Blizzy watched as one by one, everypony got off of the bus. Nopony said a word to her as they left, Nopony asked if she wanted to tag along. [colour=#008080]Or, maybe my aunt was wrong and maybe this is all one giant waste of time[/colour], she thought, feeling discouraged as the walked off of the bus with a bowed head and bent back ears. Like Flashbomb, she raised her headphones onto her head, but instead of turning up the volume only slightly, she blasted the music to drown out everything around her. She wandered into the store, bought some icecream and an energy drink with some of the money she had, and walked back outside.

Edited by FluttershyGrimshy

Flashbomb tried to talk to Blizzy and tag along with her. She looked depressed and didnt seem to hear him . He sat down a little disapointed. He waited for her and she seemed like she was forgotten. He trotted into the store just as Blizzy trotted out. He walked over to the slushie machine and placed a lid on a cup and filled it with red cherry slushie. He placed it on the counter along with several bags of nacho cheese tortiia chips and Energy drinks. He paid for it all and placed it in his bag. He sighed and walked back outside.

Puzzlebeat got 3 energy drinks, some candy and a bag of funons. He paid for them then put two of the energy drinks and his candy in his bag for later then started to eat his chips and drink his energy drink.

Knight looked at the viscous liquid on his hoof. It definitely wasn't water, and he couldn't tell what it was. Slick was panicking again, making sure him and Knight were still friends. He had a flash of what happened, and nearly fainted again. [colour=#b22222]"Let us never, EVER, speak of this again." [/colour]He told Slick as he wiped the spit off his hoof. [colour=#b22222]"We're still friends... Just... Never mention this." [/colour]The bus stopped at the gas station. Knight got off with everypony else, and ended up buying a Sparkle Cola (NO FALLOUT EQUESTRIA REFERENCES HERE) and a large bag of Hay's (Lay's). He bought the items and turned to Slick. [colour=#b22222]"Want something bro? I got a ton of bits, it's on me."[/colour]

As Gearlock stood outside of the bus, drinking his slushy of course, he noticed that the filly that was 'jaming' to some music on the bus walked out of the store alone. Gear thought for a moment before he started walking over to the light blue filly. As he got closer he saw that her headphones were in and he could just hardly hear the music that played. [colour=#daa520]'Maybe this isn't a good idea... good.' [/colour]He thought, his main reason for going on this trip was to do things that he would never have time for during his training; plus he wanted to learn how to make friends. He taped the filly on the shoulder, and wait for her to beable to hear before he spoke. [colour=#daa520]"Hello, my name is Crimson Tag, but my friends call me Gearlock. What's your name?" [/colour]

Slick understood what Knight meant, he was going to ask why he didn't really want to talk about it but you know... that would be talking about it... When they walked into the store he was surprised about the offer of food... free food! Slicks eyes lit up wide and his normal huge grin returned. He looked at Knight and jumped towards him, hugging around his neck tight "Oh thank you thank you thank yoooou!!" He called out loud enough to turn more than a few heads to look at him awkwardly hugging Knights neck. When he heard noises of suffocation Slick pulled back and disappeared into the store, returning to Knight with a few packs of lollies (sweets if ya English or Candy in your 'Murican) and an apple juice bottle, couldn't be too unhealthy now could he! He presented them to Knight with the grin as wide as his body would allow with two lolly packets in his mouth, dangling from his lips "this ok? Or too much?" he mumbled making it sound more like 'ths huhk? R tu mch?' but hopefully Knight would hear.

Flashbomb tried to talk to Blizzy and tag along with her. She looked depressed and didnt seem to hear him . He sat down a little disapointed. He waited for her and she seemed like she was forgotten. He trotted into the store just as Blizzy trotted out. He walked over to the slushie machine and placed a lid on a cup and filled it with red cherry slushie. He placed it on the counter along with several bags of nacho cheese tortiia chips and Energy drinks. He paid for it all and placed it in his bag. He sighed and walked back outside.

((Ack >.< I sowwy! I feel bad now cuz Blizz totally (on accident) ignored Flashbomb. Don't worry, she'll make it up to him!))

