Knight nearly gagged at the dare. Shade was dared to kiss one of the other filly's! It was even grosser when she accepted it without problem and prepared for it! Knight looked away, not wanting this image imprinted on his mind. (Of course, he'd want nothing more than to remember this in the future XD)

Puzzlebeat Heard shard pick dare then heard what the dare was and his heart skipped 'yes!' then he saw her kiss Pocket. he felt his heart in the bottom of his stomach start its journey out his intestine. he was broken, he hated party fouls but this took the cake away from the birthday. He put his head on and isolated him self away from the others ready to go home.

Slick just stared wide eyed with a dropped jaw as she accepted the dare, without any hesitation! Slick ducked behind the back of the seat and took a deep breath as Shade stood up, as if seeing him would get him in trouble or something like that. That's how it worked right? Nopony could watch other ponies kissing? Or was that something else... no it had to be kissing! That's like THEE big thing! Buuut... curiosity was an odd filly and he couldn't help but take one eye up to peek, only to see Shade making the final move in. Oh wow!... Here it comes!!

(What have I done...XD)

Pocket's lips had suddenly met with the other filly's. At first she jumped a bit in suprise. She thought for sure shade would have picked Puzzlebeat. She only said her name as well for laughs. I mean...she didn't hate it. Not in the slightest bit. She was scared at first but it was in the middle of the kiss she felt blissful. Nothing else in the world mattered. She would have achieved her dare as well as maybe finding...something a bit more. She loved every second of it.

At least that's how she thought it would have gone if she have gone through with it. Right before she would have kissed shade her eyes opened and she saw puzzle. He looked very angry but Pocket knew it was actually heartbreak. She had never thought about what Puzzle would have done. I mean how could she allow a foal who just got into a relationship to just get his heart broken. Her thoughts raced and were much calmer than how she was.[colour=#000000] She needed to find a way out of this the dare, it might not fix things but she wouldn't be in trouble.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Um...Uh...actu-" [/colour][colour=#000000]​She was silenced by the lips of the other filly. She was suddenly filled with a mix of excitement and sadness. Had she caused the broken heart of Puzzlebeat? She was kind of distraught but than again there was a good looking filly kissing her. How could she help when she was the problem? [/colour]

[colour=#000000](A question that will stick with pocket for the rest of her life...)[/colour]

((Absolutely not, Grimshy!! Blizzy can totally join :3 Hahahaha, Knight XD Having played with older, flirtatious Knight before, it's so adorably silly to see him back in the days when he thought that fillies were gross c: And you made things interesting is what you did, Neo!!!! There's SO much love drama already... And truth or dare is escalating it pretty quickly!! When these kiddos get left behind I can totally see them having some difficulties with each other, but that'll keep things interesting!! :3 nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnbbbbbbbbfffffffffff fffffffffff.... I think that's my cat's way of saying hi, scamps :3))

Shade knew that Pocket was starting to answer, but she had intended for the question to be rhetorical and decided, for her own nerves as well as Pocket's, to press on with the kiss. Although awkward at first, Shade soon found herself enjoying it. She had no idea what she was doing, but it was exciting and felt really nice, nevertheless. It couldn't have lasted over 10 seconds, but the little pony knew that it was something she wouldn't soon forget. [colour=#800080]..I never thought that my first kiss would be with another girl.. But that.. That was magical! I guess that I DO also like fillies.. [/colour]She blushed, giving the girl an easy smile.[colour=#800080] "....I guess that completes both of our dares.. Huh?"[/colour] She gently crawled off of Pocket, facing her classmates once again now that the deed had been done. She was more sheepishly than ever before. It was then that she saw Puzzlebeat.

[colour=#800080]Oh NO he thought that I was going to kiss him!![/colour] [colour=#800080]"I umm.. That was really nice, Pocket. Thank you, but I think that I had better go try and talk to him.." [/colour]She whispered to Pocket honestly.[colour=#800080] [/colour]Her thoughts were scattered, as were her words. She hoped that Puzzle wouldn't blame Pocket for what happened. She HAD been given a choice, afterall. Shade sat up, smoothly making her way over. She kneeled by Puzzle. [colour=#800080]"Hey Puzzle?" [/colour]she softened her voice tremendously. [colour=#800080]"..I'm really sorry if it hurt your feelings that I picked Pocket. I knew that she needed to kiss somepony by the end of the ride and, well, I thought that I could help her out with it. When I heard her get the dare, and found out that she liked fillies, I thought that I could helper her with it because I thought that I might like fillies too and, well.. I guess that I kind of do[/colour]. [colour=#800080]Would it be okay if I sat by you and Violet again?"[/colour]

After taking her seat, ((it's okay if you say no Puzzle her seat could just be elsewhere up to you if he forgives her or not :3))[colour=#800080] [/colour]Shade kept the game going. [colour=#800080]".....Hey Slick! You haven't had a turn yet, have you? Truth or dare?"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Truth:[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"If you had to kiss one pony on this bus, who would it be?"[/colour] The dare she'd just completed was still fresh in her mind.

