My OC Pony: Friendships Untold Season 1 Episode 1 Take 2 (Private)

Lovinity

Darkness took to the air and began to look around as he hovered beside te one named FlashBomb if he had hear correctly a while ago. He looked toward the hill and waited, he would just follow and help how he could, didnt mean he had to talk!

Jigsaw flew as fast as she could to the hill muttering angry rants under her breath. She didn't know that she was leaving a few of the ponies behind. Looking behind her, she sighed and flew a bit slower. She thought that she couldn't do this herself and doesn't know who she's against. Up ahead she saw the black and red pegasus and the blue one ((I think? Referring to Flashbomb.)) ahead. She flew right next to them. Once they glanced at her she gave a cocky nod to them and then looked forward.

Flashbomb kept flying at a steady pace to the hill. He and the others were drawing close now, He thought so many angry thoughts and wanted nothing more to Show The thief the error of her ways in the harshest way possible. He glanced to the other Pegesai flying by him and the ponies down below, In such little time they had Bonded through one event and strove to a similar goal. He flew until he caught sight of a Crevace that blocked the pony's path below him. He flew down and measured the distance, It didnt seem to far but he would rather not risk anypony. [colour=#0000FF]"I could fly one of you over at a time. It seems safer." [/colour]He offered.

(Time and Pocket are going at the same time.)

Time looked over at the crevice. [colour=#696969]"No...I don't think this is normal. It feels unnatural...like it was put here to do something else then what we think." [/colour][colour=#000000]He didn't have time to reply to much as large grey walls appeared from the ground and put everypony into their own little stone cages. Pocket's voice echoed over so everypony could here.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Welcome to my maze, what fun we will have but first we will have a bit of rules." [/colour]A large, fake, ethereal bag dropped into the cells of each of the ponies little rooms. [colour=#800080]"No flying out or using destruction magic. If you do I will be forced to leave and take the foal with me and we wouldn't want that would we Jigsaw?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket cackled. [/colour][colour=#000000]The bags disappeared. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Do you all agree to my terms?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000](We're there already? I thought we were still in canterlot.)[/colour]

Gear growled. He know that this was going to be a hard fight, but he didn't expect this level of magic in the mix. [colour=#daa520]"It is not like we have a choice in the matter now do we?"[/colour] His voice hard.

Darkness said nothing and shuffled a hoof as he looked around, he knew this would be quite easy for him, but he had to go slow, it could be an ever changing maze. He already had an entire layout of the maze in his head and planned put the quickest route and nodded, "This shall be fun"

(before anyone argues read his bio, his special skill is to never get lost)

Jigsaw growled at the sky and snorted. That... thief!

"When I find you, I will.... GRRRH!" Jigsaw galloped through the maze. Mostly every turn was a dead end. She wondered where everypony. She tried to shout their names with a hint of worry. "Time? Flashbomb? Lovinity?" She tried to figure out the name of the black and red pony, but she couldn't remember. "Anypony?"

Flash Was appaled by the grey walls that were instantaniously there. He head a voice in his head of the thief, He had half a mind to just fly out but then Pocket told him that if anypony did the foal would never be freed. He tried to Call to the others but the dead silence of the air seemed to swallow his voice whole. He growled and folded his wings and they dissapeared. He watched as the bags took away his ability. He trotted slowly through the dark passages, He came to a dead end then another. He began to lose hope when he came to an opening, He wandered into it and saw a peculear thing infront of him. It was a very dark and stormy cloud but in a shape of a chest. He looked at it for a moment but could not see why it was there to begin with. A small voice echoed in his head It was his own[colour=#0000FF] " Oh whats the matter Flash? Cat got your tounge?" [/colour]It mocked him. Flash rolled his eyes He still couldnt speak. [colour=#0000FF]"Its a very dramatic change of pace when you cant speak your mind, Like you so fondly do. And your wings are gone as well, such a shame."[/colour] His voice echoed in his mind. Flash began to grow very Frustrated. He then saw the walls around the chamber begin to close in on him. The sky still shown above him offering freedom but he could not fly. He began to panic. [colour=#0000FF]"Whats the matter now Flash? Feeling a little scared now are you? Without your ability to speak, without your ability to fly, the world begins to close in around you..... It will crush you without your Voice or your strength to back you up." [/colour]His voice mocked him. Flash tried to break a wall or find a way to escape, the only way was up. He looked back to the cloud chest. [colour=#0000FF]"Ahh...a way out eh? But whats this? its Within a cloud, a storm cloud. You can leave here alive, as long as you abandon the others, The foal and your honor you will live. But i would hurry It seemes as though time is short......."[/colour] The voice echoed. Flash began to really panic, Pocket was evil and twisted, it was a sick joke. He didnt wat to abandon anypony but he didnt want to die either. He attempted to open the cloud box but it shocked him. He struggled and struggled but to no avail. There was no way out, He watched the walls close in and accepted his fate. But to his surprise the walls stopped just short and They sunk into the ground. the Maze laid out before him again. A sick joke.....thats all it was. The box dissapeared and he heard his own voice laugh evily and fade away. Struck with a newfound fear he moved on slowly.

(They go together again.)

Time Spinner walked through the maze, as he did so he soon came to an opening. It was an opening to a forest. There was an odd looking table in the center of it all. