Lovinity Hearts (rebirth) [Ready]

Lovinity

[colour=#282828]Alright thank you! She probably won't have the ability to go there often since it brings her a little sadness about... (can't say it...)... as well as a rejection from her past involving... something else... anyway, at least she can go there sometimes for other reasons.[/colour]

[colour=#282828] :-|[/colour][colour=#282828] Even if this is HIDDEN I highly discourage it from ever coming up in roleplay, WOE is not a place for angst..[/colour]

//It's a personal reason I don't have her go to Crystal Empire much... but I can make it so that it's not even mentioned assumed or implied.

//Well both actually. (In role playing) she has had a bad experience there. That actually happened in role play.

//It was a badly played role play

Edited by LovinityHearts

I have a question. In role playing terms, do anything from role plays carry on to other role plays regarding character experience and encounters?

I just mean in general if experiences do.

The experience I mentioned happened in FFA, but since in my opinion the role play ended with a horribly clashing end, there was OP like mad, and cast characters were involved, the experience probably should be "dumped".

I just mean in general if experiences do.

The experience I mentioned happened in FFA, but since in my opinion the role play ended with a horribly clashing end, there was OP like mad, and cast characters were involved, the experience probably should be "dumped".

FFA has no effect on WOE canon at all

The rest is up to you really but If something bad happened in FFA leave it on the FFA version of Loveinity and keep THIS one for WOE experiences.

Alright will do.

I've honestly been troubled by the FFA role plays. At first, I thought it would be fun for characters to have their own powers and such, and others can role play cast characters. But after the Hearts and Hooves Day FFA, I think I'm going to stay away from that lol. When it comes to OP, I know what you mean now. *shutters*

With that being said, I'll go ahead and play Lovinity as if nothing bad happened there.

The last two issues of the role play:

*Shortening or eliminating completely in the bio about her re-consideration of having a special some pony (In my previous application, it was stated she did not prefer a special some pony. However, she's growing up now like ponies do with experiences and such.).

*Personality... to mention clumsy or not to.

After that, hmm it's looking like the application didn't need any real changes... much to my surprise. But anyway, it would be ready.

Hmm... yeah that's really true. I did get very emotional there.

At least I know now that changes weren't actually necessary... and that for the future if I were to think of that again to remember it's highly doubtful it really needs to be changed.

Alright, reverting back to old profile.

I'd still like to ask if I could leave everything out of her personality from the old application regarding special some-ponies? That way, we don't have to deal with that.

//Edit: I'll put up the old application to show you what I mean... and will highlight the section I'm talking about when it comes to removing

Edited by LovinityHearts

Okay. Yes I did revert it. Will delete the special some-pony section.

//Edit: Deleted.

Edited by LovinityHearts

//Sorry for causing inconvenience about this.

As I mentioned, I'll remember that she doesn't need changed even if I think she does... and that it may be a bad idea to do so. She's best as-is.