• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashbomb nodded [colour=#0000FF]"That sounds like fun!"[/colour] He said to her. He walked with her down the street. He looked at the different resturaunts. [colour=#0000FF]" Where do you want to go?"[/colour] He asked her.

War Paint blushed darker than she ever had before in her life, her mind was racing at that moment. How was it possible that in less than a day this pony suddenly liked her in a romantic way? He hardly knew her, except for maybe when she poured out half of the story of her life to him.

But still, they had just met! Sure Darkness was very cute and half the time talking to him War Paint had to resist the urge to hug him and cuddle him because he reminded her of a cute little lost puppy. She also couldn’t shake the strange feeling that she knew him already in someway.

But that was mostly because of the reasons that it would’ve been not only strange for a mare that you’ve just met to start hugging you tightly and saying how cute you are but she’d be more than likely to bruise his ribs or close his air ways with her hug.

Darkness looked at her, "I..its ok, th..thats just how I feel," he said softly, "I...I don't blame ya if you feel differently, we..we can still be friends"

War Paint looked down at the ground; did she want to be just friends with Darkness? Sure she was ranting and raving about lack of luck in love but she wasn’t one just to jump in anypony’s arms just because they liked her. But Darkness seemed different, sure he could probably hold his own when the time came, but War Paint couldn’t shake the strong feeling of needing to protect him. She hardly felt that about anypony personally save her younger brother Acrylic of course.

War Paint paused and then turned around to look at Darkness, he reminded her of Acrylic when he was little, that’s why she felt like she knew him! He was sitting the same way Acrylic would sit and had almost every nervous twitch that Acrylic did when he was younger.

War Paint’s eyes widened even more, Darkness sitting like that was extremely adorable, in fact it was too adorable.

“Oh! I can’t help myself anymore!” She shouted turning around and tackling Darkness in a hug. Taking care that she didn’t hug him too tightly in fear that she might hurt him. “You’re just too cute! I couldn’t say no to you even if you were asking me to murder a village of innocent ponies!” She exclaimed very graphically while she was cuddling him.

"Wherever you do, sugarcube." she said sweetly. She looked off in the direction Forte had left, then to the different resturaunts. The last time she had been in Canterlot was the Royal Wedding. She turned to Flash bomb, smiling expectantly.

Flashbomb looked over at a nice little resteraunt that had an open dining area with alot of trees. He saw two ponies hugging eachothet at a farside tree. He chuckled at the specticle. [colour=#0000FF]"How about there it looks quaint enough."[/colour] He offered.

Flashbomb and Applejack walked through the trees. He loved the time he was spending with her. They came up to the little resteraunt and sat down at a grassy spot. Instead of tables there were picnic blankets laying around. Ponies were sitting in the park just enjoying the day. Flashbomb looked as a waiter walked up to them. [colour=#00FF00]"Hello im gust and ill be your waiter today. Here are your menus and a complemantary bread basket to get you started. What would you like to drink sir?[/colour] Flashbomb took the menu and scanned it. He saw that there was no tea on the list. It bummed him a litle but he decided on the Apple cider.[colour=#0000FF] " i would like one cup of Apple cider."[/colour] He handed the drink list to Applejack. The waiter looked to her.[colour=#00FF00] "And for you?"[/colour]

(The cider is not going to be a third as good as the Applefamily's apple cider :) )

"Ah'll have the same." She said, picking up a bread stick. She took a bite. "Mm, this is good. Not as good as Granny Smiths homemade bread, but still good. Do ya'll got any zap apple jam?" She asked the waiter.

The waiter stopped. [colour=#00FF00]"Why yeswe do ma'am i will fetch some right away."[/colour] He said as he took the drink list away. He handed Them both a full menu. He bowed and troted away to fetch the drinks. Flashbomb looked at the menu it was very pricy but he would pay anything that Applejack ordered. Rivet flew off into a tree. Flashbomb looked upat him and made sure he didnt fly to far away. He looked back to Applejack and smiled curtly. [colour=#0000FF]"So when is the next Apple family reunion?"[/colour] He asked her politly. He always wanted to attend one but it seemed like it was forThe apple family only. He was still interested in it though.

Darkness was beat red as he was suddenly tackled down by the mare and held closely..but very affectionately, why did she care so much? His mind raced a mile a minute, feeling every sensation of love, admiration, and happiness he could at once, it was so much! He gently wrapped his wings around her and nuzzled into her neck lovingly, giving it a quick lick, this was his only way he could think of showing his love to her, he dared not scare her off with a kiss!

