My OC Pony: Friendships Untold Season 1 Episode 1 Take 2 (Private)

Lovinity

(I had to pass a turn there's so much going on right now I'm not going to have time to write up something in my last few hours remaining. FlashBomb you're up)

Flashbomb saw how oblivious he was to his surroundings he saw that Time a pony he saw before and Lovinity where there. He was about to say something to them but then The smaller mare who dropped something hopped back and grabbed a Foal and dissapeared. He wished he wasnt so dumb and looked back to the black stallion with a red mane with a disarayed look on his face. He remembered that the thief had told them that she demanded to have the jewels and Money from the shops. He glared slightly and his distain for theives kicked in. [colour=#0000FF]"That snake just up and left with a foal and she demands us to compensate her with Valuables? I say we find her and teach her a lesson." [/colour]He said, He was about to take off for the location of where she would be but stopped himself when he remembered her threat to hurt the foal. He closed his wings and sighed, It seemed as though they were caught in a bind.

[colour=#696969]"We wouldn't be able to do it alone, Flash. I k-...I mean I'm she's got traps laid about the area. If your going to get her your going to need a few more ponies at your side." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said next to Jigsaw.[/colour]

Gear looked at the spot that the Pocket just left. His mind was numb and filled with anger and confusion. [colour=#daa520]"Tell me I am not the only one who didn't see that coming?" [/colour]The unicorn asked with mild confusion.

(Okay first case of someone having two turns up haha. Here's what's going to happen:

*Gearlock, you've already made a turn... you do not have to make another.

*Darkness Eclipsed your turn has arrived.

*Flash Bomb, a turn has been passed down to you in order to keep the 2 RPers in play at a time going.)

Flashbomb stamped his front Hoof on the cobblestone road. A little dust kicked up when he snorted as well. He heard time and Gearlock talk about how Pocket's betrayal was forthcoming. Flash looked up at the Hill, He wanted to save the filly now and throw the thief to the town guard. He still knew though that they had to do something. He looked to the others,[colour=#0000FF] "How can we meet her demands? Does she honestly think that we can just Waltz into the stores and say "Hey we need all your money and Gems or a evil thief will hurt a poor filly."? [/colour]He looked back to the Hillside and couldnt imagine what she was doing to the poor filly. [colour=#0000FF]"We have to do something. I wont stand by while she holds the poor thing hostage." [/colour]He turned his gaze up to the sky. [colour=#0000ff]" Any Suggestions anypony?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I have an idea." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said. It was more of something he knew but it was best to leave this detail out. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Listen, let's call her on her bluff. I have high doubts she would hurt the foal in any way. The most she would do is to maybe put obstacles in the way. If we show up and get close enough, we can just take the foal back. Everything will be good." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said.[/colour]

[i assume i can post, otherwise i shall delete]

Darkness stood up and glared up at the hill but said nothing and nodded, "y..yeah," he said faintly, "I..I'm in" he said softly. Though his voice was soft and harmless, the glare he gave toward the direction where the foal was taken, it could kill.

"N-no!" Jigsaw whimpered. "That c-can't be!" She tried to hold herself up. Jigsaw couldn't believe that she took the colt with the hat. His parents were so kind and nice and they trusted Jigsaw. This cannot process through her mind. Everything went so quickly. ((Or maybe because she wasn't speaking for how many posts? :P)) Once they realize that mare was going to get him, this could ruin her job forever.

[colour=#696969]"I have an idea. [/colour][colour=#696969]Listen, let's call her on her bluff. I have high doubts she would hurt the foal in any way. The most she would do is to maybe put obstacles in the way. If we show up and get close enough, we can just take the foal back. Everything will be good." [/colour]Time Spinner's words meant so much to her. Thank goodness that mare wasn't going to do anything! Jigsaw sighed impatiently. Alright, what now? Right, we're heading towards the hills, but how about the other foals?

"Everypony." She said. "I'm going to take these foals to the place where I am staying so my parents can watch them. Where is our meeting point?"

Lovinity was in shock for a while after Pocket Watch disappeared with the foal. She was staring for what seemed to be minutes, not responding to anything.

Lovinity slowly collapsed on to the ground and then nearly quickly recovered from her shock and got back on her hooves. She looked around, her mind dazed still, wondering what just happened. She was in confusion.