[colour=#800080]Dare:[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"I dare you..." [/colour]She giggled, then pointed to Knight. [colour=#800080]"..to lick his cheek!"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"It's okay." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket told her, her face flushed red. She wanted to tell her before she was kissed that it was all a joke. That the dare was actually to kiss Puzzle, not her. Even so she enjoyed the kiss. She looked over at puzzle and felt an equal amount of Pity, guilt, and rivalry. She was unsure of her feelings to Puzzle. Shade then asked slick for truth or dare. She sat back and waited to hear what he had to say.[/colour]

Flashbomb grew bored quickly he leaned forward and and streched. He saw a sign pas by that said gas station 23 miles. He sighed and looked back at the group of ponies. He decided to join in on the game of truth or dare to pass the time besides it seemed like alot of fun. He looked forward to make sure the teacher wasnt looking and hopped back a few seats. [colour=#0000FF]"Could i join this game?"[/colour] He asked with a friendly tone in his voice.

Blizzy watched as Flashbomb moved back a few seats. She sighed and carefully moved back also. "[colour=#008080]I guess you can count me in too[/colour]," she said awkwardly. "[colour=#008080]Just make sure you come up with some pretty hardcore dares when it gets to me[/colour]," she said with a grin.

Maybe her aunt was right. Maybe socialization wasn't such a bad thing. For the first time in a while, Blizzy was actually beginning to enjoy herself and enjoy the fact that she wasn't by herself.

Edited by FluttershyGrimshy

Gear turn around just in time to see the two filly's kiss. His eyes widened in shock under his goggles. [colour=#daa520]'What the hay are they doing back there?' [/colour]He thought to himself sd he watch two more walk farther back in to the bus. He turned to face the seat in front of him. His mind trying to deside what on Equestria is going on back there. Seeing that there still had a bit of time before they would arvie at the '[ut stop' the teacher mentioned, he walked back to one of the only empty seats left on the bus.

"I can't believe this..."-Violet said quietly as the two filly kissed each other. "They are really dare..." Violet looked at Puzzle who didn't seem very happy about it. "Poor Puzzle..."-she thought in herself while Shade went back to talk with him. She tried to explain the whole thing to Puzzle. "Oh..I hope everything will be alright" After Shade sat back she decided who will be the next. This time the lucky one was Slick. Violet didn't speak with him yet but she thought that he is cute. She was looking forward to see what will be his task.

As Slick's name was mentioned he jumped up from his rather stunned position, looking over at Shade like nothing happened "yes! Ofcourse!" he blurted out with a wide grin, only to see two other ponies scamper over to them, and seeing as Knight and he only had two ponies to the other groups four so it only made sense to slide over to Knight and give the two room. Slick then looked back at Shade and thought... what was it he was asked? Oh right! Truth or dare! He brought up a front hoof and flexed it a little, not showing any muscle "Well as you can see by my 'huge' manly muscle!" He grinned, not able to help but laugh at his own joke "I'l do a dare! C'mon! Lay it on me!" he challenged, ready for anything! [colour=#800080]"I dare you..." [/colour][colour=#282828]She giggled, then pointed to Knight. [/colour][colour=#800080]"..to lick his cheek!".... .... .... [/colour]what? Lick Knights cheek? He thought, looking over at his mate who hadn't noticed he was going to be included in this dare, maybe he wasn't ready for... 'anything' he thought for a second, looking back at shade, some confidence returning "Deal!" He called out as he turned, tongue lolling from his mouth, taking one, large sweep of his head his tongue dragged across Knights cheek, it was an odd taste... another colts fur... but it was kinda salty... it wouldn't be something he would plan to do again but you know... He looked back at Shade, tongue still hanging out proud before slipping it back in with a grin "done~" he said with a bit of finality as he tried to think of a dare, and what Knight might do...

Pocket looked at Slick after he licked Knight's, in kind of disgust. Really? Did he really just lick Knight? Pocket didn't know what to think about that. She just waited for the response of shade and knight.

Flashbomb had a discusted look on his face, maybe he made a mistake in joining but he decided to stay. The Pony who he had been talking to sat next to him so he decided to duke it out. He looked at the other ponies with a amused look on his face. His long windswept hair over his scarred right eye.

What had just happened? Knight was looking away until he was sure the fillies were no longer kissing, then the next thing he knew, Slick was dared to lick Knight! Before he could even comprehend it, Slick had already licked his cheek. Knight's eyes widened as he stared off into face, his mind suffering a blue screen of death, as his yellow coat nearly turned as red as his mane. He ended up falling over and finally waking from his catatonic state. [colour=#b22222]"What just happened?" [/colour]Knight asked the other laughing ponies, as he wiped something wet off of his cheek.

