[colour=#800080]"Alright Gear." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said following him. She saw Slick talk to shade and glared once more before turning around and walking with gear again. [/colour][colour=#800080]"I don't like that Slick." [/colour][colour=#000000]She told gear. Pocket figured she could tell him this. After all they were friends and...maybe Pocket had a slight crush on him as well.[/colour]

Flash stepped aside as the ponies Trotted in with Knight. They had laid him on the bed and Flash didnt say a word. He looked away out the door but the sun grew brighter and all he could see was just the outlines of ponies. He shut the door and returned back to his bunk in the area away from Knight's. He climbed up and sat there, He had half a mind to leave because he was the one who got this to Happen to the poor colt. He wondered if Blizzy had gotten out of the Medical clinic yet. He got out his ruined book from before and attempted to try and read the smeared text.

Knight felt somepony grabbing his hooves. He struggled at first, but eventually gave up. He wasn't sure how long he was carried for, but he eventually found himself someplace comfy and warm. With that, he fell asleep nearly instantly.

Violet slowly followed Slick and Shade while they carried Knight to the cabin. She was so relieved after Slick told her that Knight will be alright but she still worried about him. What happened and why? She took Slick's advice and decided that she will be there and wait till Knight wake up. Also she thought about that she would ever be able to thank Slick everything what he have done. She looked up and saw that they reached the colts cabin.

Shade gave Slick a small smile back, letting the silence be for a moment. The words that he spoke next felt so much different than she would have imagined them. It was finally happening!! Slick thought she was really pretty, AND he really liked her!! But why did she feel so bad about it? Why did those long hoped for words now seem so sour? [colour=#800080]"..There's no reason to be sorry.." [/colour]She shook her head gently, letting her cool, wet mane fall over her face.[colour=#800080] "..I feel like you're the kind of pony who I could see every single day and never grow tired of. You're fun, random, and.. and you do silly things all the time and it make me laugh" [/colour]Shade wasn't laughing right now, however. In fact, her voice was soft and carried somewhat of a somber tone in it. [colour=#800080]"I REALLY like you, Slick!! But, you're right.. I guess that I need to just take a little while and figure out what I really want before anything else"[/colour] She knew what she wanted just fine, but also knew that now wasn't the best time to get it. Besides, how unromantic would THAT be? Some ponies WANT things to happen. Other ponies WISH for things to happen. But Shade, well, Shade wanted to be the type of pony who MAKES things happen. She wouldn't have thought much of it before, but her eyes had opened as to how her and Pocket's little fling may be starting to hold her back. She patted Slick's leg gently to get him to look up at her faint smile. [colour=#800080]"Thanks for being honest with me, Slick. I'm sure everything will work out"[/colour]

Flashbomb put the ruined book down, He was able to figure out the first chapter through the Garbled writing nonsence that was left on the page. He got off the bed and decided to see if Bizzy was ok. He trotted outside andliioked back to see Knight was ok, He smilend and shut the door. He trotted through the red blistering sand till he got to the road. He trotted down the street for awhile passing the townfolk here and there. He chuckled at one with a overly Large sunhat. He finnaly reached the medical ward only to find that Miss Licorice, Petals and Blizzy were all gone. Flashbomb trotted back outside. He started to head back until he came a accross a peculiar stand. It was a present stand that held many gift wrapping essentials and even flowers. He got an idea and took off into the sky to the cabin. He landed outside, trotted at a brisk pace and grabbed the softball sized pearl. He left and flew back, being carefull as not to drop it. He got to the stand and placed his bag of bits as well as the pearl on the counter. "My this is a lovely peatl you have ther lad? Who is it going to be for?" The pony asked from behind the counter as he polished and wrapped the Pearl in a nice Bright blue box. [colour=#0000FF]"Its for a friend of mine, Blizzard icewing." [/colour]Flash responded with a smile. The store owner smiled and turned to grab a flower from the stand. It was a frost blossum, It looked as though it were made of ice itself and sparkled in the sunlight. " Here you go! 12 bits please!" He said to flash. Flash paid the store owner and grabbed the gift. He returned eventually to the beach and snuck into the Mare's cabin that Blizzy would be sleeping in. (Bad Flash!) And found her bed. He placed the present onto the bed with the flower attatched. It sparkled and emmitted a puff of cold air. Flash smiled and snuck out as to not awake the pony asleep across the room. He shut the door and left.

