My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (canceled)

Lovinity

((I got the time to kick things off so.... Here we go...))

Gearlock was the last to step off the train that just arrived in Canterlot. He was only here to veiw the parade, and if he got lucky, talk to Princess Luna. Gear was one of these ponies that moved out of Canterlot not only to escape the fast paced life style, but to move someplace more open to work on his more challenging projects. [colour=#daa520]'Been some time since I was last here.' [/colour]He thought to himself, as he walked and glanced at the large number of ponies that gathered to watch the parade. [colour=#daa520]'Today is going to be a good day.' [/colour]Finding a bench, that to his surpise no pony was seated near the main area of the parade, he sat and used his magic to pull a blueprint out of his sattle bag; the blueprint was nothing new, just a wheel design he hoped to improve. As he read the blueprint though the goggle that graced his face, he ran a hoof though his balck and orange mane - in a deep in thought manner- awaiting the start of the parade.

Showboat Forte moved through the crowded streets of Canterlot. A parade was rolling through the city, for what reason, Showboat wasn't sure. He just needed a good excuse to escape work for a day, and what would be better then... Whatever Canterlotians were celebrating. Showboat looked up at the many ponies playing through the streets. Showboat remembered the days when he used to be a musician. [colour=#0000cd]I really need to find time to get back into that. [/colour]Putting that thought aside, Showboat returned to reality, listening to the music the marching band was playing. [colour=#000080]We could be home resting, you know... [/colour]Showboat sighed. Discord's curse never seemed to leave him. [colour=#0000cd]That would be nice, actually. [/colour]Showboat yawned loudly. [colour=#000080]Let's just go home and sleep. [/colour]Showboat nearly gave in when a blast of music hit his ear, getting rid of any tiredness he had. [colour=#0000cd]Maybe later, I actually think I'd like to finish this.[/colour]

(cool ^^)

(I'm only playing Applejack for a short moment)

Lovinity had arrived at the parade from her home in Canterlot. Lovinity stumbled across Applejack at a concession stand selling her apple treats.

"Care to buy some apple-tastic treats?" Applejack said to Lovinity.

"Sure I'll take one cinnamon apple turnover and... ooh what's that?" Lovinity said and pointed to a treat she didn't recognize.

"That's the razzle Dazzle Apple. It's juicy like a real apple, tart like a grapple, and sweet like a caramel apple. Try it, you'll love it!" Applejack assured Lovinity.

"Alright I'll take it!" Lovinity took out 10 pieces and gave them to Applejack. She then walked back to where the march was to begin.

Sun was so excited for the parade. He had always lived in Canterlot but he had never seen a Canterlot parade. He dashed out of his door and flew up above his house. He closed his eyes and took in a big deep breath. He glanced up at the sun and then turned away from it. He looked down at the streets and saw how crowded they were getting. He then heard the faint sounds of music playing and he started to fly at a moderate speed towards the sound. He landed on the ground and moved through the streets. He kept being pushed into ponies and had to keep saying he was sorry even thought it wasn't his fault. He then found a good spot and stopped to watch the parade.

Time trotted out of his house. He was excited to learn about everything that this holiday was about. He had only lived in canterlot for about a few weeks and was also excited to talk with some of the ponies that lived outside of canterlot. He trotted outside and watched as the parade went by. [colour=#696969]"I'm told that there was a contest for little ms...what was it again? Ah never mind, there was some small filly in the parade." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said under his breath[/colour] [colour=#000000]Time's necklace bounced as some of the floats passed by. Time owned a gold pocket with a crack down the middle. It was given to him as a gift and allowed him to do amazing things. He watched as the floats went by somewhat amused. [/colour][colour=#696969]I'll have to remember to study this more tomorrow.[/colour] [colour=#000000]He thought. [/colour]

Lovinity watched as some of the royal guards led the march as it began. She was amazed at all of the different ponies in the parade... guards, stallions, mares...

Princess Cadence caught the eyes of Lovinity.

"Princess Cadence and Shining Armor... in the parade? Awesome!" Lovinity said as she ate her apple turnover.

SilverStar Got off the train into Canterlot. "[colour=#008080]This is my frist time travailing alone! Hehe. So cool[/colour]" She checked her saddle bag and went through a mental check list. Sketch Book? Check, Paint? Check, Paint Brush? Check. AngelSnapp her Brother had also given her 250 bits of spending money for the week. Which excited her. She could go to a fancy restaurant! Or buy a commission from another painter! The possibilities were endless in Canterlot. She continued to trot down the road. Looking at signs in front of buildings. Looking for the hotel she was staying at for the week. Not only was there was a parade, But she was also here for the sights! "[colour=#008080]I Cant wait to go to the gardens and paint![/colour]" She smiled to herself. She was in no hurry to check-in to the hotel. So she continued to explore.

