My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (canceled)

Lovinity

Silver Star accepted Showboat's help. [colour=#0000cd]"It's down this way." [/colour]Showboat jumped into the crowd as he lead Silver Star down the street towards the nearby hotel. After a short amount of time, they arrived at the Prancing Pony. [colour=#0000cd]"There. Hopefully there's room, with the way Canterlot is right now, I wouldn't be surprised if it was too busy."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time looked at lovintiy. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Lovinity, the pocket watch is gone!" [/colour][colour=#000000] He told her. He stopped though. Silver would be going with the creepy guy and showboat...alone. (Ladies and gentlemen the first of Time's Flashes.) This wasn't what made him stop. It was what his mind had just registered. He was brought back to a moment when him and Aqua got lost in canterlot as children. He said this exact same thing: [/colour]

[colour=#282828]"[/colour][colour=#0000CD]I would feel simply awful if something would happen to either of you[/colour][colour=#000080], [/colour][colour=#000080]I the, chivalrousness and humble norino, would be unable to look at myself in a mirror if something bad happened." Time's horn burst with a hint of a dark aura."[/colour][colour=#000000] Time felt Deity jump and it filled Time with rage. (Shadow magic XD) Time looked out of the window and glared at [/colour][colour=#000000]Marcurius[/colour][colour=#282828].[/colour][colour=#696969] "Aqua..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said under his breath.[/colour]

SilverStar smiled "[colour=#008080]Im sure there will be room! I hope..[/colour]" She trotted in and up to the front desk. She looked at the clerk "[colour=#008080]Id like a room please![/colour]" The clerk lowered her glasses. and grunted. "All we have left is the executive suit. 175 Bits for 4 days." She said, SilverStar pulled out a Bag of Bits and put them on the counter. "[colour=#008080]There you are! I think there are 245 Bits in there, So please give me change.[/colour]" She smiled. The clerk took the Bits "Right away Miss!" She said. She went into the back room for a moment.

Marcurius could hardly suppress his grin but he did as he followed the unicorn stallion and SilverStar and bowed his head as SilverStar left. "[colour=#0000cd]We'd better go back and help sir yells-a-lot find his watch,[/colour]" he said turning to the stallion, "[colour=#0000cd]With that much screaming it must be important to him.[/colour]" Marcurius didn't think the screaming pony would accept his explanation that he hadn't stolen the watch from him. He would have to bet all of his bits on kidnapping Lovinity.

Flashbomb didnt wait for an awnser from Lovinity. He turned around and ran to time, He tried to calm him down. [colour=#0000FF]"All of ths panic wil cloud your ability to find it my friend. Take a deep breath and try to think."[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]([/colour]Sorry for short post cant think of anything)

[colour=#696969]"For now I'm fine. Even if deity did take over he wouldn't get far without the pocket watch. It''s just...never mind. We need to find the pocket watch." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said with his horn returning to normal. He glared at where the cloaked stallion took off with Silver. The event he relived felt so...real. What was it? Was it another side effect of time travel?[/colour]

[colour=#696969]There seems to be an excess of side effects to this. [/colour][colour=#000000]He thought. He turned back to Flash and lovinity. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I don't think it's in the store." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said as he levitated the items he had flipped back to their original spots.[/colour]

(Wasn't quick enough, but Time, Lovinity isn't with Flashbomb)

Flashbomb flew off before Lovinity could say anything. She was upset about the attitudes of the ponies today. She stayed in the air, not following Flashbomb; she needed to calm down and keep from exploding. (Yes Lovinity can get mad too).

She finally took a breather. "(sigh) Well if Flashbomb will help Time, and Snowboat is with SilverStar... I guess things will be okay. I need a break" Lovinity said to herself.

She decided to fly back to where the parade was... although some of the ponies were uneasy, and there was a little bit of mess.

A few ponies shouted up at her. "Hey miss! Do you know what happened to [insert stolen items here]?" "Could you try and find them?" "Who stole these?"

Lovinity couldn't take it anymore. She flew off away from the parade where there was quiet. She focused on her heart and let go a little bit of her heart magic, hoping it'd help ease the situation at the parade. The green cloud of magical sparkles left her and into the air.

"I just want peace... I want everyone to have a good time." She said to herself.

Edited by Lovinity

Flashbomb nodded to time he started to help him look. Time moved tems with his horn faster than flashbomb could manually move items. He decided to lighten the mod abit. [colour=#0000FF]"You unicorns cheat with that magic, I wish i could lift heavy items or teleport stuff."[/colour] He joked with His pal. He continued to look for the pocket watch with Him.

(Whoops my bad. :-| )

Time had put everything back in it's spot, remaining silent for the time being. He had suspicions about some of the ponies he had met today. He walked out of the store and sat at a corner waiting for one of the ponies to return. He felt his mind split into two halves. Deity wanted to talk.

[colour=#FF0000]"We could do it you know. Even without the pocket Watch we could still kill him."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"That would solve nothing. We're on a path to redemption for a reason."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Your on a path to redemption. I am not you."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"We're the same body whether you like it or not."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"I don't but I don't have a choice. Now what to do with this Marcurius."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"He's caused problems for everypony. We need to find a solution."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"How dare he remind us of Aqua. We should just take his life or at the very least scare him off a bit."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"..."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"What?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"For once we agree with each other. Rules, no one dies or gets hurt."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Fine."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"What happens if we both agree?"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"I don't know but it should be interesting."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time's mind returned to its own. [/colour]

Flashbomb watched as time trotted into a corner and went into a kind of trance. Flashbomb found this somewhat creepy but he decided it was for the best. He continued to look for the watch He looked on the roads. and asked other ponies. He turned up squat. He returned to Time. [colour=#0000FF]"Im sorry Time i coudnt find it. Are you ok? your look on your face is odd." [/colour]Flashbomb realized that he might have just offended his friend.

