My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (canceled)

Lovinity

The pony apparently didn't hear Showboat. Though slightly bugged that he had to repeat himself, he giggled it off and smiled, yelling louder over the crowd and music for the pegasus to hear him. [colour=#0000cd]"I can't believe Princess Cadence herself is here!" [/colour]He repeated.

Sun nodded at Gear. Sun then looked up at the sun for a second and realized that the parade could still go on for quite a while. He then looked back at Gear and looked in the direction of where his hoof pointed. He looked in the direction. He noticed a red coloured pegasus pony that was flying above a group of ponies. He saw her drop what appeared to be some sparkles. He then noticed that the group of ponies that started hugging. Sun looked back at Gear and said, [colour=#a52a2a]"To be honest Gear. I have absolutely no idea what that was. All I recognized was the pegasus." [/colour]He then looked back up in the sky.

Lovinity spotted another booth just straight ahead of her. "The Discord ring toss". She went over to it and grabbed some rings. The goal was to get the rings on to Discord's tail, which was sticking straight out. She had 10 rings... she managed to get 3 on... but not enough for a prize, which required at least 7. But Lovinity didn't care; she was enjoying herself.

EDIT: sorry mis-read your post Snowboat./ Lovinity is still at the booth let's assume.

Edited by Lovinity

Flashbomb heard him that time. [colour=#0000ff]"Yea its kinda awesome that she is here."[/colour] He smiled to the friendly stallion.[colour=#0000FF] "Do you think that she is here on buissines?" [/colour]He asked him [colour=#0000FF]"What a stupid question Flashbomb. O cours sheis here to see the parade. Asking dumb questions lke that.Makes for a great first empression."[/colour] He thought.

(Lol Snowboat)

The pegasus seemed to believe that she was there on business. [colour=#0000cd]"I suppose it's possible." [/colour]Showboat responded. [colour=#000080]Let's leave this loser. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]Don't be rude. We're just talking about the Princess. [/colour]Then, the voice of a mare came out from above. Showboat looked up, and laughed as he saw a red mare floating above them. She asked for his name. [colour=#0000cd]"My name is Showboat Forte!" [/colour]He yelled up to her, giving a dramatic bow. [colour=#0000cd]"Remember that name, for someday I will be famous!"[/colour]

Edited by fireraven23

(Lol Snowboat)

The pegasus seemed to believe that she was there on business. [colour=#0000cd]"I suppose it's possible." [/colour]Showboat responded. [colour=#000080]Let's leave this loser. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]Don't be rude. We're just talking about the Princess. [/colour]Then, the voice of a mare came out from above. Showboat looked up, and laughed as he saw a red mare floating above them. She asked for his name. [colour=#0000cd]"My name is Showboat Forte!" [/colour]He yelled up to her, giving a dramatic bow.

(Okay Lovinity's not at the booth anymore haha I'm confusing myself. I saw you had scar-covered pegasus but that was after I posted so that was a mistake but... hehe might as well continue like this ;) )

Lovinity looked at Snowboat and giggled. "No need to bow, I'm no princess (giggle)." Lovinity tried to get closer to Snowboat without bumping in to any of the other ponies below. She extended out a hoof for a hoof shake. "I'm Lovinity. Nice to meet you!" Lovinity said and smiled.

((What are you talking about Lovinity _in your side comment not your post_?))

Gearlock watch as the red pegasus flew back towards the booths/games. [colour=#daa520]"Well who ever it was their gone now...." [/colour]He was left to wonder who that pony was. Even though magic casting earth ponies and pegasus are common, thier names still make rounds around the unicorn circles. He turned his eyes back to the parade in front of him.

((Edited- Something got lost in translation here...))

Flashbomb Looked up and saw Lovinity. He knew her from another Holiday. He smiled as she introduced herself to Forte. He heard a Pony fall. He turned around and saw a Familiar face. [colour=#0000FF]"Silver Star are you ok?"[/colour] He asked with concern. He ran to her and made sure she wasnt hurt. He smiled warmly to her and flcked his tail in slight amusement.

The mare was friendly enough. Showboat shook her hoof when she offered it. She introduced herself as Lovinity. Showboat gave her a friendly grin as he took his hoof away. [colour=#0000cd]"Want to find someplace quiet?!" [/colour]He yelled up to her, still being slightly overshadowed by the noise from the parade, then motioning for the photo shop, hoping for it to be easier to hear in it.

