(LOL "Im not crushing on blizzy either" thats priceless XD anywhoozle)

Broken looked over to the pony stomping off into the woods

[colour=#00FFFF]"Jeez whats her problem?"[/colour]

Broken said as he looked at flash, then blizzy

[colour=#00FFFF]"dang blizz, took you long enough"[/colour]

Broken said playfully. He then heard what sounded like a filly scream it wasnt any of the ponies around, and it wasnt the pony who had stomped off as she was still seeable. No, this came from near the campsight, this made Broken fearful.

[colour=#00FFFF]"W-Wha-What was that"?[/colour]

Broken said as he ran behind blizzy

Flash watched everything, standing buy just incase it came to Violence. He watched Pocket stooper around a bit yalling at slick for celestia knows what, and out of the blue shade entered into the equation. Flash finnaly put 2 and 2 together and got what was going on. He wanted to speak up but saw Pocket tear up and leave. He watched as she stormed off into the woods, he feared for her safety but figured she would find her way back. He sighed and looked over to Broken with a concerned look on his face. He saw Blizzy had caught up, the cast was severly hindering her. He smiled at her glad that she was back [colour=#0000FF]"The cast is still pretty cool though." [/colour]He said to her. He then remembered Gear and how he was trying to make the powder keg on the argument go off. He glared at him [colour=#0000FF]"Next time there is an Argument, Try to fix it instead of shaking it up like a bee's nest." [/colour]He said to Gear. There was a scream in the woods, He turned his head only to see darkness. He was slightly Amused by broken and how bad he jumped. He chuckled[colour=#0000FF] "Im sure its nothing bud...." [/colour]He assured him. He yawned slightly sitting on his flank, it all of a sudden was kind of quiet except the ambient music that puzzle had on. He looked back at the pool, he decided that he was done swimming for one night.[colour=#0000FF] "The sky is very beautifull tonight, I think i will do some star gazing and take 5." [/colour]He said to the others. He unfolded his wings and Flew up kicking up dirt below him. He landed on a cloud 40 feet above the pond and lay back. He crossed his forelimbs behind his head and let his wings lay out unfolded. H gazed up at the stars above.

Geat looked like he was slapped. "I was only trying to help..." He couldn't figure out why everyone thought he was trying to make things worst. Gear looked at the ponies around him. With out another word he started to walk back towards the cabins.

Oh geez... Oh man.... Oh... oh.... Sweet Celestia!! What are you meant to do when this happens? "Uh... I erm..." He started, rubbing hooves together in pure nerves, confrontation was never his thing! He didn't like to fight... This was the worst possible thing! "But you... she... I..." He stuttered again, Pockets glare piercing through his very soul, Slick was just about to break out when Shade came along... oh thank Luna's great night... even though it wasn't the best thing letting Shade fight his battles it gave Slick time to think before the next one... which would probably end up happening sooner rather than later. Slick looked about, everypony had dispersed, well except for Shade and Bluemoon who were swimming about in the pool, he decided to make his way over and say hi to the two. He came over beside Shade and gave her a small nudge, a little nervous about talking to her "Hey... thanks for that Shade... but it's really not your fault! It's all me... you ok here with Bluemoon or you need a hoof?" He asked as he looked over at the filly who was only struggling a little "Your doing great by the way!" He said with a grin, managing to feel a little better then earlier.

