My OC Pony: Friendships Untold Season 1 Episode 1 Take 2 (Private)

Lovinity

[colour=#000080]Signed-up characters for this role play are the following. All participating characters take a good look at this list and make a note of the character before yours in the list (character 1 note character 7) so you know that once that character posts [or passes], your turn has arrived. If this list were to change, all affected characters will be notified via a private message.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Below, I will TRY TO mark the people whose turn is in play in the colour green, however it is your responsibility to keep track at that for I can't edit all the time or quick enough.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Blue - It is not your turn yet[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Green and bold - It's your turn[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Brown - Leave of Absence (duration and reason in parenthesis)[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]Red and crossed out - You've been rejected from the episode[/colour]

[colour=#808080]Gray and crossed out - You dropped out of this episode by personal choice[/colour]

[colour=#000080]1. Crimson Tag, played by Gearlock. [/colour][colour=#000080]See this link for info[/colour]

[colour=#006400]2. Darkness Eclipsed , played by QueenChrysalis747. [/colour][colour=#006400]See this link for info[/colour]

[colour=#000080]3. Jigsaw, played by Frost137. [/colour][colour=#000080]See this link for info.[/colour][colour=#000080] [/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]4. Lovinity Hearts, played by Lovinity. See account profile for OC info. X[/colour]

[colour=#000080]5. Flashbomb, played by Dabom444. See his profile for OC info.[/colour]

[colour=#008000]6. Time Spinner, played by NeoExlucky. Young Stallion Unicorn. Cutie Mark is A pocket watch. He got it when he became a prodigy in history.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]7. Pocket Watch, played by NeoExlucky. Female Unicorn with a gold bit cutie mark, earned when she realized she was good at stealing. (THE THIEF)[/colour]

[colour=#800080]GENERAL PLOT:[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Episode starts with ponies enjoying a parade. Robber invades parade, taking a filly foal hostage. Other ponies must work together to defeat the thief and save the filly foal. An obstacle is encountered along the way, a maze. Each pony must use his/her special talent to solve a part of the maze/puzzle before being able to get to the thief. Insult me now for not spelling occurred correctly.[/colour]

now let's remind you of the guidelines for this role play...

Please remember that the outcome of this episode will determine whether or not this role play will be moved into the World of Equestria. If it runs smoothly and realistically, it will be kept out of WOE, otherwise it will be moved there with all restrictions of WOE in place (specifically the requirement for approved WOE applications).

[colour=#B22222]RULES:[/colour]

[colour=#B22222]*Because this role play is a very structured and ideally realistic one, ALL RULES of World of Equestria, with the exception of ones dealing with applications, are enforced in this role play. You may view these rules at This link here.[/colour]

[colour=#B22222]*Only Unicorns and Alicorns may use magic. Unicorns' magic must be limited in strength, ability, and frequency. Alicorns' magic must be limited in frequency, and must not be the "solve things in a snap" type magic.[/colour]

[colour=#B22222]*Only pegasi may control the weather[/colour]

[colour=#B22222]*I, along with other [role play] moderators, have the right to eliminate you from the episode or the entire role play series if you cause misconduct. Warnings will not always be given and will be at the sole discretion of the moderators and me.[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]STRUCTURE:[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]*This structure will not be strictly enforced... however it will be checked at random times to be made sure that it is followed.

*Two characters at a time will be in play in the role play[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]*The order in which a character plays is the order in which characters signed up. So say if you signed up for character 3, your turn comes up immediately after character 2 posts or you get a message from me that character 2 passed. If you're character 1, then your turn comes up after the last character in the list has his/her turn.[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]*Once your turn comes up, you will have 72 hours to make your post or to send a message to Lovinity that you pass.[/colour][colour=#8B4513] If you fail to do either one after 72 hours, you get one warning and you lose your turn. After the second time, you are eliminated from this episode (but not the entire role play).[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]*If it ends up being that your character winds up having two turns at the same time, it's recommended you message me and take only one turn. That way, I'll message another character to take a turn so that we can get back in the routine.[/colour]

In order to keep up and keep track of when your turn comes up, it is highly recommended you follow the episode's topic and select to receive notifications immediately when someone posts. You will NOT get messages from me saying your turn is here (with the exception of when the episode first begins)... you'll only get messages from me when another character passes.

[colour=#000080]*The episode will go on until a satisfactory conclusion is met.[/colour]

[colour=#008000]IT HAS RANDOMLY BEEN DECIDED THAT CHARACTERS 3 AND 7 WILL BEGIN THE ROLE PLAY. (Jigsaw and Pocket Watch). From there, the character order will be sequential as stated in the structure section.[/colour]

Edited by LovinityHearts

Pocket-

Pocket walked through the crowd. Passing past a group of foals. She stopped and looked around for a minute. There it was before her, the jewelry store. She would have loved to go right on in and take all those lovely jewels and bits, but how could she. Pocket knew she would need a bargaining tool. She noticed the foals and a cruel idea began to form in her head. She knew of a way to get more money than that! All she needed was a bit of help, and her bargaining tool was right there. A simple hostage would suffice. She stood there and plotted how this would work, a devilish grin forming on her face.

• Like 1

((Oh hey! I get to start! Whoo hoo! :Flutter: ))

Jigsaw.png

A dark blue mare with a green Camp Little Lake hoodie jacket monitored over the group of foals. It's a wonderful day though, today was the day when Ponyville prepared the parade.... um Jigsaw totally blanked out on what the parade was called, but anyway!

Jigsaw was being paid to watch all these foals while their parents were off somewhere else in the parade. Snotty and curious foals? Oh yeah. Jigsaw was definitely going to work with them no matter how annoying they were, they were just. so. cute! Hopefully they grow to be wonderful ponies. But she closely watched them as they enjoyed the parade. One foal kicked their hoof on a crack and Jigsaw was able to take care of it even though it didn't hurt. To a certain extent at least she kept a watchful eye. In this crowd, something might just happen to them, but Jigsaw had it all covered.

The morning awakened over the sleepy town of Ponyville. The sun rose, and Lovinity joined other pegasi to clear away most of the clouds for the very special parade to take place in Ponyville today. The pegasi held races and other games to see who could clear the most clouds and in the fastest time. Lovinity didn't win the challenges, though she came in the top 66%.

As Lovinity and the other Pegasi complete their task, Lovinity waved good bye to the other pegasi and headed down to Ponyville. Some of the others did as well, but in their own separate directions.

Lovinity began her next task by helping to prepare the actual march for the parade. This task required organization of the ponies as well as adding final touches to floats and outfits.

(my turn?)

Flashbomb had been Helping the other pegesai clear the skies. He had been able to clear the much tougher clouds with ease so that some of the weaker ones could move them. A wind gust blew his maneinhis face, to which he fixed with discust. He watched as the other pegesai held races,He did not care to partake in these jests and instead kept to his routine. When the final cloud had been split the team dispersed. Flashbomb waved goodbye to the others and watched them leave. He looked down upon ponyville, it was gorgeous now that the clouds were away. He flew down to the front of Angel snapp's house and entered. He troted up to the cage which held his Osprey. He called him Rivet, for his feathers were black lines around his neck. He took him out of his cage and grabed his saddlebags he had prepared earlier. Rivet landed on his back, he went outside and closed the door. he breathed in the fresh air and trotted down the road.

Gearlock watch the as the clouds were clear from the front of his workshop. The unicorn was jus glad the he never took his goggles off or the sun would have burned his eyes by this point. The black and red strapped unicorn ran a hoof though his black and orange hair after he saw the pegasus leave the skies. He though tha the parade should be underway at this poin and decied to go there now. His thoughts were right. The town was empty, but for the line of ponies standing were the parade would be running. As he got closer he notices that a group and fillies and their wather had a good spot. He approach the mare. "Do you mind if I join you?

Time-

Time sat back in his chair. There was a parade today so he didn't bother to open his store, history in the making. He just sat back sipping his coffee. A raven had sat on the arm of the chair and gave an upbeat chirp to him. [colour=#696969]"Hi nevermore." [/colour][colour=#000000]He told her with a bit of a smile. He sipped his cup till it was dry and placed it on the end table next to him. He got up and decided to go outside for a few minutes. Nevermore had flown into her cage and sat her swing. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I'll be back later, never." [/colour][colour=#000000]He siad before opening the door and walking through the crowd.[/colour]

Darkness yawned loud as he slowly awoke and got up from the makeshift bed he laid on that night, he was sleeping in his little reserved area of the Whitetail Forest, alone and quiet. He stretched out his wing and body real quick and shook off the last of sleep as he went through the bus to stare down at Canterlot, "oh joy, its busy," he sighed as he looked at all the bustling ponies, "Why can I never beat the crowd?" he asked as he took flight. He flew high above the ponies and landed on a shaded rooftop and stared down at them, "Now I just wait until it clears but a little so I can get breakfast," he mumbled and sighed.