Feeling somepony tap her on the shoulder, Blizzy immediately turned down her music and removed her headphones. She was honestly quite surprised to see the grey goggles. She half expected it would be Flashbomb, until she saw him walking out of the store. [colour=#008080]Oh no! I just totally ignored him didn't I?! [/colour][colour=#000000]Blizz silently scolded herself, and made a silent promise that she would apologize later and even make it up to him if that's what it came to. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]"[/colour][colour=#008080]I'm Blizzard, but I prefer to go by Blizzy[/colour][colour=#000000]," she said with a small smile, suddenly ashamed of herself for feeling so angry about being alone earlier. [/colour]

Bluemoon Spectated The Truth or dare Match,[colour=#AFEEEE] Wow, this is getting a little intense [/colour]She though to herself. Bluemoon was about to say something when the bus came to a sudden halt which caused her to fall out of her seat and onto the floor[colour=#008080] [/colour][colour=#008080]"Stay seated, my little ponies!"[/colour] << [colour=#40e0d0]Too late.[/colour] >> She said while being all dizzy and junk [colour=#282828] [/colour][colour=#008080]"Okay guys, be back in the bus by.."[/colour][colour=#008080]"11:30! That's a little more than 15 minutes. Remember, there is a McSoy's inside the station if anypony is hungry with a nice little sit down area that you can eat at. Be sure to use the bathroom now, because we won't be stopping again until we're in the beautiful city of Red Rock! Do you have anything to add, Petals?"[/colour] Bluemoon got up to ask << [colour=#40e0d0]What's a McSoys[/colour] >> [colour=#282828] [/colour][colour=#FF0000]"I would just like to say that now would also be a great time to toss any trash that you may have, and it's TOOOOTALLY okay with me if any of you would like to purchase some snacks for the trip up, but I would appreciate it if you could try to keep any drinks in closed containers." [/colour][colour=#008080]"Alright! Thank you Petals, have at it you guys!!" [/colour]<< [colour=#40e0d0]B-But you didn't. answer my question[/colour] >> Bluemoon watched everyone get out. She looked for Shade, Maybe she would know the answer.She looked and she looked and bingo Mooney quickly tried to get Shades attention << [colour=#40e0d0]Shade! SHADE! BRITCHES![/colour] >>

Flashbomb pulled his dark blue head phones off of his ears. He let them around his neck and breathed in the dusty air It was hot in the town He saw petals filling the bus with gas. He rolled his eyes and looked forward with a blank expression. He was bored in this celestia forsaken town. He sat down and kinda just twiddled his hooves.

Slick gave Knight an awkward hug, invading his personal bubble, but he ran off to quickly for Knight to react again. Just as quickly, he was back with several lollipops and applejuice. He said something, but with all the stuff in his mouth, Knight couldn't hear what he was saying. He floated the items up to the clerk, and tossed the bits to buy them up, then returned them to Slick. [colour=#b22222]"You don't owe me. Just please don't hug me again." [/colour]Hugs were always awkward for Knight, who never liked close contact with other ponies.

[colour=#daa520]"Oh great, I forgot how to small talk!' [/colour]Gear thought to himself before speaking. [colour=#daa520]"Blizzy, thats a nice name... So how are you injoying the trip so far?" [/colour]He asked nicely, if not a little akward. Gear quick took a sip of his slushy, while at the same time trying not to look shy, akward, and even more weird. [colour=#daa520]"I think its been slightly weird and a bit boring. I only say weird because of the bits and peices of the game of truth and dare that I happen to witness. Is truth or dare always 'like' that." [/colour]

Pocket walked into the gas station and looked around. A very big smile was drawn on her face as she walked to the candy part and got out her bag of bits. She had purchased a bag of candy. When I mean a bag of candy I don't mean like a little bag or something, No she bought a 10 pound bag Chocolates. (Pocket likes candy. XD) She trotted over to a machine and also purchased a few bottles of mountain Blu. (Mountain dew.) Then she decided she would need to get some real food but decided to look around a bit. She ended up with two foals. One was light blue and the other was dark looking. She heard him ask if Truth or dare is always like that. [colour=#800080]"Normally it's much worse. If you've ever been to Manehatten on a Saturday night, then you'd know what a real game of truth or dare is! By the way my name is Pocket Watch." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said with a smile.[/colour]

Shade smiled widely when Bluemoon approached. [colour=#800080]"Hey, Bluemoon!! Wanna go in with me and Violet and get some McSoy's?" [/colour]The young unicorn was a bit surprised to hear her real name for a change, but it didn't bother her. Britches took it as a reminder of how close they were. She only went by a nickname because her last name was Dancer, and she thought that "Britches Dancer" sounded... Well, awkward at best.

