My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (canceled)

Lovinity

(Alright going to head off here very shortly. When I do I won't be back probably until Monday... busy weekend..)

Lovinity looked up at the Stallion.

"[colour=#800000]Hi there! What's your na... (giggle)[/colour]" Lovinity got cut off when she saw the whipped cream stuck to SilverStar's nose.

"[colour=#800000]Sorry... sorry... you have some whipped cream on your nose. Would you like me to lick it off for you?[/colour]" Lovinity giggled.

"[colour=#800000]Anyway what's your name?[/colour]" lovinity asked.

Edited by Lovinity
  • Like 1

(Yup now it's time for actual Time Spinner with all of his background except a name change.)

Time smiled wide and chuckled at the whip cream. Then his face turned to a sad one. His mind raced with memories of Aqua. Aqua was a sky blue unicorn with a white mane. When her and Time first drank coffee she did the same thing. [colour=#696969]She liked hazelnut though. [/colour][colour=#000000]Time quickly perished the thought [/colour][colour=#696969]"It's nice to meet Silver Star!"[/colour][colour=#000000]Time said sipping his Coffee again.[/colour]

SilverStar giggled, "[colour=#008080]I wonder If it can..[/colour]" She stuck her tongue out and tried to lick off the whipped cream. She laughed at Lovinity's offer to lick it off (I was hoping some-pony would ask that!) "[colour=#008080]Thanks, But ive got it.[/colour]" She levitated a napkin and wiped off the Whipped Cream. Time Spinner told her it was nice to meet her. "[colour=#008080]Nice to meet you too TimeSpinner![/colour]" She said happily and went back to her sketch, "[colour=#008080]You know, Lovinity, I think this is going to be a awesome painting, Ill have to buy some different colours when I get back to PonyVille.[/colour]" She said, She Grew deeper into the sketch, Focusing on it more.

[colour=#696969]"Oh so your from ponyville." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said after he had nearly chocked on his coffee when the maroon pegasus asked to lick off the whip cream. [/colour][colour=#696969]"What about you...I'm sorry I don't think I got your name. I'm Time Spinner."[/colour]

(I was hoping some-pony would ask that!)

(Haha you serious?)

Lovinity watched silverstar continue her sketch.

"[colour=#800000]It seems a lot of people want to draw me. I've had many people back in the town of Deviant wanting to draw me. Why is that? Not saying I don't like it, but just wondered about that.[/colour]" Lovinity said.

"[colour=#800000]ah... Oh wait, Time![/colour]" Lovinity said, just now recognizing him from Hearts and Hooves Day. "[colour=#800000]what's been up with you lately?[/colour]" Lovinity asked.

Another pony from the coffee shop came over to Lovinity.

"Hey infinite love pony, we need you for a moment! There's a small group of ponies in CloudsDale wanting to fight each other. Wondered if you can help calm things down."

"[colour=#800000]Sure, I can try[/colour]." Lovinity replied. "[colour=#800000]Sorry ponies I need to go. I'll see you later![/colour]"

Lovinity left the coffee shop and headed to CloudsDale with the other pegasus.

(NOTE: This pegasus is not any of the characters signed up for this episode... it's just random. I wanted it to be like this so appropriately leave until I can return to the RP)

(Anyway need to go now! See you Monday... maybe Sunday for a short time if I'm lucky!)

(Wait so now that this is considered part of that story arc is Silver in on that or is this another alternate universe |||D3LTA|||? I mean it already is since Time lives in canterlot now but still.)

Time stood dumbfounded. Lovinty had been missing for a long time. It had been almost 3 months since then. He turned to the last pony. [colour=#696969]"And you what's your name?"[/colour]

Another pony ended up joining the group. Lovinity offered to lick off Silver's cream mustache, which made Showboat laugh. Somepony then asked Lovinity for help, Showboat wasn't sure what they were asking for exactly. Either way, she had to leave them, leaving Showboat with Silver and the new stallion. [colour=#0000cd]"Hello there, I am Showboat Forte! Remember it, for someday we will be famous!" [/colour]He repeated, giving his dramatic bow again. The pony introduced himself as Time Spinner.

