((Grimshy's right, guys. Maybe I should set a two or three reply a day limit? How would you guys feel about that? I mean, I'd hate to leave Blizzy behind, and Violet hasn't been able to reply yet either. Also, the bus driver, Petals, is a girl))

Shade watched as the chaos ensued. She had provoked it, being the first to insult the opposite gender, but nopony seemed to be blaming her. Things quickly heated up between Puzzle and Knight, with an insistent little Slick trying to calm the flames from the sidelines. The little filly was shocked when Knight threatened Puzzle with a sword, her eyes widened. [colour=#800080]Slick is right!![/colour] After Slick spoke, the whole bus seemed to grow quite for a moment. Although Miss Licorice had an earbud in and was busy texting a friend about last night's episode of Equestrian Idol, she could hear the sudden rise then fall in volume. She stood up on her knees, facing the class and not the road.[colour=#008080] "It's cool you guys! Be loud and have fun!"[/colour] Amazingly enough, she didn't notice Knight's sword. She slumped back, sideways into her seat, using the window for a pillow. She layed where her back hooves just barely hung over the end of the seat.

The fight died down quickly, but the young unicorn still felt bad about irritating the colt so much. She gently tapped his shoulder.[colour=#800080] "Knight, I'm sorry. Colts aren't always stupid.. Sometimes it's fillies that are the stupid ones."[/colour] She put a hoof over her chest, admitting that she had been in the wrong. [colour=#800080]"and I was a silly filly for kicking your seat like that[/colour].[colour=#800080]"[/colour]

• Like 1

(I really don't think we need a day limit :l I think you guys need to be a little more careful, if you see that someone hasn't posted yet then let others know eh? I know this rp is pretty freaking cool but just... patience!)

• Like 2

((That sounds good to me www! I'm so glad that everybody's enjoying this story so much, but do try not to get too far ahead of your fellow rp'ers scamps ^^))

• Like 2

(yeah sorry. btw this is kinda setting up for a grimdark kind of rp. I might make a fanfic if it continues like this... but then again i may get sued by the writer of "Jeepers Creepers 2")

(meh ill go with whatever you want starstorm.)

Flasbomb decided to Glance around the bus. He tried to find a pony whom could be his friend for the trip. He looked at the front of the bus at a pony with Goggles, He seemed nice enough but He seemed like a lone wolf. He looked in a seat nearby and saw a blizzard coloured pony. She looked as though she was into music as much as him, she seemed like she was Lonely. He then ooked at the group of ponies who had a bicker with the sword and the yelling. He decided to keep out of their way. He then saw the pony in the back who looked mischeivious. He was amused at the thought of what she had done to Others in pranks she might have set up. He looked back to the Blizzard pony who was listening to music. He decided to say hi. He looked to make sure the bus driver wasnt looking and sat next to the lone pony.

Slick was not really sure what was going on... Right now nopony was really doing anything and after bursting out like that?... it was just so weird... He just couldn't bring himself to open his mouth, especially to talk to Knight! His new mate had just been in an argument and he had done nothing to help him out nothing! All he did was create an awkward gap between himself and the rest of the group, but atleast Shade had made up with Knight... well sort of. He looked at the other ponies on the bus who had seemed to be going back to there own thing, just chatting to the people near them and what not. Slick eventually turned to knight, acting a little nervous "hey Knight?..." he started, taking a small pause "we all good? We still like... bros?" He said with a small, awkward grin, holding out his hoof to Knight, the last thing Slick wanted was to gain then loose a friend within the first day!

While Knight was shunning the fillies behind him, he heard one of them talking to him again. She was apologizing to him. [colour=#b22222]"Fine." [/colour]He accepted her apology. She wasn't even the one he was mad at. She wasn't the one who needed to apologize. It was the colt that was with them. [colour=#b22222]I'm sexist? That stupid filly lover isn't any better than me. [/colour]Slick seemed to notice Knight's pouting, and asked if they were still 'bros'. [colour=#b22222]"Yeah, don't worry. We're still cool." [/colour]He then gave Slick another brohoof to make reseal their friendship.

Edited for inappropriate language on a G board. Please watch the language- Manestream.

Puzzlebeat went over the past events then turned to Shade "I think your right guys can be stupid. I should have let his comment pass." then he remembered being called a filly lover. 'he was wrong twice, i only love one filly.' He thought looking at Shade.