Gearlock put away his blueprints as the he noticed Princess Cadence pass by. His family had its connections with the royals, but he never met, or till today, seen the pink princess. He took the time to quickly scan the crowds that seem to have grown since he sat down. And he couldn't help but feel somewhat displeased with the fact that the ponies the milled around had no manners at all. He even watch a young pegasus get pushed around, and the young one thought that it was his falt and apologize for it. [colour=#daa520]'This is why I moved out of Canterlot.' [/colour]He stood and made his way over to the young Pegasus. [colour=#daa520]"My dear pegasus, I can't help but notice that you had a nice spot over here. But I have a better on the bench along the wall. Care to join me?" [/colour]His goggled eyes look at the pegasus, leaveing no clue to if he was looking at him or something else.

Sun had his eyes fixed on the parade. The next thing he saw was Princess Cadance. He had never actually seen her before but now he just saw her! He was so excited. The next thing he knew he was pushed again. He apologized as the pony that pushed him scolded him. He wanted to yell at him but he didn't. Then a pony walked up to him. Sun didn't look at him at first but then he realized he was talking to him. The stallion had goggles on so Sun had no idea if he was looking at him. He offered Sun a new spot to watch the parade. [colour=#a52a2a]"Well it beats getting pushed around in this crowd."[/colour] He then looked around at all the ponies around them. "[colour=#a52a2a]Yes I would love to join you. Name's Sun Ray by the way." [/colour]He wanted to let him shake his hoof but he was really crowded.

Lovinity decided to gently fly in the air above most ponies to see what was going on around. She passed over many ponies she's never met before since her move from CloudsDale to Canterlot. One pony she ran into was a really small filly with a hand saw cutie mark.

"Hehe wow I wonder if I was ever that small," Lovinity said to herself, continuing to slowly fly around.

She ran into another pegasus with a bubbly cutie mark and gray body with yellow mane and tail. "I remember seeing her somewhere before... can't remember her name" she thought. She saw that her eyes were a little off. "Hmm... I know it's at the tip of my tongue..."

• Like 1

Flashbomb had been flying to Canterlot to see a parade that he wanted to see for awhile. He flew up and saw canterlot on the horizon.[colour=#0000FF] "I wonder if there will be anypony i know there."[/colour] He thought to himself as he neared canterlot. He Thought that Silverstar or Angel Snapp would be there. He still lived in the basement of his house for 4months now. He Landed in canterlot at the Train station. He trotted in the crowd and Looked for anypony Familiar.

[colour=#DAA520]"My name is Crimson Tag, but my friends call me Gearlock. Its a pleasure to meet someone so young and well behaved, Sun Ray. Follow me if you would." [/colour]With a flick of his head he started leading the pegasus though the crowds. He would normal move alot faster, bit kept it slow to make sure he didn't loss his 'new friend' along the way.

Sun nodded at him and smiled. Then Crimson turned around and he started to trot away. Sun quickly caught up with him and followed. Sun felt as if he was some important pony being lead to some place by another pony. But he shook off that feeling. He liked Crimson. He called him polite. He quickly kept up with Crimson and watched the parade going on.

(Derpy XD)

(I know I'm acting out hehe :) )

Lovinity flew around and decided to land in an open spot in the crowd. A random pony came up to Lovinity.

"Hey you that pony who love love?" The pony asked

"Yup," Lovinity replied.

"We wanted to know if you could spare some thoughts for a young colt of ours who is in the hospital and can't make it today."

"I'll definitely do that for you," Lovinity replied, smiling and putting a wing on the pony's shoulder.

Lovinity flew off for a second to send a little bit of love to that pony in the hospital. A small amount of heart magic came out of her and floated away.

The more SilverStar trotted into town, The more crowded it became. She got shoved every now and then. She walked defensively and tried not to run into any-pony. "[colour=#008080]This is the big city hu? Oof![/colour]" She said as some-pony ran into her and continued on there way without even saying sorry. "[colour=#008080]Why is it so crowded? Is this where that parade is suppose to be?[/colour]" She wondered. She continued trotting through the crowd, once she was in the worst of it. A shop caught her eye. It read "Photo Finish'es Photo shop" (Real original I know! XD) "[colour=#008080]I bet that would be a shop AngelSnapp would like![/colour]" She would have to tell him when she got back. She felt slightly alone. Not knowing any-pony and she was pretty sure she was lost at this point.