Flashbomb finnished his tea and thanked he mare he gt up and saw that a couple of random ponies had sat down at a booth and were talking to eachother. He walkd out of the tea shop and looked around at the masive crowd. He walked through the crowd being bmped back and forth.[colour=#0000FF] "Does no pony have the manners to say excuse me?"[/colour] He thought to himself. He came across the camera shop again and saw a coffee shop beside it. [colour=#0000FF]"Hmm come to think of it i think i need some cappachinno mix for the morning. Without that im slow as a stone."[/colour] He chuckled at the thought. He walked into the coffee shop and walked up to the front counter. He ordered 5 pacs of Capachino mix. The Mare at the front counter was carrying a tray of coffee when she accedently bumped into Flashbomb. The tray fell and flashbomb quicklyand barely caught the tray. It spilled a little bit of coffee on himself but he didnt mind. [colour=#FF8C00]"Im so sorry! are you ok?"[/colour] The waitress asked as she took the tray from him with her magic.[colour=#0000FF] "Its fine accidents happen." [/colour]Flashbomb replied to her. He smiled at her. He turned to the counter and waited for his Order. His tail swished back and forth as he waited.

[colour=#696969]"Famous huh?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said [/colour][colour=#696969]This guy is crazy... [/colour][colour=#000000]Time looked over and saw a pegasus catch a tray that the waitress caught. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Nice save!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time called from his seat. The pegasus looked new but Time may have known him or at least somepony else.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Okay Daboom, you have two options. You can take the red pill, and have Flash remember Time, or you can take the blue pill and I show you whats beyond the matrix. XD)[/colour]

Time seemed skeptical about Showboat becoming famous, but Showboat didn't really care. Especially when he looked back and saw a pegasus catch a trey of coffee that a waitress almost dropped. Time yelled out a 'nice save' before Showboat could. He turned back to Time Spinner. [colour=#0000cd]"So, what's your job? Watch maker?" [/colour]He said, looking at Time's cutie mark. Showboat's misleading cutie mark, three lit stage lights, was visible from the way he was sitting.

[colour=#696969]"Huh? Oh I'm a historian. The pocket Watch is for...something else." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said putting a hoof on his pocket Watch. He was still unsure about the pegasus who caught the tray but he needed to focus on the questions he was being asked.[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]"A historian, eh?" [/colour]Showboat confirmed what he said. [colour=#000080]The pocket watch must represent time rather then actual relations to watches. Most likely, it shows some relation to turning back time to see the past. Metaphorically, of course. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"That must be cool." [/colour]Showboat told him, taking a drink of his sweet coffee. [colour=#0000cd]"I'm a lawyer. Not much work, since Equestria's so peaceful, but when I do have to work, it gets a bit redundant. Worth it when I get to actually debate in a courtroom though, that's' definitely the best part."[/colour]

Sun kept up with Gear. He was distracted by all of the bright colours of the shops and what not until he snapped back into reality when Gear asked him if he wanted to get any gifts. "Well I honestly don't know what all there is to possibly get!". He smiled and laughed a bit. Gear said he was getting something for his half sister. Sun began to think that maybe he could get a gift for any mares back in Cloudsdale. But he couldn't think of any specific mares..or what they would even want. He then realized he was falling behind from Gear and he trotted faster and kept a steady pace with him.

(I Have no clue, Im just going to assume that SilverStar doesn't know TimeSpinner because Ive already established that in the RP. :3)

SilverStar wasent paying attention to the conversation around her, She continued to draw. She had finished Lovinity and now was working on princess Cadence. She took a sip of coffee and continued to draw

Flashbomb looked back over his shoulder when he heard somepony yell good catch. He reconized a pony in the group. It was time, He remembered him from 6 months ago.[colour=#0000FF] "Oh its nothing... How are you time?"[/colour] He tried to act cool but felt a pang of failure. He saw that Silver star was at the same table as well. (Can i take both peelz like louis. :3 )

