My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (CLOSED)

Lovinity

HOLD IT! The show is called EQUESTRIA girls. It was announced that it takes place on equestria but that everypony never was a pony but was a human instead. Hooves wouldn't be considered to open those lockers.

I have one word for you Mr. Trite: Magic. They transformed into humans through the use of magic, and Phoenix entered Equestria through Twilight's use of a teleportation spell. Humans can only enter Equestria when ponies force them in, and turning into a human is complicated magic that only somepony as magically powerful as, say, Twilight Sparkle could possibly pull off. What's that? It seems Twilight and her 5 best friends are all there. It must be a COMPLETE coincidence that the best friends of, and including the most powerful sorceress and newest princess of Equestria were able to turn into humans. Also, the series 'Equestria Girls' is meant to be ponies turning into humans on Earth. Equestria and Earth are very similar, but separate.

Your defense regarding overly-fat chickens taking over the brilliant minds of the evil collaborative donkeys won't work on me!

I have one word for you Mr. Trite: Magic. They transformed into humans through the use of magic, and Phoenix entered Equestria through Twilight's use of a teleportation spell. Humans can only enter Equestria when ponies force them in, and turning into a human is complicated magic that only somepony as magically powerful as, say, Twilight Sparkle could possibly pull off. What's that? It seems Twilight and her 5 best friends are all there. It must be a COMPLETE coincidence that the best friends of, and including the most powerful sorceress and newest princess of Equestria were able to turn into humans. Also, the series 'Equestria Girls' is meant to be ponies turning into humans on Earth. Equestria and Earth are very similar, but separate.

Riddle me this: How would twilight be able to do that? The only way would be to trade your magic in for it. The evidence is right here:

Here we can see that Lyra traded her magic to become human. Why is this relevant to this case? Twilight would have to trade in her magic to become human and we all know twilight would never do such a thing.

HOLD IT! The show is called EQUESTRIA girls. It was announced that it takes place on equestria but that everypony never was a pony but was a human instead. Hooves wouldn't be considered to open those lockers.

This is referred to as an alternate universe. While it's still Equestria, it isn't canon to FiM, because it takes place in an alternate universe where instead of ponies, the apax species is humans, much like on Earth. However, clearly not normal humans. The skin pigments suggest that these aren't humans, but a variation of them, further proving that this is in a parallel universe.

Hehe It's just a thought. I'm just a pegasus. I can't make time warps :)

While it's still a time warp Lyra became a hum... wait didn't this conversation start out with there are no lawyers in equestria? How did we get here? My head hurts now...

Did we seriously make 3-4 pages on arguing over Equestrian lawyers and other random stuff, usually relating to Ace Attorney? My life is complete. After Fluttershy says something to Big Mac, of course. FLUTTERMAC IS MY OTP, DON'T JUDGE!!!

Did we seriously make 3-4 pages on arguing over Equestrian lawyers and other random stuff, usually relating to Ace Attorney? My life is complete. After Fluttershy says something to Big Mac, of course. FLUTTERMAC IS MY OTP, DON'T JUDGE!!!

... Objection?

... Objection?

HA!!!

Now for some REAL OOC news

I've added in that we need someone to play the robber. Also, seeing that SilverStar and I are currently the only fillies signed up, one of us will play as the missing filly unless another filly signs up and elects to.

I'll play the bad guy.

Also, that was for your post about the Equstrian Girls.

Say whaty what now about the Equestria Girls?

I will elect you ^^ Now are you a pony or are you some random Equestria human? haha

I was just thinking that we needed a bad guy and a missing filly. I 'can' use my other OC but it wouldn't really work as a kidnaped filly. Its a 'guard', I made up a group of pony guards called the scouts, and being one I don't see how she would get kidnip. But If we need to I can come up with something.

BTW I am trying to get a friend of mine on this site to play Luna for this project, and if he can't do it I can try to.

I was just thinking that we needed a bad guy and a missing filly. I 'can' use my other OC but it wouldn't really work as a kidnaped filly. Its a 'guard', I made up a group of pony guards called the scouts, and being one I don't see how she would get kidnip. But If we need to I can come up with something.

BTW I am trying to get a friend of mine on this site to play Luna for this project, and if he can't do it I can try to.

Cool, cool!

We have the bad guy, and my thought was that I would end up being the missing filly, though I prefer not to be because I'm... afraid of being the center of attention. But I can if needed.

Does the robber need an accomplice? I have an OC that would work for a robbing and kidnapping, and I somehow doubt we'll use this plot again, so... Yeah.

The robber doesn't need one, but if it's alright with Omury, you can be one.

A thought just crossed my mind. What if during this episode when we are looking for the filly and we find the robber. He get's stopped by not one of us but by a future enemy/friend. If friend I thought of two things they would do. Either A be like rokusho from medabots (The mentor for our main cast.), or B could be a romantic interest for one of our characters. Why the furture enemy of us would stop the robber could be experimented with as well but right now the only thing I can think of is us being used by somepony.

A thought just crossed my mind. What if during this episode when we are looking for the filly and we find the robber. He get's stopped by not one of us but by a future enemy/friend. If friend I thought of two things they would do. Either A be like rokusho from medabots (The mentor for our main cast.), or B could be a romantic interest for one of our characters. Why the furture enemy of us would stop the robber could be experimented with as well but right now the only thing I can think of is us being used by somepony.

It's a thought, but then it leaves this hanging... How's come the other ponies couldn't stop the robber when there was nothing holding them back?

I have my guard OC that could stop the robber and become an romantic interest.

It's a thought, but then it leaves this hanging... How's come the other ponies couldn't stop the robber when there was nothing holding them back?

The robbing took an OC's family member, or friend.

Sorry I need to ask if you could explain what you mean by romantic interest? Do you mean that some pony will fall in love with him/her because of his/her act of hero?

The robbing took an OC's family member, or friend.

That's it! SilverStar is the filly sister of AngelSnapp. If SilverStar elects to be the missing filly, we have ourselves a kidnapped OC family member.

Looks like things are lineing up.

And the whole romance thing, I would see it as a mix of both the hero and love. And is determend by who plays/what oc is the love/hero role. Or it could be more of the groups Princess Cele, menter.

If he was good at what he did? I don't know again the conspiracy theory came up when I thought about it. That or we get lost in a maze because they pop up ever since we threw lyra into a time warp. But let's not get into that.

anyway like with the acts, perhaps some of the dialogue between the characters. Perhaps it's the look or maybe he/she reminds them of another pony they loved or something. I haven't checked all the backstories so I can't be sure.

If he was good at what he did? I don't know again the conspiracy theory came up when I thought about it. That or we get lost in a maze because they pop up ever since we threw lyra into a time warp. But let's not get into that.

Bahahaha I won't get into it ;)

This is awesome. We're nearly there! Shoot the episode isn't supposed to begin until Saturday but we've come a long way already!