She grabbed her bag and hopped out of the bus, two faithful friends by her side. Together, the three pony's colours almost looked like a small spectrum. She entered the station. [colour=#800080]"It's actually kinda big in here.."[/colour] Shade soon found herself looking at a wide variety of colourful cans. [colour=#800080]"I heard that Iron Will is pretty good, and who WOULDN'T wanna taste the rainbow?! Huh.. Actually, I think that I'm in the mood for tea.."[/colour] The little filly made her way over to the tea and coffee dispensers. [colour=#800080]"I can never tell which is which.."[/colour] She guessed, pouring a cupful of the wrong liquid. [colour=#800080]"WAIT, umm..."[/colour] She quickly slipped it behind the machine, only spilling about half of it out of the cup and onto the counter. She turned to her friends with an embarassed smirk. [colour=#800080]"Shh.. Nopony saw that.."[/colour] Another cup in hoof, she knew which dispenser held the tea now, and held the little lever down, letting it fill the cup about 3-4ths of the way. She poured a little bit of sugar in her cup and sipped. [colour=#800080]"Gross!"[/colour] Then, a bit more. Without bothering to taste it, she decided that it needed a LOT more and held the sugar caddy upside down. The top came off, half of it landing in her cup, the other half on the table. She nearly screamed, but held her breath.[colour=#800080] ".......I like a little tea with my sugar." [/colour]She joked, hoping that the store ponies hadn't seen her epic fail. Sure enough, she was in the clear!! [colour=#800080]"....Maybe I won't be buying this..." [/colour]She calmly trotted away from the tea and coffee station.[colour=#800080] "Well, THAT was embarrassing.."[/colour]

She heard what sounded like Slick Pelt, thanking somepony intensively, loudly showing his appreciation a copious amount of times. She turned her head and saw his hooves around an embarrassed Knight.[colour=#800080] "Almost as embarrassing as that,"[/colour] she giggled. [colour=#800080]"...Hey... You don't think they're dating, do you... guys....? I mean.... I know Knight doesn't like fillies or whatever, but.. WHAT?!"[/colour] Shade was shocked, but knew that she hadn't any proof. [colour=#800080]"..Maybe I'm just being silly, but I kinda like Slick.. Oh I don't know.."[/colour]

There was still some time left, so the little pony decided to look around some more. [colour=#800080]"..I always wondered why they sold these, but they sure are fun.."[/colour] Shade stood face to face with a sock dispenser. Ponies didn't NEED socks, and they could actually be kind of inconvenient when out and about. Still, they could look pretty cute in places with soft carpeting. [colour=#800080]"I wonder what colour I'll get!"[/colour] She put a few bits in the machine and reached in and pulled out a pair of fresh, yellow socks.[colour=#800080] "..Maybe one more time.."[/colour] In went the bits, and out came some socks! This time they were pink. [colour=#800080]"Okay, ooooone last time I SWEAR!"[/colour] This time she scored a pair of green ones. [colour=#800080]"Okay, I need to walk away now before I spend all my bits on this.. I think that I really only want one of the pink ones and one of the green ones.. You girls want some socks?"[/colour] She gave Violet and Bluemoon a little smile. [colour=#800080]"We could all mismatch!"[/colour]

Shade smiled widely when Bluemoon approached. [colour=#800080]"Hey, Bluemoon!! Wanna go in with me and Violet and get some McSoy's?" [/colour]The young unicorn was a bit surprised to hear her real name for a change, but it didn't bother her. Britches took it as a reminder of how close they were. She only went by a nickname because her last name was Dancer, and she thought that "Britches Dancer" sounded... Well, awkward at best.

She grabbed her bag and hopped out of the bus, two faithful friends by her side. Together, the three pony's colours almost looked like a small spectrum. She entered the station. [colour=#800080]"It's actually kinda big in here.."[/colour] Shade soon found herself looking at a wide variety of colourful cans. [colour=#800080]"I heard that Iron Will is pretty good, and who WOULDN'T wanna taste the rainbow?! Huh.. Actually, I think that I'm in the mood for tea.."[/colour] The little filly made her way over to the tea and coffee dispensers. [colour=#800080]"I can never tell which is which.."[/colour] She guessed, pouring a cupful of the wrong liquid. [colour=#800080]"WAIT, umm..."[/colour] She quickly slipped it behind the machine, only spilling about half of it out of the cup and onto the counter. She turned to her friends with an embarassed smirk. [colour=#800080]"Shh.. Nopony saw that.."[/colour] Another cup in hoof, she knew which dispenser held the tea now, and held the little lever down, letting it fill the cup about 3-4ths of the way. She poured a little bit of sugar in her cup and sipped. [colour=#800080]"Gross!"[/colour] Then, a bit more. Without bothering to taste it, she decided that it needed a LOT more and held the sugar caddy upside down. The top came off, half of it landing in her cup, the other half on the table. She nearly screamed, but held her breath.[colour=#800080] ".......I like a little tea with my sugar." [/colour]She joked, hoping that the store ponies hadn't seen her epic fail. Sure enough, she was in the clear!! [colour=#800080]"....Maybe I won't be buying this..." [/colour]She calmly trotted away from the tea and coffee station.[colour=#800080] "Well, THAT was embarrassing.."[/colour]