((What are you talking about Lovinity _in your side comment not your post_?))

Gearlock watch as the red pegasus flew back towards the booths/games. [colour=#DAA520]"Well who ever it was their gone now...." [/colour]He was left to wonder who that pony was. Even though magic casting earth ponies and pegasus are common, thier names still make rounds around the unicorn circles. He turned his eyes back to the parade in front of him.

((Edited- Something got lost in translation here...))

(That was for Snowboat haha sorry he was calling for a scarred covered pegasus and I accidentally thought he meant Lovinity)

Lovinity had to think for a few seconds... she didn't catch what the last statement Snowboat said was. "Oh... hehe I'll try to remember. I sometimes have bad memory." Lovinity gave a smile and the "upright eyelid" expression (This: ^^)

She heard Snowboat's next reply about finding a quiet place.

"Sure!" She shouted to Snowboat. "Hmm how are we going to do this. I'm too small to pull you up." Lovinity said, giving a loud giggle. "And the crowd is quite dense."

Edited by Lovinity

SilverStar turned when she heard some-pony yell up at a pegasus that they would be famous one day. She yelled as loud as she could to the stallion "[colour=#008080]Not as famous as me![/colour]" She turned back and giggled to herself. She thought that she could hear her name being called. But she couldn't tell over the loudness of the crowed. She pretended to window shop at the shop next to the photo shop. She wanted to see how that stallion would react to her calling him out. She noticed a familiare painting. "[colour=#008080]Well would you look at that![/colour]" She said happily, "[colour=#008080]I painted that![/colour]" She smiled. She had never seen her work in a shop before.

• Like 1

Another young mare nearby appeared to share Showboat's dream of fame, yelling that over to him. Showboat giggled at that. The mare walked over to the shop, and apparently, one of the painting on display inside was made by her. Showboat took a look at it. [colour=#0000cd]"Looks pretty cool!" [/colour]He told her enthusiastically. [colour=#000080]It sucks. I hate it. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]Do you like anything? [/colour][colour=#000080]... Cats are kinda' cute... [/colour]Ignoring the voice, Showboat turned back to Lovinity. [colour=#0000cd]"Let's go inside!" [/colour]Showboat opened the door, and held it for Lovinity, and anypony else who wanted to enter.

(I gotta' sleep now, night guys!)

• Like 1

Sun nodded in agreement with Gear. He had no idea who that Pegasus that was flying around was. He wondered if he had ever seen the Pegasus around Cloudsdale before and he never noticed. He then began to think about Cloudsdale. He loved his home up there. He then looked over at Gear and said, "You know, Canterlot is almost as amazing as Cloudsdale.". He chuckled a bit and looked up in the sky.

Snowboat

---

Lovinity found a way to carefully land on the ground without bumping anyone. But she just wanted to have one last giggle before she entered the booth with Snowboat. She took her magic sparkles and blew them on the pony in front of her. The mare had a brief quick love strike and "accidentally" said "I love you" to the colt. Then she regained her thoughts and said to the colt "OMG I'm so sorry I seriously did not mean that! I don't know what came over me."

Lovinity giggled and then walked inside with Snowboat, while saying "Thank you kind colt" and smiling.

Me go beddy by too

Edited by Lovinity

Flashbomb realized that She had not heard her over the roar of the crowd. He rolled his eyes and decided to enjoy himself for a bit before seeing the parade. He pushed through the dense crowd. He would find Silverstar later. He found a quiant little coffee shop in a corner of the small side road. He entered it. It was small and cozy. He sat down at the coffee bar and ordered Tea.

(Nighty night. I guess i will leave Flashbomb in this small cofee shop thats out of the way. Night!)

SilverStar smiled "[colour=#008080]Thanks, That was a Waterfall up by Fillydelphia I did when I still lived there.[/colour]" The stallion opened the door and told a near-by pegasus that they should go inside. SilverStar figured It might be a good way to get away from the crowd for a moment, So she filed in with the rest as well.