[colour=#800080] [/colour][colour=#000000]Then Bluemoon. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Oh let me drink that! Oh and now I can't take my liquor." [/colour]

((Well excuse her for not having drank before XD))

Bluemoon jumped into the water and began swiming Quite well << [colour=#40e0d0]Haha! I knew I could do it! [/colour]>> Little did she know that Shade was keeping her a float. She began "swiming in circles enjoying the water << [colour=#40e0d0]I always knew I was a great swimer [/colour]>> (how hurt do you think she'll be when she finds out it's shade XD) Bluemoon suddenly stopped swimming felt an uncomfortable twitch in her ear [colour=#afeeee]Why do I have the feeling that someone is insukting me right this second...? [/colour]Right as she thought that She heard shade say [colour=#ee82ee]"Bluemoon, come swim with me!!" [/colour]Bluemoon floated over to Shade and said << [colour=#40e0d0]Hey did you see me!? I was swimming like a champ![/colour] >>

(( Whatwentwrong I'm not Blizzy XD ))

[colour=#0000FF]"Come on! Give knight a second chance! If he messes with you again i will help you push him into the pool."[/colour][colour=#000000] That's what Flash said after he grabbed Violet and flew back with her. "Sure..." Flash put her down next to Puzzle than went back to swim some more. "Give him chance? And than? He will do something stupid again..."-she thought than looked at the others. Slick and Pocket were talking about something and the others one by one moved closer to them. They probably didn't hear Slick and Pocket, just like Violet, that's why they moved closer. "I'm not a buzzkill..."-she thought as she stood up to see what's happening there, but she only see that Pocket dashed away, probably back to the cabin. She wanted to do the same thing. Go back to the cabin and rest, and forget what happened but instead of it she was sitting there, doing nothing just listening the music what Puzzle played. Well, it wasn't her favourite kind of music but it wasn't bad, moreover Violet enjoyed it. [/colour][colour=#F62817]"Somepony save meeee!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Violet thought she heared a hollow voice coming from the woods, but she wasn't sure about it, because of the music. After all she decided to look around. It seemed everything was alright yet. Shade and Bluemoon were swimming, Flash flew up to a cloud to rest. "Bluemoon can swim?"-she thought as she looked at her while she headed to the direction of the cabins. She thought if there is somepony in the woods than she will probably be there. "Maybe Flash is right...I should give him a second chance...I could go there and say sorry like before...or...Not! I didn't do anything! He was the one who caused the problem...but he will never ask me to forgive him.." Violet didn't need to go so far to find out that she was right. She found...Dawn? "Dawn! Are you alright!? Did you hurt?-she asked as she helped the little filly up. "Oh...we left you there...please don't be angry, we were just so excited about going to the forest, we didn't notice that you wasn't there."[/colour]

Flash lay up on his cloud watching the stars as they glew. He saw a streak of light rocket across the sky and smiled he closed his eyes and made his wish yet again like he did infront of the cabins earlier. He opened his orange eyes and continued to look up at the sky with Amazement [colour=#0000FF]"I wonder what its like to raise the stars every night." [/colour]He thought to himself. He watched the sky for a bit longer before his eyelids got really heavy. He closed them only to rest for a moment. It seemed like he had fallen asleep though and lay out on the cloud sleeping soundly. He was dreaming of back home in cloudsdale when he was in young fliers school. He drempt of his attempt to impress Rainbow dash with his own attempt at a sonic rainboom. Then it fast forwarded to where he plummeted into the Everfree forest after he was disoriented from the flash of his Flashboom. He felt weightless and felt the wind rush through him. But wait he felt like it was more realistic than just a dream. Before he could put his hoof on it he felt himself hit water and the sudden rush of cold that hit him knocked him awake. He had fallen off of the cloud when he fell asleep. He swam to the top and saw that he had splashed Shade, bluemoon and Slick. [colour=#0000FF]"Sorry.......my bad......" [/colour]He said yawning to them. He swam to the edge of the pond and climbed out. He shook the water from himself to dry off [colour=#0000FF]"That was awefully dumb of me...." [/colour]He thought to himself. He trotted over to Blizzy and Broken [colour=#0000FF]" Long night...." [/colour]He said to them. He lay down nearby them and flapped his wings to get a little more moisture out of the feathers. [colour=#0000FF]"Hope your having just as much fun as i am." [/colour]He said with a smile to his friends. He felt pretty tired from all of yesterday's activities and it was getting to him. He yawned and felt himself start to drift off. He tried to keep awake but it was useless. He fell asleep on the forest floor.