She heard what sounded like Slick Pelt, thanking somepony intensively, loudly showing his appreciation a copious amount of times. She turned her head and saw his hooves around an embarrassed Knight.[colour=#800080] "Almost as embarrassing as that,"[/colour] she giggled. [colour=#800080]"...Hey... You don't think they're dating, do you... guys....? I mean.... I know Knight doesn't like fillies or whatever, but.. WHAT?!"[/colour] Shade was shocked, but knew that she hadn't any proof. [colour=#800080]"..Maybe I'm just being silly, but I kinda like Slick.. Oh I don't know.."[/colour]

There was still some time left, so the little pony decided to look around some more. [colour=#800080]"..I always wondered why they sold these, but they sure are fun.."[/colour] Shade stood face to face with a sock dispenser. Ponies didn't NEED socks, and they could actually be kind of inconvenient when out and about. Still, they could look pretty cute in places with soft carpeting. [colour=#800080]"I wonder what colour I'll get!"[/colour] She put a few bits in the machine and reached in and pulled out a pair of fresh, yellow socks.[colour=#800080] "..Maybe one more time.."[/colour] In went the bits, and out came some socks! This time they were pink. [colour=#800080]"Okay, ooooone last time I SWEAR!"[/colour] This time she scored a pair of green ones. [colour=#800080]"Okay, I need to walk away now before I spend all my bits on this.. I think that I really only want one of the pink ones and one of the green ones.. You girls want some socks?"[/colour] She gave Violet and Bluemoon a little smile. [colour=#800080]"We could all mismatch!"[/colour]

(...I feel dirty after reading that. 0_0)

Violet saw as the reached the gas station and the blue bus stopped. The door opened slowly and shortly evepony got off from the bus. The weather was much more better than when they set off from the school. She took a deep breath than followed Shade and Bluemoon to the station. Shade headed to the tea dispensers while Violet slowly followed her, looking around maybe she will find find something interesting. When she looked forward to see what are the others doing she saw that Shade slipped something behind the machine than said. [colour=#800080]"Shh.. Nopony saw that.." [/colour][colour=#000000]Violet tittered while Shade started to fill another cup. It was hard not to laugh when Shade spilled the half of the sugar to the table and the other half to her tea. They made off before anypony could notice it.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]They saw Slick and Knight and Shade thought what about they are dating. "I...don't know Shade. Maybe you are right but...I don't know. Maybe they are just very good friends and thats all." The next place were the fillies stopped was a sock dispender. "Sock dispenser?..." Violet looked at the machine with a confused look. She heared that something hit the machine from inside and in the next second shade already held a pair of yellow socks in her hoof. "Shade...are your sure..."-she could finish her sentence, Shade already bought another one and than another one. Shade offered some socks to them and said they could all mismatch. Violet thought that it would be very funny. "Of course! Can i get a yellow and a green one? Yellow is one of my favourite colours."-she asked and remembered that she had some rubbish at her. She looked around and saw a trash not far from where they were. She ran there and rummaged up them from the bottom of her backpack. After she throw them out she headed back to the others.[/colour]

• Like 1

Flashbomb took a long sip of his cherry slushie It was refreashing and cold on his tounge. He glanced around at the smalltown that lay before him. It was small, The general store with the mcsoy's was right there, Several other small shops were nearby and a few houses. He glanced back twoards home. All that could be seen was the little peak of the mountains in the distance. He sighed and felt a little homesick. He looked back forward and watched several other ponies mingling with eachother, He didnt mind being alone but for some reason he felt a slight pang of empathy. He then thought about how the other ponies were to him. Well shade and pocket and knight he knew nothing about, Gearlock he thought was good with fixin things he guessed. And there were at least 12 other classmates (background ponies) He knew nothing about. The only pony he really knew was Blizzy, He sighed and drank a litle more of the cherry slushie. He checked to make sure he had enough food for the stay in red rock. He had 8 cans of energy drink 15 bags of chips, 6bags of candy, 13 real food items and 18 bottles of water. He zipped up the bag and threw it over his shoulder. He didnt know if there was going to be a store nearby in Red Rock either.

The sun grew hotter as it became more twoards noon. The wind picked up blowing dust into Flash's face. He grumbled and pulled out some shades to help his eyes. He was glad he didnt live there.