((I am so behind, this post may suck...))

Gearlock turned to see that Sun Ray fell behind, he motioned him to lead the small party of two. He didn't have time to follow him when a scream distorted the parades happness. Must didn't flinch but Gear headed in that direction.

[colour=#696969]"Yeah I'm fine. I- We're just talking a bit. Ever since hearts and hooves day he learned to split my mind so we could talk. It can get annoying at times but at least he isn't trying to destroy everything we see. I guess it's a plus." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said with sigh.[/colour]

Marcurius decided to leave the stallion in a hurry. Best to, uh, find the watch. He really wanted a way out of his current situation, but the only thing that he could do was kidnap Lovinity, whom he couldn't . . . Wait! In the air, green cloud of sparkles, he couldn't believe his luck, indeed he didn't for a few seconds. He did however decide to chance it, and couldn't help himself but to smile when he saw Lovinity on her own. He sighed, a smug grin on his face and said, "[colour=#0000cd]I warned you about what might happen if you were to go off on your own, didn't I, Miss Lovinity?[/colour]

The clerk returned with a key to the master suite "Here you are miss!" She took the key and went upstairs to the room, She unlocked it and went inside, There was a huge bed in the center and behind it was a window that overlooked a city. She saw lovinity fly by and get stopped by [colour=#282828]Mercurius. She smiled and was glad to see the two made friends She levitated her saddle bag off of her and onto a near-by chair. She sighed and Ruffled up her mane. She laid down and closed her eyes. "[/colour][colour=#008080]Guess I am Kinda a Tom-colt[/colour]" She said to herself.

Flashbomb Listened to Time and his tale. [colour=#0000FF]"So your telling me that you can talk to that Deamon that RD and I fought?"[/colour] He remembered the fight and wondered what could have happened if they hadnt Caught him in the tornado. Flashbomb handed Time a Cup of water he had poured from his saddlebag. [colour=#0000FF]"Im sure we will find it soon Time dont worry."[/colour] He sat next to Time. [colour=#0000FF]" Hey time, i have a question. Why do i remember you but other ponies dont?"[/colour]

Marcurius

---

Lovinity was hovering in the air when Marcurius came by, asking his question.

Lovinity replied, "[colour=#800000]Actually no you didn't. You said you'd take us to our parents, which I don't know who mine is.[/colour]"

Lovinity knew something was up with Marcurius, especially with his voice tone and and the smile. So she decided to remain in the air... she felt unsafe to land.

"[colour=#0000cd]Your right, how silly of me. That's usually the first thing I say in a situation like this," [/colour]Marcurius sighed and shook his head. This might not be the first time the items he stole where missing, but he was completely messing up his innocent routine. Another thought popped into his mind, "[colour=#0000cd]Why did you approach me tonight, when there was a thief going around, and why were you so eager to defend . . . No, not eager, cautious. Yeah, that's the word I'd use, defending me even though you didn't know me, stopping accusations that were thrown my way, all those little side conversations. I've pieced it all together now. The only question is, what to do with you?" [/colour]He pulled out his cloak in a ball, one of the lengths of rope hidden inside and started moving it closer to Lovinity.

[colour=#696969]"Well...I can't answer that question. Normally after I merge a timeline nopony but the alicorns can remember me. So the fact that both you and lovinity- wait where's lovinity?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said standing up.[/colour]

Flashbomb looked around for the love pony but saw her nowhere. He looked down the road to where he left her duing their coversation.[colour=#0000FF] "I think she is that way"[/colour] He said while pointing his hoof inthat direction. They started to trot to where Lovinity anf Flashbomb had a chat. She was nowhere in sight. [colour=#0000FF]"Ugh.....where is she?"[/colour] Flashbomb said to himself.

[colour=#696969]"Great...now two of the 8 most powerful things in the world are missing. This can't get any worse..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said he looked around a bit more but found nothing. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I don't think this was an accident." [/colour]

Flash bomb looked around some more, He grew impatient and looked at Time.[colour=#0000FF]" Im going to fly up and see if i cant find her."[/colour] He said. He unfolded his wings and flew up int the air. He felt bad now for snapping at her earlier. He looked around for her from his vantage point.

Lovinity looked at Marcurius.

"[colour=#800000]See this is why I've been cautious around you. I don't trust you, and I want to protect Canterlot.[/colour]" Lovinity said, as Marcurius inched the rope closer.

Lovinity thought for a second and then remembered her daring funny things she did with her sparkles. She pulled them out and sprinkled them over Marcurius hoping they'd do something (but forgot the effects were only about 15 seconds), and then she tried to fly away from him in a hurried burst of speed.

Edited by Lovinity

(I'm all caught up now!)

Silver Star entered the hotel room to buy a room. Showboat stayed behind after he thought he saw Cadence again, but it was only a fangirl. He looked back and saw the pony in the cloak from earlier running off. [colour=#0000cd]We still need to find Cadence! Meeting royalty would be so awesome! [/colour][colour=#000080]We should return to the coffee shop then. That'ts where we saw her last. [/colour]Showboat nodded to himself, as he trotted back to the coffee shop. Once he returned, he saw Time Spinner with the tray-catching pony from earlier, searching around frantically. He walked up to them. [colour=#0000cd]"Still can't t find your pocket watch, eh?"[/colour]