• Like 1

After Slick placed Knight onto the bed he could feel his hooves shaking from the nerves it was just too much, he felt like at any moment he could pass out [colour=#800080]"..There's no reason to be sorry.." [/colour]He heard that cute little voice say, he could see what was coming next, a big 'but', why did that word exist? It got so many hopes up and then pow! Right in the kisser you were shut down, feeling worse than you would if they had just said no! Oh well Slick... the thought was good while it lasted [colour=#800080]"..I feel like you're the kind of pony who I could see every single day and never grow tired of. You're fun, random, and.. and you do silly things all the time and it make me laugh" [/colour]Wha... what!? that was... unexpected, Slick felt a warm feeling pass from his head to hooves and a bright blush appeared across from cheek to cheek, he would have said something if he could feel his body, jaw just dropped while Slick tried to remember how to talk again, it all turning into mush in his head [colour=#800080]"I REALLY like you, Slick!! But, you're right.. I guess that I need to just take a little while and figure out what I really want before anything else" [/colour]Ack.... there it was... the 'but' he was dreading... oh well, it's not like it was without reason and atleast Slick could bring himself to talk now "[colour=#006400]It's... it's cool! Don't even worry about it Shade... you get where you need to be and if it ends up close to where I am just... yell me over[/colour]" He said with a small grin, turning round to feel a little nudge on his back hoof before he could leave [colour=#800080]"Thanks for being honest with me, Slick. I'm sure everything will work out" [/colour]See! He had told himself that honesty was the right thing! But half of Slick didn't want to listen, aw well, it all worked out really. He turned and gave Shade a small parting gift on the cheek, just a little peck for good measure! "[colour=#006400]It's fine Shade... you deserve it[/colour]" He smiled warmly before leaving round the side of the colts cabin, popping his head back round for one last thing "[colour=#006400]See ya! Good luck with figuring your things out![/colour]" He said with a smile, at least Pocket wouldn't have seen much from the beech seeing as the two were at the front of the cabin. He started to head down to the beach with a spring in his step, oh glorious day!

((Gaaahhhh I'm so excited to reply!!! I'mma wait for at least one more person to post first, though, as to not leave anyone out of the awesome!!))

Knight began stirring again. He was plagued with odd dreams of helping out ponies. Although it doesn't sound odd to most, he found it especially odd that most of the ponies he was saving were fillies. After waking up, he remembered the part that wasn't a dream; saving the Scarred Dude from drown. He jumped up excitedly. [colour=#b22222]"That was so awesome!" [/colour]He realized there was nopony else in the cabin. After a disappointed moan, he ran out of the cabin looking to show off his achievement and happiness to somepony. There weren't many very close, most of them were out at the water itself playing. He then saw the scarred dude himself coming out of the fillies cabin! He didn't much care to know what he was doing, but he needed to talk to somepony! He charged over to him, and tackled him to the ground in joy. [colour=#b22222]"That was so awesome dude!" [/colour]Knight yelled at him. [colour=#b22222]"You were all like... Well, you couldn't say anything, then I was all like 'I'll save you' and you were still all silent, then something happened, seriously, how did my sword cut through those? But then you were all floating and I was all like 'I'm the hero!' then I fell asleep. BEST DAY EVER!" [/colour]Knight then realized something unforgivable; they didn't know each others names! [colour=#b22222]"I'm Knight, who are you?"[/colour]