She looked over to one of the other ponies, the one named Jigsaw, and talked to him.

"[colour=#800000]What's going on?[/colour]" Lovinity asked, muffled and slurred... still swinging a little from being light headed. She was still heavily dazed, and could not keep eye contact with Jigsaw. She also could not exactly remember what was happening as the shock was strong to her.

(Here batter batter batter! My turn.)

Flashbomb listened to Times inquiry, He sat and weighed the odds. she could be bluffing but what if she wasnt? He looked to the hill. he saw that the stallion with the red mane was doing so as well. he seemed to have the same idea. Flashbomb held the urge to fly off again and retrieve the poor pony. He grunted and saw that Lovinity wasnt doing so hot. She asked what had happened. [colour=#0000FF]"That thief....pocket was it? Took a poor colt to the hill over there and demanded that we give her alot of money and valuables to let the colt go. I still say we show her what for!" [/colour]he growled. He waited for the others to get ready to go. Flash was already impatient and wanted to go now. Time held some truth though that he couldnt do it alone.

(WARNING!!!

Time Spinner and Crimson Tag, your 72 hours has expired and your turn has been forfeited. Darkness Eclipsed and Pocket Watch, you're both now up.

Please avoid running out of time. It could result in rejection from the rest of the episode. Thank you!)

(Pocket already passed....)

*Pocket passed to Crimson Tag, crimson tag failed to post sending turn to Darkness Eclipsed

*Flash Bomb posted, sending turn to Time Spinner. Time Spinner failed to post sending turn to Pocket Watch.

Pocket Watch will need to pass again if she wishes to not post again this turn.

Edited by LovinityHearts
  • Like 1

(Omg I'm so sorry!)

Pocket looked around the hill she was at. Then at the crying foal who she took. She sighed at the fact that he reminded her of another foal she used to know. She scanned the area around her once more and then talked with the foal. [colour=#800080]"I'm sorry I had to do this. Trust me once we're done here I will send you back to your parents. I didn't want to do this but...I have to go through My trials. Anyway you don't need to cry. I'm not going to hurt you." [/colour][colour=#000000]The foal stopped crying loudly but didn't look up. Pocket sighed and looked around again.[/colour]

Darkness's wings flared up, "w..well co..coem on then!" he said as he looked to them, "th...te longer we w..wait the fu..further they c..could go?" he looked at the hill, "wh...ho says th..there even u..up ther?"

Well okay. Nopony heard me.... Jigsaw muttered in her mind. The blue mare turned to the oldest foal which was a mid-later year colt. "You know where my house is?"

"Um yeah?"

"I give you the privilege of leadership to take these foals to my house. If you take everypony safely to my house then I'll get you the biggest ice cream from the ice cream parlor. Got it?"

The colt nodded and rounded up everypony. As soon as they began to dash off to Jigsaw's house, she flared her wings and flew upward.

"I'm going! I can't wait any longer!" She yelled. "He's my responsibility, so I'm going to get him right now!"

[colour=#daa520]"Well then, my marry ponies, let us be off. To set the world right. TO SHOW ARE MIGHT.... And I got nothing better to do, I'm in." [/colour]He looked at all the ponies going to save the youngling. With a nod, he lead the way.

Flashbomb sat by as everypony in the group all came to a concencus on what to do. It was music to his ears, He flew up and followed his allies to the direction of where Pocket had told them she would be. His osprey Rivet followed him close behind, Flash had a most determined look on his face that he had ever had in awhile. When they had finnaly exited Canterlot they moved closer and closer to the hill. Flash looked down below at his friends 35 feet below him [colour=#0000FF]"So what do you think this thief has planned? She has got to have a Ace up her sleeve! Its not like she would take a Foal without a backup plan!" [/colour]He yelled down to them. He kept his pace at a glide to keep right above them.

[colour=#000000]Time looked up at harmony. He had no idea what to do about this. Would he risk it to try to make her happy? Of course not! She was just some mare that he just met...yet why did he want to go? Was it to see Pocket Watch again or was it truly for Jigsaw? Time shook his head and heard what flashbomb said. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Maybe she does have an ace up her sleeve but she also has a foal that we need to get back. I think it's safe to say that we all agree to go right? So let's go save the foal." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said.[/colour]