[colour=#800080]"Trust me...you don't really want to know..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket told him. She looked from slick to knight and a really creepy feeling tingled her spine. She shook it off and offered Knight a hoof up. A really weird thought about knight had enveloped her mind but she didn't want to talk about. For some reason Knight and Shade were the only two ponies in her mind right now.[/colour]

Blizzy watched in amusement as Slick licked Knight's cheek. She would probably never admit it, but she was excited to see what kind of dare these ponies had in store for her when her turn came. Who know being a social pony could be so fun?!

Flashbomb was ammused by Knight's reaction he chuckled as he saw his mind go blank. He couldnt wait till his turn had came around. He looked at Blizzy and smiled to her. [colour=#0000FF]"What did we get into?"[/colour] He asked her. He looked back to the others. His wings flapped a little.

((Nopony get lost yet!!!!))

[colour=#800080]"Ooooookay..." [/colour]Shade sat, knowing that Puzzle was preeeeeetty upset with her. She thought it would be best NOT to answer his question. [colour=#800080]I guess the gas station can't be too far away now. [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Totally, guys!! The more the merrier!"[/colour] Shade answered the two newcomers. Her gigglebox turned when Slick licked Knight! What made it even better was Knight's reaction, and how Slick Pelt held his proud tongue out afterwards once the dare had been completed. [colour=#800080]"Aaaahahahahhaaahahahahaha... That was GREAT!!"[/colour] Shade looked the window by Violet. The bus was no longer on the freeway, but in a small, warm looking town. [colour=#800080]"What a pretty place to get gas!"[/colour] Moments later, the bus came to a stop.

Eeeerrrrkkkk!! [colour=#008080]"Stay seated, my little ponies!"[/colour] Miss Licorice stood up, taking charge. [colour=#008080]"Okay guys, be back in the bus by.."[/colour] She paused and looked at her phone for the time. [colour=#008080]"11:30! That's a little more than 15 minutes. Remember, there is a McSoy's inside the station if anypony is hungry with a nice little sit down area that you can eat at. Be sure to use the bathroom now, because we won't be stopping again until we're in the beautiful city of Red Rock! Do you have anything to add, Petals?" [/colour]The bus driver looked back at all of the young faces without getting up from her seat. [colour=#ff0000]"I would just like to say that now would also be a great time to toss any trash that you may have, and it's TOOOOTALLY okay with me if any of you would like to purchase some snacks for the trip up, but I would appreciate it if you could try to keep any drinks in closed containers." [/colour][colour=#008080]"Alright! Thank you Petals, have at it you guys!!"[/colour] The door opened, and Miss Licorice hopped on out to get some McSoy's.

((Psh, of course, just when Blizzy and Flashbomb decided to be social, they stop XD))

We'll continue as soon as we get back inside, no worries :D Sorry, that was kind of bad timing, eh? XD

• Like 1

Flashbomb was kinda bummed he didnt get a turn. He sighed and stood up he walked down the aisle and smiled to the teacher. He walked down the steps and flapped his wings to get them stretched. He placed his headphones on and turned them on low so he could still hear. The town was smal andquaint dust blew through the air with the breeze. Flashbomb sat down and waited for anypony he could join.

Gearlock got off the bus and head in to the story. He know what he was buying and had no time to wait for everypony else to get in his way. He stoped in front of the slushy machine, and couldn't help but smile. He quick used his rust coloured magic to pick up a glass and put the lid on it. He then filled his cup with a green apple flavour, he took a sip and payed for it. Seeing the the other poines were not so ready to leave he chose to wait outside the bus.

[colour=#daa520]'Man this has been a boring trip so far. Not that I tryed to make it better or anything. I just wished I wasn't such a grim looked guy.' [/colour]He thought to himself. he know that his 'grim' look was his own doing, and he used it so that he didn't have to call himself shy.

Everypony was acting like something big had just happened with Slick... well... thats how he saw it, after hearing the initial reaction of the ponies around him he looked over at a rather dazed Knight who had just been pulled up from the floor, he seemed... redder? Slick cocked his head slightly to the right, the ear that was now higher in the air flopping a little... it did that sometimes... "Knight? You ok there bro?" He asked, hanging out a shaky foot, managing to find a few hairs he must have licked off of Knights face on his tongue, it made him shudder a little "It was just a dare! Right now I'm thinking of one great just for you! Don't even worry about it!" He laughed, hanging out a hoof for him "hey... we still bros right? Your not mad or anything?" Wow... daja vu... wasn't this the second time he had questioned if Knight and him were still mates? Was Slick really messing it up that bad? Oh well... Knight seemed a little out of it still so Slick slinked out of the isle and head off the bus... boy he was a little bit of a screw up... But the others thought it was funny right?