Broken looked over to flash who had been snickering at him, he blushed and sat down next to blizzy

[colour=#00FFFF]"Soo hows your leg feel, it still hurting?"[/colour]

Broken said with a smile, as flash layed down next to them and fell asleep, Broken waved his hoof in front of his friends face in amusement.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Heh heh, hes asleep"[/colour]

Broken said as he looked over to blizzy

While Knight was thinking, for a change, and wallowing in some self pity, a sudden blare of music came on. It startled him at first, but he was eventually able to adapt to it and stomp his hoof to the beat. It was helping distract him from his guilty thoughts, as he started humming along, despite never having heard the song. Then, there was something else he heard; a scream. He perked his ears up and tried to focus, but he could hear nothing more. Still wanting to be a hero, he decided to investigate. And by investigate, that meant taking the small sword out of its sheathe, then charging for the woods yelling 'I'm the hero!'. After a little while of running, and bumping into several trees while he had his eyes closed, he eventually bumped into somepony. He was knocked back, though after rubbing his head for a moment, he opened his eyes and saw Violet with somepony else. Remembering his guilt, he immediately went bashful. [colour=#b22222]"Oh... Er... Hi..." [/colour]He began, as he picked everything up again. He looked at her, feeling that he had to say something, but had no idea what. [colour=#b22222]Wait, why am I thinking now of all times?! Heroes don't think, they act! [/colour]He cleared his voice as he spoke up. [colour=#b22222]"Er... Sorry about earlier... I didn't know you couldn't swim..." [/colour]He reached out a hoof to her, still ignoring the other filly with her. [colour=#b22222]"We cool?"[/colour]

((That's everyone in a nutshell!! XDD and don't worry, Dreamy!! You should have seen me the first time I tried the stuff O//o Lol))

Shade let out a light chuckle, deciding to let Bluemoon think that she was, in fact, getting the hang of it. [colour=#800080]"You're doing AWESOME!!"[/colour] She told her friend with a reassuring smile. Bluemoon just seemed to happy swimming in her little circles, it was hard to say otherwise!! Slick asked if Shade could use a hoof, and thanked her for what she'd said.[colour=#800080] "Don't worry about it, Slick!!"[/colour] She nudged him back. [colour=#800080]"Well, it looks like-" [/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]Sploosh!![/colour]

A pony dropped down into the water, splashing her and her friends. The suddenness of the droplets startled her, causing Shade to let go of Bluemoon for a couple of seconds. [colour=#800080]Why does this keep happening to me?![/colour] She giggled, wondering what the odds could be of both this, and the similar occurence which had happened while she was trying to teach Gear to swim, happening in the same day. [colour=#800080]"No worries, Flashboaahhmm.." [/colour]She yawned alongside the scarred pony before she could finish saying his name, as if his yawn had been contagious.[colour=#800080] "It looks like most of the other ponies are heading back.. Think you guys are ready to call it a night?"[/colour] Shade was used to staying up preeetttyyyyy late, but something about laying down on the soft mattress, covered over with the warm blanket that was awaiting her in the cabin was sounding pretty appealing right then.

Flashbomb was still out of it. He slept soundly on the forest floor curled up in a ball. His tail flicked to cover his nose from the cold. His sides rose slowly up and down as he slept. He didnt dream of much of anything except cloudsdale back home then it shifted to everything else that had taken place. Him boarding the bus, the Gas station, and the kiss with Blizzy. Then his dreams faded off as he slept more.