(Sorry had to think about this one...)

Pocket-

[colour=#800080]"Not at all." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said with a flirty smile. The colt looked kind of big and Pocket could only guess at some type of crafting profession. Maybe a Blacksmith but she digressed. She could only think of a hoof full of ways she could snag those jewels now. She would have to think of a new way...or maybe not.[/colour]

((Who is Gearlock talking to? For now, I'm just guessing it's Pocket :P))

Jigsaw.png

Jigsaw turned to the voice. It was a suspicious looking stallion with the goggles, but she noticed that he was just talking to that other mare over there. Jigsaw kept watch over the foals.

"So how you guys liking the parade?" The pegasus happily asked a friend group of foals. In her tone of voice there was no fear at all, but curiosity.

"We love it! Ooooh look at that one!" Jigsaw looked up and saw one of the floats. It was a Wonderbolts float. Hey, it was a cool one. Jigsaw smiled at least the foals were having fun.

Jigsaw herded the group towards the front of the parade and kept them in front of her so they got a better look. In this position she was able to watch them a bit better. But Jigsaw's mind was lost in the colourful parade.

Gearlock just snouted at her flirty smile. "Names Crimson Tag by the way, but my friends call me Gearlock." He said smoothly trying to out do her previous flirt. He turned to look away from the mare next to him and gazed out at the parade and the the ponies that surrounded the area. He renoticed the mare and her group of fouls, but didn't feel like distracting someone who had a 'huge' group to watch over. "Whats your name?"

Lovinity flew over the now crowding parade, filled with ponies of different types, sizes, colours, and personalities. She saw the concession stands and all of the happy ponies enjoying themselves down below. She hovered above, deciding where to land; the crowd was getting dense and so it was difficult for her to find a place to rest. She noticed the Wunderbolt float going by in the parade and thought to herself, "I wonder if those Wunderbolt fan ponies I've met are here. They'd sure enjoy that!"

Lovinity continued to hover above the crowd, almost running into another pegasus in the air. She was careful from then on not to run into any pony else; after all, she isn't the only pegasus hovering above the crowd.

Flashbomb trotted down the road he saw the train station was full of ponies trying to ge to canterot to see the parade. He smelt the scent of food wafting in the breezefrom Canterlot. He licked his lips and glanced back to the train station. It would take him to long to evenget on the train, let alone ride to Canterlot. He unfolded his wings, The breeze blew through them. He took a deep breath and took off. He felt the ground leave his hooves and he was airborne. He flew in the direction of Canterlot, He was very eager to get there. His stomach growled as the smells of food hit his nostrels even more. Today was a good day so far. Rivet trailed behind Flash as he flew.

Time-

Time walked through the crowd to where the parade was going to happen. He was very excited about it and really wanted to see it. He noticed that the store in front of him had a new silver bird cage. Time would have to remember to buy one for Nevermore. She loved the colour silver for some reason. Time looked to his left to see if the floats had shown up yet. They hadn't but he did see a purple mare who looked familiar. Time was unsure as to where but she did.

(Have to have everypony meet and then Pocket will pull off her little stunt. :) )

Jigsaw turned to the gray unicorn with glasses who she thought was watching the parade. The fact that she was growing a bit restless of taking care of the foals was that she wanted to talk to somepony her age.

"So you're liking the parade?" She asked. "Watching these little snookums may be worthwhile, but I need some time to relax." Jigsaw smiled and looked onto the street and glanced at the foals. Two colts started a fight.

"Hey! Break it up!"

"He stole my hat!" One of them pointed.

"Nuh-uh!"

"Boys, do you want some time out? I can take you back to the house and you guys stay put." Jigsaw raised an eyebrow at them.

"No...."

"Well, give back his hat." Jigsaw assured the colt who stole the hat. He gave it back. Then Jigsaw turned back to the gray stallion.

"So other than the parade, what's up?" She tried to smile.