Blizzy tensed up the second she felt someone in the seat beside her. Looking out of the corners of her silver eyes, she saw the colt with the headphones. "[colour=#4b0082]Make some friends. It'll be good for you, trust me[/colour][colour=#000000]." [/colour][colour=#000000]Her aunt's words echoed through her head, and for the first time, she ha to admit that maybe, just maybe her aunt was right. Blizzy sighed and lowered her headphones, turning down the volume of her music. "[/colour][colour=#008080]H-hi[/colour][colour=#000000]." That one word took so much effort to say that Blizzy found herself amazed. But nonetheless, she could at least attempt to be social for a decent change of pace.[/colour]

Flashbomb froze slightly when she looked at him. She had a freezing gaze that for some reason made him tense up. He felt suddenly self concious. [colour=#0000FF]"Calm down flash....."[/colour] He took a breath and exhaled. [colour=#0000FF]"Hi......im Flashbomb, You looked lonely and i figured you needed someone to talk to."[/colour] He said with a smile. She continued to look at him, Those eyes still made him tense up. [colour=#0000FF]"So.... i saw you like music.....what are you into?"[/colour] He asked her.

[colour=#800080]"Nice to meet you too. It's kind of my thing to not be seen. Do you know where we're going? I didn't really pay attention to that part." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket laughed. She heard the commotion between Slick and Puzzlebeat. She decided to get involved. [/colour][colour=#000000](Don't do it Pocket!) [/colour][colour=#800080]"Why don't we just try to get along please." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said. Normally she liked watching fights but this could get out of hoof.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Nice to meet you too. It's kind of my thing to not be seen. Do you know where we're going? I didn't really pay attention to that part." [/colour]Bluemoon giggled at Pockets comment <<. [colour=#40e0d0]I, personally don't care weather I'm noticed or not It's no big deal really[/colour] >> Bluemoons attention was quickly stolen by the argument that had ensued. She whatched and whatched as the situation got tenser and tenser, looking like it was going to snap at any moment. But lucky for her and everyone else things finished on better turms << [colour=#40e0d0]Could you imagine what couldhave happened? [/colour] >> She said while looking a Pocket whatch.

((Whoa, whoa, can everyone slow down please? I'm missing out on pretty much the entire roleplay because I've been busy all day and I still have things to do.))

(( Pretty much ^this ))

((Grimshy's right, guys. Maybe I should set a two or three reply a day limit? How would you guys feel about that? I mean, I'd hate to leave Blizzy behind, and Violet hasn't been able to reply yet either. Also, the bus driver, Petals, is a girl))

(( I would be perfectly fine with a post limit ))

Violet felt uncomfortable when the two colt started to arguing with each other. She saw that Knight has a wooden sword which he was ready to use. She was afraid somepony will hurt, but soon this all situation settled. Knight sat back to her seat and Shade apologized for kicking his seat. The bus just set off and they had an argument already. She hoped that the rest of the way will be peaceful and she will make friends. She look down to her bag which was filled with pastries. She watched it for a short time than put it away back to her backpack. She wasn't hungry anymore. After it she looked at Puzzlebeat. "He could be a very good friend if he was able to fight for Shadow."-she thought. She lied back and watched the seat before her because she didn't know what to do. Most of the ponies on the bus had somepony to talk with. She thought when they will arrive maybe she will have more chance to make friends. She remembered what Shade said to her before, that she went to a LivingTombstone concert. "She is so lucky"-she thought. Violet never been in any concert before nor on the Red Rock coast. "It's probably a beautiful place."

((I've thought about it, and I don't think that I'll have a set post limit, but rather just trust that we can try and be careful to not leave anybody out of the fun :3 Hooray!! Some of the less social ponies are making friends!! C: Wait.. Does this really look like it's going to get grimdark? O//o I wasn't trying to set up for that at all!!! Lolololol))

As the miles rolled on and on, Shade's level of entertainment steadily decreased. She thought about maybe resting her eyes a bit, but being between two other ponies, didn't know where to lay her head. She tossed it back against the seat cushion, letting her hair fall over her face.

Miss Licorice had been conversing with Petals. The teacher stood on her knees in the seat, facing the class. [colour=#008080]"My little ponies! We need to stop for gas in like 30-45 minutes, so we'll be able to get out at the station and stretch out our hooves and grab some snackage. There will also be a McSoy's[/colour] (like in Captain Hook and the Biker Gorilla c: ) [colour=#008080]in the station, so if any of you still need some breakfast, that would be quick and easy."[/colour]

It was still early in the trip, but Shade was ready to get out for a bit! Violet's snacks had satisfied her hunger, but she thought it could be fun to look around the station with friends. Though, she knew that it would still be a little while before the stop. [colour=#800080]"Hey Violet, Puzzlebeat.. Bluemoon!! Pony next to her!! You guys wanna play truth or dare or something?"[/colour] The idea had just came to her, but she knew that it would be more fun than staring up at the bus's ceiling!