As Violet helped Dawn up from the ground, somepony bumped into her that she almost tumbled. "Ouch!..." Violet twinkled from the sudden pain but soon it passed away and saw that the pony who bumped into her was Knight. "Oh, Hi Knight..."-she said resentfully. [colour=#B22222]"Er... Sorry about earlier... I didn't know you couldn't swim..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Knight apologized for her and reached out his hoof. [/colour][colour=#B22222]"We cool?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Violet didn't expect that, but she was glad to hear it, also she regret yet how she acted before.[/colour][colour=#B22222] [/colour][colour=#000000]Violet sighed than give Knight a friendly smile. "I don't like to be in tiff with the others. Yes Knight, we cool!"-she said and gave Knight a hoof bump. "You know, I have bad experience about swimming, that's all."-she said than looked at Dawn. "It's so late yet, so I think...I will go back to the cabins and Dawn, well, you should go with me. Also, I don't think that the others will stay so long."-she said than covered her mouth as she yawned one. "Knight? Would you like to come with us or you will stay for awhile."[/colour]

(( I hope no one is getting mad over Pocket's drunken rage. It's nothing but harmless fun!! "Then the short pony who came out of Shade's bags. [colour=#800080]"Oh someone save me I'm so small and Can't do anything."[/colour]"

:scream: I'll destroy you!!))

"<<Dawn! Are you alright? Did you hurt?>>"

Dawn found herself being lifted to her hooves.

"<<Oh...we left you there...please don't be angry, we were just so excited about going to the forest, we didn't notice that you wasn't there>>"

[colour=#FF0000]"<<Y- yes, I'm fine. A bit frightened, yes, but I'm ok. Thank you Violet.>>"[/colour]

She stood there, trembling slightly. The forest? Are these ponies crazy? Why in Equestria would they ever want to go there, let alone, be excited by it? Older ponies never make any sense...

"<<It's so late yet, so I think...I will go back to the cabins and Dawn, well, you should go with me. Also, I don't think that the others will stay so long. Knight? Would you like to come with us or you will stay for a while.>>"

[colour=#FF0000]"<<What are we waiting for!?>>"[/colour]

Dawn bounced up and smiled. A choice of staying in the forest or heading back to the cabins? No contest!! The filly was ready to get the hay out of there!! She attempted nudging, tugging, pulling, and pushing Violet in the direction that she believed to be the exit. Though her efforts were futile, as Violet seemed not to budge, waiting for a response from the colt who appeared to be named Knight.

Growing frustrated, Dawn spoke up.

[colour=#FF0000]"<<He'd love to come with us, Vi. Now let's goooo!...>>"[/colour]

Bluemoon was feeling confident and very brash So when Shade told her [colour=#800080]"You're doing AWESOME!!"[/colour] Her Impaired EGO Sky rocketed << [colour=#40E0D0]Yah! I know I'm an Amazing swimmer[/colour] >> She said While holding her head up high and "swimming" away. Suddenly Flash bomb Bombed into the water. Normally she wouldn't have cared much, in fact she might have laughed and proclaimed that it was super cool! But unfortunatly the Big splash caused Shade to Mommentarily Let go of Bluemoon. It might have been for a few seconds but to Bluemoon it was enough for her to Start sinking and start panicing.Especially since she was in a pretty deep portion of the pond << [colour=#40E0D0]AAH! Whats happening!? Help![/colour] >> Bluemoon was frightened, even though Shade was holding her up she was still flailing around to much to notice that she had stop sinking

"[colour=#006400]Thanks Shade![/colour]" Slick said with a grin, turning around to get out the lake "[colour=#006400]I'l see you two later? Maybe tomorrow depending on what happens... little tired myself, heading home sounds like a good idea[/colour]" He said with a small swish of the mane to get the now soaked hairs from sticking to his head... Flashbomb sure knew how to live up to his name... just bombing everywhere, in a flash. But hey! Nopony was hurt except for maybe the ego of Bluemoon who was now flailing in the pond "[colour=#006400]Have fun! Don't get too late aye!?[/colour]" He shouted back as he headed into the forest, maybe to meet up with somepony else.