[colour=#000000] (I don't know can you not get crippled by a tank. :3 also remember that this is an alternate timeline so Silver wasn't there. Oh now we can do another Deity boss fight in the series! XD)[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Well at least you get to do something for the good of ponies everywhere. I knew somepony who wanted to be a lawyer. What was his name...I think it was Wright Nix but I can't be sure." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said. (See what I did there.) He heard a familiar voice. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Flash! You know just studying about... redemption. What about you?" [/colour]

[colour=#000000](Something tells me we might hit eleven pages before this is solved. :3)[/colour]

(Lol Wright Nix)

Time seemed respectful of Showboat's job. It was definitely something Showboat enjoyed, having somepony praise him, even if it wasn't him directly. [colour=#0000cd]"I think we've actually met Mr. Nix. He beat me, but well, court isn't a game."[/colour] Time then called out to the pony who caught the tray, and the pony responded. [colour=#0000cd]They must know each other. [/colour][colour=#000080]Ya' don't say. [/colour]Showboat stayed silent to let the two ponies catch up. Show wasn't too sure what Time was talking about when he said he was studying 'redemption', but assumed it was some cryptic historical event that nopony knew about.

Flash bomb turned around and leaned on the counter, the cappachino was taking forever to get out . [colour=#0000FF]"Improving my flying capabilities, Being Rainbow Dashes lacky having to do chores left and right. Leeching off of Angel snapp.[/colour] He chuckled. He had been living there ever since he smashed his house. He remembered that day vividly.

[colour=#696969]"I;m surprised you haven't had to do lots of things. Let's count the things you destroyed. The wall in ponyville, 5-7 houses, a few benches, A lot of mailboxes and about 17 crates of muffins. Derpy would be ashamed. You know what I destroyed? A room in a castle. That's it." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said with a smile.[/colour]

Flashbomb chuckled slightly as he named off the things he had broken. [colour=#0000FF]"Yea i guess i have a hard skull and a knack for breaking things."[/colour] Flashbomb looked over his shoulder again. The capachinno packs hadnt been up yet still. He sighed at the mediocre service but shrigged it off. He was having fun chatting withTime. He heard the cheers of ponies outside and the sound of the main event starting to kick off.

[colour=#696969]"Not to mention Wings that can kill." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said with a chuckle. He heard the music and cheers outside. There was also a panic. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I wonder what that's about."[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Mercurius was slightly pleased with his haul, looking at some of the items he nicked. The pocket watch, a handkerchief, and a bag of bits strangely enough. Everything was going exactly as he planned. Things would be noticed missing, of course, such things were never missed for long, the plan was to soon ditch the cloak and use the insuring panic to cover his escape, or at least that would be the fall back plan, no his plan A involved a good-natured individual to aid him, unknowingly. Of course things never went as he planed and even his backup plan had fallen through. One of the ponies had seen his face and it wouldn't take long to put two and two together, even in this crowd.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]He picked a dark alley and slipped in it and quickly took off the cloak to slip back into the crowd. He quickly thought up a couple of plans, and immediately discarded them. He was no kidnapper, but the plan came back to his head as quickly as he had banished it. The next thing he knew he had two lengths of rope along with his cloak in his right pocket, and quickly began looking for somepony that could easily be caputred. Ponies could always be counted on to be cautious in situations like that.[/colour]

[colour=#282828](sorry for the delay. Work called, and I answered.)[/colour]

Time and Flash conversed for a while, talking about everything they destroyed. Showboat laughed at what the were saying, nearly choking on his coffee. [colour=#0000cd]"I destroyed a bunch of plates in a pottery store." [/colour]He told them, remembering how clumsy he was.

SilverStar finished the sketch "[colour=#008080]There! Done[/colour]" She smiled and levetated it into her SaddleBag. "[colour=#008080]Does some-pony want to help me find my hotel? It was nice talking to you all, But I should really get settled in.![/colour]" She announced. She was excited to be able to stay by herself, It made her feel like she really wasn't a Filly anymore, She still hated it when other-pony's called her a Filly.

Silver announced that she was finished her drawing. She asked for help finding a hotel. Showboat, naturally, took the opportunity to act as the helpful friend. [colour=#0000cd]"I'll help Silver. I'll show you where my hotel room is." [/colour]He stood from his seat, floating his coffee near him.