Lovinity was hovering above the crowd, feeling the nice cooling air under her wings and the blow through her mane.

"(sigh) This is nice," Lovinity said to herself.

She continued to wonder about the crowd above the sky, looking for a good place to land. She located Pocket Watch and flew down to her.

"[colour=#800000]Hey Pocket Watch![/colour]" Lovinity said in excitement. "[colour=#800000]Have I met you before or something? ...because you seem very familiar.[/colour]" Lovinity warmly smiled and held out a hoof for a hoof shake.

(If I was Lovinity right now, this is exactly what would happen. Pocket Watch sounds familiar)

Edited by LovinityHearts

Flashbomb loved the freedom of flight, He loved the wind rushing against him, The chill on his nose and the speed of it all. He flapped his wings against the wind and hit a hot Air pocket , He rose up and rolled around in the breeze. He got closer to canterlot and could make out the paradein the streets. Rivet flew beside himand screeched. Flash smiled to his pat and ove to the 1st teir of canterlot. He landed just inside the gates and closed his wings to his side. Rivet landed on hisback, [colour=#0000FF]"Next time we should race here. I bet i would beat you." [/colour]Flashbomb said to him. Rivet responded with a nudge. Flashbomb began to trot the streets, He blew his mane out of his eyes and took in the sights. He hoped he would see somepony familiar at the parade.

Pocket watch-

Pocket glared at the red Pegasus for a split second, then changed her expression to a somber one. [colour=#800080]"I don't believe we have. How do you know my name?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She needed to stay in hiding for just a few more minutes. Then she could have anypony she wanted recognize her.[/colour]

Time looked over at the mare at jumped a bit. He knew there was somepony talking to him but not her and now he went and embarrassed himself by jumping. He was never good at casual conversation with mares he thought were pretty. [colour=#696969]"Oh...um,..not much really. I mean there's the clouds, the sun, a few pegasi, and some of the building tops but I can't see anything else. My name is Time Spinner. W-what's your name?"[/colour]

Gear looked over at the red Pegasus tha landed near him and pocket. He nodded at her, he saw her acouple times but he never talked to her. One reason was that she never shops a his place. "hello my names is crimson tag but my friends call me gearlock."

Darkness saw a small gathering of ponies nearby and slowly slid into the shadows under a tree and laid down, making himself nearly invisible. He didn't want them to see him, and they were, of course, in front of his favorite restaurant, which really upset him. He sighed and closed his eyes, figuring he would catch a bit of sleep then while he waited, they might be a while.

Jigsaw giggled at Time Spinner. She really didn't ask what was actually up above, but that was kinda funny. He doesn't seem so bad.

"I'm Jigsaw," she cleared her throat and made a quick glance at the foals. They were still enjoying the parade and all are accounted for. "So are you enjoying the parade?"

She glanced at the lavender pony. Her name was Pocket Watch or something? Jigsaw was able to see her make stressed face she made to the ponies slowly surrounding her. Huh, she must be in a hurry for something and Jigsaw had no clue what was it. Jigsaw looked back to Time and listened to what he was saying.

Lovinity didn't really pay much attention to Pocket Watch's expression after she questioned Lovinity's knowledge of her name.

"[colour=#800000]I don't really know how, it just feels like I've met you before,[/colour]" Lovinity replied to Pocket Watch.

It felt like Deja Vu to Lovinity. She thought she'd met Pocket Watch some where before but for the life of her could not remember exactly.

Crimson Tag came over and introduced himself to Lovinity.

"[colour=#800000]Hi Crimson![/colour]" Lovinity said cheerfully with a smile. "[colour=#800000]Even though I vaguely remember seeing Pocket Watch, I've never met you before. At least... I don't think I have...[/colour]" Lovinity was really questioning her memory, having troubles seeing facts clearly. There were too many people present at the parade and Lovinity wasn't able to zone in on ponies individually very well.

Lovinity extended her hoof out. "[colour=#800000]Would you like a hoof shake... (giggle) or would you rather have a cuddly hug?[/colour]" Lovinity said, warmly smiling.

Pocket gave an odd look to Lovinity's remark. A cuddly hug? This didn't sound like the lovinity she had known before. Did she change somehow? Maybe she did. [colour=#800080]"That's a bit odd." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said changing the subject to a poster on a building. [/colour]