Slick couldn't help but feel pretty good after being shown that he and Knight were still mates, it sent a tingle up his spine which made him shake a little in his seat like he was having a small spasm or something. He lay back and put his hooves behind his head, just relaxing a little in his seat as his eyes started to slowly close, thinking about the intricacies of life and what not, like how many timberwolves daring do could take in a fight... probably about 9... yea 9. This was all up until he heard that shade fillies voice behind him... did she just say?... Truth or dare? Sounded like a challenge to him! Slick almost flipped out, making an awkward turn in mid air and scampering up the seat until his head popped over the headrest "[colour=#006400]Truth or dare!? I'm in![/colour]" He called out with a sense of finality, he wasn't even invited but who cared? It's not like he had done anything to the ponies back here! This was going to be sweet!

• Like 1

Gear turned to look back out his window. He now had two options in his quest to learn about what its like to be one of the other races of pony. He could wait till they got to the gas station, or he could move towards the back of the bus and sit in one of the open seats. Desiding to just go ahead and move, he slowly and moved towards the back of the bus, trying not to get caught by the teacher or the driver. He took a seat by 2 others, one of them just ask the other about music.

Pocket heard one of the other foals ask about truth or dare. She never cared for the game all that much as most picked Dare instead of truth. She didn't speak up though. She turned her head to the foals and waited for the game to begin., just to see what secrets she could hear.

Knight heard something interesting behind him. The fillies were offering a game of truth or dare. Knight tried ignoring it at first, though was more tempted when Slick asked them if he could join. Feeling bored, he got over his shun and spoke up. [colour=#b22222]"May I join?" [/colour]He asked the purple filly, still keen on ignoring the colt sitting with them.

[colour=#DDA0DD] "A fight could have broken out."[/colour] << [colour=#40E0D0]Well I know that. I just meant, what would the aftermath be like[/colour] >> "[colour=#800080]Hey Violet, Puzzlebeat.. Bluemoon!! Pony next to her!! You guys wanna play truth or dare or something?" [/colour]<< [colour=#40e0d0]I don't know what that is but If it's going to give me something to do Then I'm in![/colour] >> Bluemoon said with a pinch of curiosity and exitment

[colour=#008080]McSoy's[/colour]

(( I laughed so hard XD ))

Blizzy took a breath and sighed a small sigh of relief. Music. Something she could talk about with anypony and without fail. "[colour=#008080]Mostly rock and metal[/colour][colour=#000000]," she said more confidently than she ever thought she could sound. "[/colour][colour=#008080]Techno's not my favorite, but if it's good, I'll listen to it[/colour][colour=#000000]." Blizzy smiled a little bit. "[/colour][colour=#008080]I also like anything with a kickin' beat. I mean I play the drums though, so it's no surprise[/colour][colour=#000000]."[/colour]

Flashbomb nodded when she named what she liked in music. He personally liked techno but he prefered rock over others.[colour=#0000FF] "Yea rock is pretty good at times, depends on what phases the bands are going through."[/colour] He smiled at her. He looked at her headphones. [colour=#0000FF]"What kind of headphones are those they look somewhat similar to mine." [/colour]He said.

((Hooray, Dreamy!! I'm glad that I could make you laugh with McSoy's!! :D))

Shade grinned at the two colts in front of her. She was a bit scared that the one who's name she did not yet know might dare her to do something wild, but it was an exciting kind of fear. [colour=#800080]"Sure! The more the better!"[/colour] She turned to Bluemoon. [colour=#800080]"The rules are simple! Whoever's turn it is gets to pick somepony, and ask them 'truth or dare.' Then, if they choose truth, the pony gets to ask them any question they want, and they have to tell the truth!! And if the pony says dare, then they can ask them to do something silly, and they gotta do it!! If something is a little too crazy though, we can take a group vote on if they have to do it or not. Umm... With that said..."[/colour] Shade put a hoof over her mouth, thinking of who to ask first. [colour=#800080]"We can start with you Bluemoon."[/colour] She gave her a gentle grin. [colour=#800080]"Truth or dare?"[/colour]

((You can just pick whichever you'd rather. Feel free to read them both if you'd like ^^))

Truth

[colour=#800080]"Can we hear an embarrassing moment story?"[/colour]

Dare

[colour=#800080]"I dare you.."[/colour] Shade looked around the bus for something of interest, spying the colt who had just moved to the back. She lowered her voice so that he wouldn't overhear. [colour=#800080]"..to tell him (Gearlock) that you like his curvacious hips and subtle lips."[/colour] The purple pony bit her lip so that she wouldn't giggle.