My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (CLOSED)

Lovinity

Maybe the robber used the filly as a hostage to escape, so (s)he could get away without harm, not knowing that several OC's were on his/her trail.

Ah yes...OC's the bane of all robbers everywhere XD

• Like 1

Maybe the robber used the filly as a hostage to escape, so (s)he could get away without harm, not knowing that several OC's were on his/her trail.

I'd have to be very weary about that. It seems possible, but tricky to do without the RP becoming NSFW... if the filly is a hostage, of course the robber would be forcing the filly to do things for the robber to help the robber escape.

...same if the robber threatens to harm the filly if anyone were to do something to the robber.

Edited by Lovinity

I was wondering if anypony has any tips or hints on roleplaying. anything is helpful thank you! :razz:

Just try and have a good time. If anything don't make your RP character mr/ms. perfect, cause that can ruin it. It's interesting if your character has flaws, then you can try and exploit those and end it with they overcome it or they fail. Like Time Spinner (My OC and main RPer) is afraid of spiders. Because of that I plan on some scenes where a spider decides to find its way to him. Also try and find a good personality for your RPer to stick too. That makes him/her have a basic set of moral standards that you can destroy or add onto.

• Like 1

I feel bad for all the people following this topic now when we objected, held it, took that, eureakaed, and gohtch someone now. Still this was a fun time. We should make a reference to it in the series.

I'm totally referencing it! Also, my suggestion is not to be afraid to add stuff. Don't God-mod, but repeating events that have happened in your characters PoV, and of course making good descriptions of your charrie and those around you to make your post longer are all acceptable. Don't be a one line poster who just says something, always try to at least describe the basic feelings they have, even if you're just repeating stuff.

• Like 1

I'd have to be very weary about that. It seems possible, but tricky to do without the RP becoming NSFW... if the filly is a hostage, of course the robber would be forcing the filly to do things for the robber to help the robber escape.

...same if the robber threatens to harm the filly if anyone were to do something to the robber.

as long as all of us fallow the rules i dont see it turning into NSFW. (YAAAAAAAAAAY! im upgraded to blank flank!)

You know, objections should usually be followed by statements. Otherwise you'll just get thrown out for wastin' the Judge's time.

okay then...OBJECTION! I'm not even quite sure what that debate was back then... It started out with no lawyers in equestria and somehow ended with lyra turning into a human...

okay then...OBJECTION! I'm not even quite sure what that debate was back then... It started out with no lawyers in equestria and somehow ended with lyra turning into a human...

HOLD IT! Humans are just a tale made up to scare the little filly's! (Yay! I'm playing too :3)

HOLD IT! Humans are just a tale made up to scare the little filly's! (Yay! I'm playing too :3)

Nope. Humans are real. But there numbers are small, becasue they feed off the souls of ponies that travel to south of Baltimare

LIght? You dare to even joke about the darkest tale that ever was or ever will be? The word dark would not be a word if it wasn't for this tale. So I ask you with as much kindness and hidden evil that I can muster, do you wish to hear this tale?

Nova Spack was a normal earth pony, kind, fast, a head-strong. She heard of the stories of humans on the south must island iin the great Baltmare cape, and she never believed them. One day her best friend Huggle went missing with a whole crew of the best boat ponies the Royal Navy had to give. The report stated, 'The ERF Cast went off the grid after sailing past the Island of the Two legged. Eaten by humans.'

Not wanter her best friend to be left out at see she got a boat of her own and travel south. Finding the island she made her way deep in to the forest coming apond a sign that readed, 'HumVille', she pushed forward. Where she found the humans, and the humans found her. They tied her up upside down, and slowly drained her of her blood. Once she near the point of death, the humans healed her cuts. And took her to the bone yard. Which were filled with 100000 different pony remands. BEfore they casted her in to it she felt her soul being pulled out of her for what felt like 60 years.

BTW When your soul is ripped out it feels like you are in the hottest place on the planet and the heat is in you and burning even hotter the longer you are there.

Nova Spack was a normal earth pony, kind, fast, a head-strong. She heard of the stories of humans on the south must island iin the great Baltmare cape, and she never believed them. One day her best friend Huggle went missing with a whole crew of the best boat ponies the Royal Navy had to give. The report stated, 'The ERF Cast went off the grid after sailing past the Island of the Two legged. Eaten by humans.'

Not wanter her best friend to be left out at see she got a boat of her own and travel south. Finding the island she made her way deep in to the forest coming apond a sign that readed, 'HumVille', she pushed forward. Where she found the humans, and the humans found her. They tied her up upside down, and slowly drained her of her blood. Once she near the point of death, the humans healed her cuts. And took her to the bone yard. Which were filled with 100000 different pony remands. BEfore they casted her in to it she felt her soul being pulled out of her for what felt like 60 years.

BTW When your soul is ripped out it feels like you are in the hottest place on the planet and the heat is in you and burning even hotter the longer you are there.

I've read scarier... Before this I was a creepy pasta researcher and there are some really good creepy pastas.

Hay is for horses, and I'm a pony so drop it. You never heard the tale of Nova Spack and the Human?

*Hint Hint* I was complained at for being in character. Therefore, you may want to not be in character except in role play otherwise you'll be caught by a staff member.

If you want to use this pony, sorry but This pony is forbidden in this kind of role play. Sorry. Too NSFW.