Flashbomb turned around with his eyes closed, He was Satisfied with his gift for Blizzy and hoped she would like it. He heard a door slam and opened his eyes only to have the wind Sacked out of him. He hit the ground with a oof and was Besieged be a barrage of happy ramblings. He saw that it was knight and tried to reply. [colour=#B22222]"That was so Awesome Dude!" [/colour][colour=#0000FF]"What did i....." [/colour][colour=#B22222]"You were all like....." [/colour][colour=#0000FF]"Like wha...." [/colour][colour=#B22222]"Well you couldnt say anything." [/colour][colour=#0000FF]"Well..." [/colour][colour=#B22222]"Then i was all like i will save you and you were still all silent," [/colour][colour=#0000FF]"Well i couldnt..." [/colour][colour=#B22222]"Then something happened seriously how did my sword cut through those?" [/colour][colour=#0000FF]"Well your horn wa...." [/colour][colour=#B22222]"But then you were all floating and i was all like "I'm the hero! Then i fell asleep."[/colour][colour=#0000FF]"Well i suppose..." [/colour][colour=#B22222]"Best day ever!" [/colour]Knight had to catch his breath apparently. [colour=#B22222]"I'm Knight who are you?" [/colour]Flashbomb wiped a little of Knight's spit off of his cheek. He stared up at him and chuckled. [colour=#0000FF]"My name is Flashbomb, Knight nice to meet you." He is is funny one. [/colour][colour=#000000]Flashbomb still lay there pinned by Knight.[/colour]

The scarred dude told Knight his name. [colour=#b22222]"Flashbomb?! That's totally awesome!" [/colour]He jumped off of Flash in his excitement. [colour=#b22222]"I'm gonna' call you Bomb, 'cause bombs are so awesome! I like awesome things, how 'bout you?" [/colour]Knight felt slightly stupid over not being more friendly with him earlier, but put it behind him to be besties with him then! [colour=#b22222]And I HAVE to introduce him to Slick![/colour]

• Like 1

Flashbomb Smiled when Knight moved. He got up and brushed the dust off of himself. [colour=#0000CD]"Sure you can call me Bomb if you like." [/colour]He said to him warmly. Although he was used to being called Flash, He was fine with bomb. [colour=#0000FF]"I like awesome things too i guess... like surfing and music." [/colour]He responded to Knight. He was ammused by how riled up he was about saving his life.

He placed the present onto the bed with the flower attatched. It sparkled and emmitted a puff of cold air. Flash smiled and snuck out as to not awake the pony asleep across the room. He shut the door and left.

Leave a priceless, wrapped up, softball sized pearl in the same room as a curious, little, "sleeping" filly? :smug:

I'll be sure nopony lays a hoof on that precious object. ;)

Also, what type of building(s) do we live in? Log cabins? A motel? A log motel?

I need to know if it's flammable :)

Awoken by a not-so-sneaky-somepony, Dawn groaned. She was having an amazing ice cream dream, and now it's over...The filly took solace in the fact it was probably going to end soon anyway and lifted her head, gently rubbing an eye with her hoof attempting to clear her slightly blurred vision.

She slowly rose to her feet hooves and slid off the side of the bed.

[colour=#F62817]"Hello? Is somepony here?"[/colour] Dawn poked about the cabin. Searching under the beds, in the closet, under the sheets, inside of a pillow, inbetween the cracks of the floor boards, and inside of Shade's luggage. But she found nothing, save for a bright blue box on somepony's bed. But there's no way a pony could be hiding in there. Right?

Disregarding this,  she resumed her search. She stuck her head inside of the fireplace and looked up the chimney. [colour=#F62817]"Helloooo? Is there someone there?"[/colour] She pulled herself away from the chimney, unaware of large amounts of soot clinging to parts of her mane and coat. 