As if on que Slick found Violet, Knight! And... a little one? Slick approached the group with a smile, happy to see the two little lovebirds together and making up "[colour=#006400]Hey guys! Don't mean to barge in or anything but erm... Who's the little one?[/colour]" He asked, going lower to her level "[colour=#006400]Hey there! I'm Slick! Slick Pelt... you lost little filly? I can help you get home with these two if you want![/colour]" He said kindly, but maybe too close for comfort "[colour=#006400]What's your name?[/colour]" He asked very child like, making a bit of a fool from himself

Violet gave Knight a brohoof and accepted his apology. The guilt was taken off of him then, and it was also then that he noticed a second filly, who seemed very energetic and wanted to go. Knight tried to ignore it to think of what he wanted to do next. It went well at first. [colour=#b22222]It'll be funner to stay, but I'm kinda' tired. Tired. Tires. Liars. Buyers. Buy. Guy. Lie. Sty. My. Wait, what am I thinking? [/colour]After shaking the ADD out of his head, he looked at the two. Before he could answer, Slick came out of nowhere. [colour=#b22222]"Hey dude!" [/colour]They greeted each other, as Slick immediately went for the unknown filly. Knight looked over at Violet trying to ignore them. [colour=#b22222]"I think I'll head back to the cabins."[/colour]

((I sense a disturbance in the activity of this thread...))

[colour=#006400]<<"Hey there! I'm Slick! Slick Pelt... you lost little filly? I can help you get home with these two if you want!">>[/colour]

[colour=#F62817]<<"Thank you, but, uhh, no...">>[/colour] -she mumbled under her breath. 

Dawn backed away slightly from the hyper, gray coated colt who stood before her.

[colour=#006400]<<"What's your name?">>[/colour]

[colour=#F62817]<<"I-, I'm Dawn. And no, I'm not lost. I'm just waiting to head back  to cabins with my friend, Violet.">>[/colour]

She pointed to Violet with a hoof.

[colour=#F62817]<<"In fact, we were just leaving, weren't we Vi? Sorry Slick, maybe some other time?">>[/colour]

Dawn, for what seemed to be the hundredth time, attempted to push Violet towards the campsite.

((I'm with Bluemoon in the water, farthest away from the cabins of anypony O//o Remember scamps, didn't Dawn open the door thus ripping the tape in the girls cabin?))

Shade couldn't help but giggle some, watching Bluemoon flail around above the water, perfectly safe yet secretly secured in her magical grasp.[colour=#800080] "Okay, have a good night Slick"[/colour] She smiled, watching him disappear into the forest. [colour=#800080]"We should prolly head back to the cabins too, Bluemoon. I think we're the only ones left here.. Swim over to me and I'll help you out!"[/colour] Shade pushed herself up onto the edge after only a couple of attempts, and waited for her starry eyed mate to "swim" over. She knew that she couldn't lift her out with magic, because above water, it would simply take more force than she could muster. Shade knew that her friend was very... aloof, tonight, but having a horrendous sense of direction herself, she would have to depend on her drunken friend. [colour=#800080]"Umm.... Which way was it again?"[/colour] Starting back into the forest, all of the trees started to look the same... Like they were going in a circle almost. Shade had nooooo idea!!

(Finally we received the results of the test graduation from English. 91% :D I was a bit suprised, 'cus i thought it will be worse.)

Slick was also ready to leave and soon he ran into the others, where he noticed Dawn. "Oh...Hi Slick!" Violet waved to him. She noticed that Dawn wanted so much to go back to the cabins, that's why she tried to push Violet so many times but violet waited for Knight's reply. [colour=#B22222]"I think I'll head back to the cabins." [/colour][colour=#000000]Great! Violet hoped, that will be his answer, not just because she had a crush on him, but she was afraid from the thought of getting lost. "Okay, Dawn! We can go now."-she smiled at her when she noticed that the filly tried to push her again. "You know Slick, Shade brought Dawn with herself, and when we came to the forest she wanted to follow us. That's why she is here. We were just about to leave when we cope with Knight and than with you." Violet headed to the direction where the cabins supposed to be.[/colour]