 were, in fact, in previous generations.

The earlier generations are not canon to the FiM universe! Stay on topic! -Brings out whip and whips Neo-

OW! If you recall time had a certain conversation with spike about ponies on the other side of the world that were from previous generations. We also know that griffions live beyond the sea. And since griffins eat meat then they ate all the ponies and humans there and built the griffin kingdom, but due to some griffions not liking life over there they built another griffin kingdom around equestria!

OBJECTION! The little girl, and her brother that appeared in those generations, were brought to Equestria from Earth! In fact, that wasn't even Equestria! Also, the area that Generation 1 took place in was not stated, it could be somewhere other then Equestria! And finally, no humans appeared in other generations, therefor, humans can only go to Equestria when ponies bring them to Equestria!

OBJECTION! The little girl, and her brother that appeared in those generations, were brought to Equestria from Earth! In fact, that wasn't even Equestria! Also, the area that Generation 1 took place in was not stated, it could be somewhere other then Equestria! And finally, no humans appeared in other generations, therefor, humans can only go to Equestria when ponies bring them to Equestria!

Patrick Speaking

I OBJECT! Wait... no I can't object because Lovinity has brought me to Equestria. XP

HOLD IT! You just caught yourself in a trap mr. Fireraven...

OBJECTION! I didn't "catch" myself. I simply didn't think before I spoke. Everyone knows you can't actually catch yourself. It's impossible... unless you somehow made a clone of yourself, maybe.

OBJECTION! I didn't "catch" myself. I simply didn't think before I spoke. Everyone knows you can't actually catch yourself. It's impossible... unless you somehow made a clone of yourself, maybe.

N-no...not you

Godot_Surprised.gif

W-what?! I demand you tell me how!!!

For one take a look at this

Equestria_Girls_February_14_2013_character_models_and_background_cropped.jpg

This is a picture of a future series called EQUESTRIA girls. Everybody here is a human on Equestria.

and if you discredit this then how about this:

Turnabout storm, which takes place in generation 4 has a lawyer with what species?

N-no...not you

Sorry hehe

For one take a look at this

Equestria_Girls_February_14_2013_character_models_and_background_cropped.jpg

This is a picture of a future series called EQUESTRIA girls. Everybody here is a human on Equestria.

"Everybody here is a human 'on Equestria'" That doesn't look like Equestria to me so how can it be Equestria girls? They're clearly on planet Earth. No pony would be able to access long lockers like that with their hooves, so it's sense that such thing wouldn't exist on Equestria

I have one word for you Mr. Trite: Magic. They transformed into humans through the use of magic, and Phoenix entered Equestria through Twilight's use of a teleportation spell. Humans can only enter Equestria when ponies force them in, and turning into a human is complicated magic that only somepony as magically powerful as, say, Twilight Sparkle could possibly pull off. What's that? It seems Twilight and her 5 best friends are all there. It must be a COMPLETE coincidence that the best friends of, and including the most powerful sorceress and newest princess of Equestria were able to turn into humans. Also, the series 'Equestria Girls' is meant to be ponies turning into humans on Earth. Equestria and Earth are very similar, but separate.