• Like 1

Bomb agreed with Knight's opinion on awesome things. [colour=#b22222]"So, what's it like being a pegasus?" [/colour]Knight asked him. [colour=#b22222]"Being able to fly must be so awesome! Plus, it opens up so many doors for possible cutie marks!" [/colour]Knight remembered that he was attempting to get his cutie mark. [colour=#b22222]Oooo, I wonder what I should try next![/colour]

Flashbomb rolled his eyes, [colour=#0000FF]"Well its ok.... but flight is harder than you think, As well you get used to it after awhile. Hey how is it like to be a unicorn? Being able to cast spells here and there?"[/colour]

Flashbomb explained that it was actually rather tough to fly, though he was use to it. He then asked what it was like being a unicorn. [colour=#b22222]"It's pretty cool! I only really know how to float things though, and even that can be tough. My dad just REALLY pushed me in learning magic. I don't know how I could do anything if it weren't for my horn." [/colour]He told Flash, with slight amounts of gloating. [colour=#b22222]"So, are you from Cloudsdale? I heard that's where most pegasuses come from."[/colour]

Flashbomb thought it funny that even though he knew Knight and they had hung around eachother that they were just on Introductions. [colour=#0000FF]"Um yea i live in cloudsdale. I live there with my parents, its kinda cool there but i cant have anypony who isnt a pegasus visit cause they would fall. No offence." [/colour]

Bomb explained a bit about Cloudsdale. It sounded cool, until Bomb mentioned that anypony who wasn't a pegasus would just fall. [colour=#b22222]"Darn. Would have been awesome to see your place." [/colour]He said, with notes of disappointment in his voice. [colour=#b22222]"Aw well! Could be worse. I grew up mostly in Ponyville, but I originally came from Canterlot... I don't really wanna' talk about that though." [/colour]His voice was letting out some sadness and shame when mentioning Canterlot. He then remembered something else. [colour=#b22222]"Oh yeah, so do I win the diving competition? I fell asleep before I could read my depth, but I think I should get a few extra points for saving your life."[/colour]

Flashbomb smiled. [colour=#0000FF]"Yea sure you get extra points for saving my Flank." [/colour]He decided not to continue the contest though for fear of drowning again. The sun slowly started to sink a little. [colour=#0000FF]"Wow weve been here that long eh? Time flies when your drowning. Where is everypony else?" [/colour]He asked. He wanted to meet the others a little more but he mostly wanted to see Blizzy.

After being told he got extra points, Knight went under the impression that he won the contest. He laughed at Bomb's joke about time flying when drowning. [colour=#b22222]"I thought they were all swimming." [/colour]He took a look over to the sea. [colour=#b22222]"Still looks like they're swimming. I don't really wanna' swim though, I don't think it's a good idea after I fell asleep under water." [/colour]

Flashbomb nodded to Knight, He had an idea. [colour=#0000FF]"You up for some ice cream or something? Since you did save me and all that. You could bring Slick along if you would like! Or you could bring some others along too. My treat."[/colour]

SN1212SD-Detail-Parking.gif

Please be aware of the several other RP'ers / me possibly falling behind. Please try not to roll ahead of them / us. The pace of posting should be kept to where everyone has a chance to keep up.

Also, be careful when changing time. Perhaps our OP, StarStorm, had things planned, or someone could fall way behind and have to somehow reinsert themself into the RP. I know you're only saying it was getting a little late, but still. You never know.

Thank you. :)

Or you can ignore what I say because I really have no authority :P

But would that be morally wrong to completely disregard somebody else's opinion?

That's right, this has just become a moral issue / internal conflict. Lol

• Like 1

(In regards to the slow down notification i am compleately aware of that we may be going fast and i have total respect for everyone and their ability to keep up. Fire raven and i were just introducing themselves to eachother and i just said that It seemed that the field trip was there for a long time and i took into consideration the trip time and everything else. I wasnt changing the time to night or anything i was just commenting on it. im not trying to Be mean im just explaining myself. I will wait patiently and wont post until 4 others have. :) )