My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (canceled)

Lovinity

Yeah, Lovinity just because it is in FFA doesn't mean everyone can just join will nilly, its still your RP it is your call weather to let them join or not, and if, even if you accept them, they feel overpowered, talk to the person to try and work it out.

• Like 1

We're having people on both sides of the scale: For hosting in WOE and against hosting in WOE.

I cannot make a decision at this point and have instead opened a poll for you to vote what happens with this series.

The poll is at http://www.canterlot.com/topic/14181-my-oc-pony-friendships-untold-location-of-rp/

There's also two options regarding starting another series and keeping this one. So four choices in all.

Okay every pony I've made a compromise and we'll see how it goes, so please tell me what you think:

I will give episode 1 another try... starting anew and putting in place the new guidelines. If it fails again, the series will be moved to WOE. If it goes well, the series will stay in FFA.

How does that sound?

• Like 1

yes, i approve, btw my previous offer still stands of being a moderator to your rp, i can help with stuff like rules and guidelines, also the process of which applications are ok and not..

I appreciate that. I think I'll accept any character who wants to sign up but there will be guidelines about the use of magic... for example only Unicorns and Alicorns may use magic. Unicorns magic must be very limited. Alicorns must only use powerful magic when absolutely necessary... and must not be "instant problem solver" type magic. Etc. I'll try to simplify guidelines.

Wait... everyone I forgot about crossovers. What do you think about hosting this RP in crossovers? You still don't need an application to participate, but I've been informed that a structured role play that wouldn't have the exact restrictions of WOE might be best in Crossovers.

Edited by Lovinity