"[colour=#daa520]So how are you enjoying the trip so far[/colour]?" the grey pony asked as she ate the ice cream she'd gotten. "[colour=#008080]S'okay. I'm having more fun than I thought I would[/colour]," she admitted, smiling.

She was about to tell Gear that she'd never actually been a part of one of their Truth or Dare games when Pocket Watch walked over, describing how it was actually much worse at times. "[colour=#008080]Hardcore T-or-D[/colour]?" Blizzy asked, her face lighting up. "[colour=#008080]Sounds like fun! My name's Blizzard Icewing, but most ponies call me Blizzy[/colour]."

Blizzy looked behind her at Flashbomb, and frowned. He looked lonely and a little homesick. "[colour=#008080]Yo, Flashbomb[/colour]!" she shouted to him with a grin. "[colour=#008080]You should come over here and join us[/colour]!"

Edited by FluttershyGrimshy

Flashbomb was pulled from his thoughts when he heard somepony call for him. He looked like a fool trying to figure out who called his name. He spotted Blizzy Gearlock and pocket talking together. He smiled and got up He trotted over to them. [colour=#0000FF]"Enjoying this dusty town yet?" [/colour]He asked them.

[colour=#800080]"Oh yeah, don't you just love that everything here is covered in dirt and sand." [/colour]She said sarcastically. [colour=#800080]"[/colour]

Gearlock looked at Pocket as she said that truth or dare was worst must of the time. [colour=#daa520]"I don't know if hardcore truth or dare would be fun, but that may be because I have never played before." [/colour]He was about to give Pocket his named but waited till Flashbomb came over. [colour=#daa520]"My name is Crimson Tag, but my friends call me Gearlock. Your names Flashbomb right, and you are?" [/colour]He asked Flash to make sure he had his name right, and Pocket his her name. [colour=#daa520]"I really like this town so far, it has a green apple slushy." [/colour]Gear said with slightly more firmly then before. [colour=#daa520]'This isn't to hard. Making friends is easy.' [/colour]He thought to himself.

"Right! No hugging! I got it!" Slick said, making a small salute towards Knight "[colour=#006400]I promise that if I ever hug you again you have my permission to hit, run, or unfreind me on the spot" he called, looking Knight in the eye "and no more cheek licking... but that was just a dare... you know[/colour]" he joked, his smile returning as he looked over at Shades little group of ponies.... there's an idea "[colour=#006400]which reminds me mr Knight! I believe it is my turn to choose who get the truth or dare? So how about it... Knight!?[/colour]" Before the confused looking pony could answer Slick was rambling on again "[colour=#006400]ok... truth, you go up to Shades little group and admit your feelings about you of them, I don't want to hear no sap story[/colour]" he laughed, giving Knights chest a small nudge, technically that was a dare but did Slick care? No! It was technically truth too! Slick looked back at Knight, right in the eye, Slicks face looking mischievous almost sinister "[colour=#006400]or dare... you cal waltz over to that small group and act all affectionate to ALL of the fillies[/colour]" he grinned, tongue sticking out as he looked Knight dead in the eye, looking intimidating and like a fool at the same time... Slick was good at mixing odd expressions "[colour=#006400]so what will it be mr Knight? Truth... or dare?[/colour]" he asked as he fell back in laughter, not waiting for an answer, though he had just totally screwed the rules up by telling him both sides "[colour=#006400]and if you don't want to look like a little baby foal I suggest dare![/colour]" he called out, oh how fun it was to be evil, Slick knew Knights detest of the female gender, but getting him to act all lovey dovey with them? Slick knew criminals that would call him a sick pony for that!... If he knew any criminals... you know...

• Like 1

Slick promised not to hug him again, making Knight happy, though he returned to embarrassed when he mentioned the cheek licking again. He reminded Knight of the game of Truth or Dare and quickly accepted playing again. He gave him the most evil choices. Ever. Truth was much easier than dare. He didn't mind sharing a piece of his mind about how he didn't like them with them. The dare would be almost impossible for him, but before he could say truth, he said he'd look like a baby foal if he didn't choose dare. [colour=#b22222]"I'm not a baby! Dare!" [/colour]Knight turned from the laughing Slick, and frustratingly approached the group of fillies. Knight was clearly a newbie, and new nothing about flirting except what he saw his father do. Unfortunately, his father was a bad flirt, and a bad role model. [colour=#b22222]"Hello fillies. Would anypony like to sit on my lap and talk about the first thing that comes up?" [/colour]He had NO idea what that meant. He just knew it usually ended with his father taking that annoying filly and sharing his bed with her.

• Like 1