War Paint paused for a moment when Darkness licked her and then laughed and cuddled him even more. "That was so adorable~!" She sang sounding just a like a giddy school girl at the moment.

Just then two recruits that was in War Paint's group of recruits walked by. "Hey isn't that Sergeant Paint?" One of them said as the other one looked over and stared for a moment then bonked the first one on the head. "Of course not stupid! She would never be caught dead doing something like that!" He said as the first one rubbed his head. "Still looks like her though." He mumbled.

Darkness held her, "Ya know, there right," he whispered, "Come on, let's go over to the whitetail woods, we can be more private," he smiled warmly, even if it seemed a bit odd it was..to him...an innocent jesture, he was never a good talker, and the more it dwelled on him he hoped she didn't take it wrong!

(well that escalated quickly o.o)

"This summer, actually. Rarity's working on a banner for it, so this year should be extra fun." She said smiling, taking another bite of bread.

(Ikr?)

Flashbomb nodded when she said that Rarity was going to make a banner for the event. He wondered what the logo of the banner would be. The waiter had returned with their cider and the Zapapplebam jelly. He set them on the table and foated a pen and paper with his horn.[colour=#00FF00] "There you go! Are you ready to order or would you like a few moments to decide?" [/colour]He asked them

War Paint paused and blushed slightly as well. "Well than! Isn't someone getting brave!" She exclaimed happily as a shadow suddenly loomed over the two ponies. War Paint looked over and saw her brother Acrylic. "I wish I didn't see that." he said sighing before looking at Darkness. "I would say it seems like you like my sister but it's fairly obvious that you do." He said before sticking is hoof out "My name is Acrylic Paint, I'm War Paint's younger brother." he said introducing himself.

Applejack looked over the menu and ordered, handing it back to the waiter. She took a sip of cider, and put some jam on a roll before offering it to Flashbomb.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in Canterlot...

"Haha! I cant believe it! After all this time, I have her!" Forte said to himself. He knew that he didnt actually have her, but the concert that night was a special one. All of the songs featured him as a soloist. He would stand in front of the band, in full view of the crowd. And he would play his heart out. And he would dedicate the last song, Ride of the Valkiryes, his personal specialty, to her, she would be his for sure. He smiled as he troted home.

Elsewhere in Canterlot there was a tall slender mare with a wavy orange mane trotting down the street with a rather tall filly trotting beside her. "So what are we going to do mum?" Neon asked her mother Luminous who smiled as she lowered her sun glasses.

"Well first my dear daughter we're going to run around Canterlot and shop at serval places that you're mommy has to stop at, and then we're going to stop to get something to eat and after that we're going to go to the spa to have some mommy-daughter time!" She said explaining to her daughter as Neon smiled brightly.

Having quality time with her mother for Neon was rare considering how busy the mare was with work. Unlike the rest of the Paint family Luminous didn't make art for the castle. Luminous special talent was making other ponies and their special talents shine and that's why she was a talent agent, being an agent like that and a single mum kept Luminous busy and she hardly got to spend time with her child, of whom she adored, and so this trip around Canterlot was a very special treat for the both of them.

"Hey mum look at that stallion!" Neon said pointing at a tall stallion coming out of a clothing shop, Luminous sighed "Neon dear, I'm not looking for a special somepony so please, stop trying to set me up." She said calmly scolding her daughter as Neon pouted "I just want you to be happy mum." Luminous smiled softly and roughed up her daughter's hair with her hoof "I know." She said as the two went on trotting down the road together.

Darkness, still pinned down, managed to free a hoof, "D..Darkness...Darkness Eclipsed," he said a bit shyly, it was a bit embarrassing the circumstance to meet her brother under, plus...he wasn't sure if he was a chill or protective one either.

Flashbomb ordered and handed his menu to the waiter. The waiter trotted off to place the order.

Flashbomb took a roll and took a bite He enjoyed the roll but noticed some jelly on his lip. He smiled and wiped it off. This was the 2nd date he had ever been on with Applejack. He enjoyed every moment of it.

"Pleasure to meet you Darkness. Maybe you should stop by at the house for dinner later on." Acrylic said with a blank face, as War Paint got off of Darkness. "That's a great idea!" War Paint said grinning as Acrylic sighed and said "Please don't be so loud War, I have head ache. That Blue Blood brat made me make yet another painting of him." War Paint blushed and then rubbed her little brother's head "Sorry." She said in quieter voice "See you around." She said as Acrylic nodded and then trotted off.