Lovinexpress role play 1: Veil Surprise! (open, jump in any time!)

Lovinity

(Hey peeps... mind if we slow down the role play... I mean really slow it down? I'm getting notifications like every 5 to 15 minutes.

Also, please refrain from one liner posts. That isn't good role playing ;) )

MorningDawn got off her back and slunked away sadly. He didn't want to hurt her, he didn't even mean it. He was just sleeping on a cloud having a dream, then all of the sudden he fell off. Why does he hurt everypony, well everypony but Eclipse. Morning started to walk away.

((She's being walked to the hospital,just so you know... XD))

Delilah waved him off in a polite and classy way,"For real,it's fine,hey,atleast we both are good ponies right?"Delilah said turning her sentence into a question.

((Let's stop here,so Lovinity can catch up... :D ))

((She's being walked to the hospital,just so you know... XD))

Delilah waved him off in a polite and classy way,"For real,it's fine,hey,atleast we both are good ponies right?"Delilah said turning her sentence into a question.

((Let's stop here,so Lovinity can catch up... :D ))

((Haha thanks but unfortunately it'll be at least another day... I've been very busy with college mid-terms and a family situation so I'm pretty tied up.))

• 2 weeks later...

(I am so sorry for being inactive for a long time. It's been rough here... will still be inactive for a while longer but I'll try to get back when I can :) I have another role play going on too so that's sucking a little time up)

(DRAMATIC JUMP IN)

The Changling looked worringly up to the sky, a butterfly net braced against his sholder. suddenly, with a gasp, Scratch E quills rushed ogf, whipping around his net-until he tripped over Deliliahsbody.

(DARN YOU, SPEED POSTERS!!!