(Hush now, quiet now its time to lay my sleepy head... zZzZz)

(Translation.. Im going to bed as well ^w^)

• Like 2

He turned to look at his 'partner'. [colour=#daa520]"Is it now. I have only been to Ponyville, Baltmare, and a few other locations; and I always thought that Canterlot was the must amazing, if not the must uptight place in Equestria." [/colour]He thought for a couple of seconds, counting in his head the number of peices he had. [colour=#daa520]"I think I am going to walk around for a bit, see if I can't find something cool for my half sister. Care to come with?"[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520](Ok now I really am going to bed.))[/colour]

"[colour=#0000cd]The parade is such a big thing this year[/colour]" Mercurius mused to himself. As it should be what with everything that's happened. He smiled pulling the hood completely cover his horn. A aquamarine cloak hid most of his aqua coat and black mane, as well as the most important thing, his cutie mark: a stretching cat with a little burglar's mask. He looked around what he could see through and above the crowd and what he saw nearly took his breath away. No, it wasn't the princess he was looking at but who was by her side. So, the captain of guards himself is a part of the festivities this year, he thought to himself, That will make my job easier or harder depending on how I play my cards. He began looking around the crowd for an easy target. Two mares were talking to each other. He walked over to them and 'accidentally' bumped into one as he quickly levitated a small item from her saddlebag into his. "[colour=#0000cd]So sorry, miss.[/colour]" He spoke and bowed his head. She accepted the apologies and Mercurius continued on his merry way. As soon as they were out of sight he gazed at his catch, a nice shiny pocket watch. He couldn't help a small chuckle at the thought of what she might do when she discovered the watch missing.

Darkness sat under the shade of a nice large tree at the edge of the Whitetail Forest, watching Canterlot from there, that was like a past time to him. He sighed as he looked at all the happy mares and stallions going about there lives, but he didn't belong there, he was a freak, his colour and he was a unicorn born pegasus, a curse...at least that's what his parents instilled in him. He slowly got up and shook off, he wanted to see this parade, but he needed a shaded rooftop for him to be ok, so he took to the sky and prayed not to be noticed.

[night]

Time watched as all of the floats and other sorts of things went by. Time turned around and walked through the crowd. He saw all sorts of amazing booths, stores, and attractions. He walked around a bit more. He swore there were some ponies he had seen before but he couldn't put his hoof on it.

[colour=#a52a2a]"Well that sounds awesome! I've only been to Trottingham and Manehatten. Just for visits though."[/colour] Sun then got up off the bench and stretched. He stretched his wings and flapped them a bit. He then looked back at Gear and said, [colour=#a52a2a]"Yeah! Let's go check out some shops and stuff. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of them around because of the parade and what not." [/colour]He then checked his saddle bag for his bits. He was eager to spend some of them.

Flashbomb sat in the quiet little coffee shop he looked around and saw that it had small booths cedar rafters and a fire place. A small fire burned in it. [colour=#0000FF]"Wow this might be my new favorite place to come for refreshment."[/colour] He thought to himself. He glanced out of the window in the front and saw many ponies walking around outside. He was the only one in the coffee shop but he didnt mind.[colour=#0000FF] "I wonder how long the parade will last for."[/colour] He pondered. He reached into his saddlebag and pulled out the bag of bits and a book. The book was the Fundamental examination of arial inquiries (aka a trick book) He read on the pysical explaination of a ground spiral. He wanted to get better at arial tricks so he could wow other ponies. The mare who ran the coffee shop came with his green herbal tea.[colour=#FF8C00] "Here is your tea sir, That will be 2 bits."[/colour][colour=#0000FF] [/colour]Flashbomb opened his bag of bits and tossed her the payment.[colour=#0000FF] "So you opened this coffee shop on your own?"[/colour] He asked her as she handed him the tea.[colour=#FF8C00] "Yea my pa and i opened it together, He is in manehatan visiting my Nanna, Its not much but t pays the bills."[/colour] She responded with a smile. She turned away and ent to the sink to wash some cups. Flashbomb took a sip of the tea. It was good, really good! He looked down at his bok and read on.

• Like 1

Lovinity and the other mare entered the photo shop, with a few other ponies leaving. Showboat closed the door quickly and sighed that it twas over. It was definitely quieter in the photo shop. Although the sounds of the parade were still hearable, one could still have a normal conversation. Showboat turned to the two ponies. [colour=#0000cd]"You two from around here?" [/colour]He asked them, trying to start some small talk.