Flashbomb noticed how crowded the Trainstation was. He was shoved and nearly toppled. [colour=#0000FF]"Um excuse me!" [/colour]Flashbomb hollered after the pony. He was ignored, then he got shoved again and again. Flashbomb had enough and flew up. He flew above the crowdm He neared the 2nd teir of canterlot where all of the stores and such were. Flashbomb decided to land and lookaround he shops before the parade started. He had 400 bits him from working on the weather team. He gazed at all of the shops. [colour=#0000FF]"Wow look at all of these places, no wonder canterlot is so busy."[/colour] Flashbomb said outloud. He then saw a shop with a large Camera sign. He trotted over and gazed into the display window. He thought how Angelsnapp loved these things. He contemplated on buying one for him. But he would probably buy the wrong one with bad quality film or some flim flam. He continued to look at the cameras in the display window.

(Reminds me of Diagon Ally)

• Like 1

Soon Gear and Sun made it to the still empty bench that sat up aginst the wall. The view wasn't much, but you could get a better view if you stood. [colour=#daa520]"Here we are. It doesn't seem like much but try standing on the bench: you should have a better view of things." [/colour]He stated as he retook his seat on the bench. His head looked directly at the parade in front of him but his eyes scan the area. He wouldn't normally be this 'jumpy', but he left on bad terms with someponies close to him.

Showboat continued watching the show, especially loving the marching band playing their energetic music. Showboat, having Caneighdian manners, apologized profusely every time somepony bumped into him, though it didn' happen often. Showboat was smart enough to stand off to the side to avoid the wandering citizens. While watching the parade, a multicoloured mane caught his eye. As he looked closer, he realized that Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armour themselves were at the parade! Showboat couldn't believe he had a chance to meet royalty, and wished he had something to make the moment more memorable. He then noticed he was conviniently next to a Photo Shop. [colour=#0000cd]Perhaps I can buy a camera there. [/colour]Showboat lay off the wall, and walked towards it. He had a good 300 bits on him, which he knew he would find a way to spend them all before returning to work. He saw somepony looking at the photos through the window. Showboat got closer to look through as well, and saw cameras with film. Showboat hoofpumped in celebration. Showboat was very happy, and needed somepony other then his curse to talk to. [colour=#0000cd]"Can you believe Princess Cadence herself is here?" [/colour]He asked the scarr-covered pegasus next to him.

SilverStar tried to go back the way she came, It was apparent that that was going to be impossible without wings. "[colour=#008080]Why is it so busy![/colour]" She looked around and spotted Princess Cadence and Shining Armor. "[colour=#008080]Is that why its so busy? Must be.. They are only the most famous couple in all of Equetria.[/colour]" She thought to herself. She tried to push her way through the crowed but ended up getting shoved back near the Photo shop "[colour=#008080]Owie.. Hey watch it Mister![/colour]" She yelled at the pony as she got up and dusted her-self off. She made sure nothing fell out of her saddle-bag.

Sun and Crimson finally made it to the bench. Sun was happy that he was big enough to see just barely over to the parade. While he was trotting with Crimson he noticed all of the shops around. He felt in his saddle bag and realized he had about 250 bits. He smiled at his money. He was glad of the job he had in Cloudsdale. He looked at Crimson as he told him stand on the bench for a better view. "Don't worry, I can see just fine." He smiled a bit and said, "So how long does this parade last? This is my first time to be at this parade." Sun's face was lit up with excitement. He was very happy to be here.

Lovinity looked around as she was in the air and spotted a "whack-a-Changeling" booth. She giggled and went over there to play a round. She knocked them about, laughing and giggling while doing so. She managed to hit about 80% of them... not bad for a young filly like her. Of course, she had to hover a little bit above ground for her small size to get to the changeling dummies.

After she was done, she looked around as she continued to fly above and saw the ponies below being rude when it came to crowding. She giggled to herself and decided to flutter a little bit of love sparkles over a small group of ponies to watch them go from impolite to huggers.

Flashbomb examined the Cameras in the Display window. He was puzzled by all the numbers and letters that named each one P90x 75000phkj. [colour=#0000FF]"How does Angel snapp enjoy these things?"[/colour] He said to himself. He then he was being spoken to he turned around and saw a pony was talking to him. [colour=#0000FF]"Oh...im sorry i didnt hear you."[/colour] He appologised to the pony. He shuffled his hooves slightly.

Gear put a hoof to his chin. [colour=#daa520]"I can't say for sure when the parade ends, but if I remember right it ends near moon up." [/colour]He turns his eyes skyward in time to see yet another pegasus perform somesort of magic, which isn't as uncommon as must ponies think; anypony can used magic if they know how to channel it. [colour=#daa520]"Hey Sun Ray, do you know who that is up there?" [/colour]He point upward with his hoof, just as the spell started to rain down on the ponies blow; which weirdly started hugging.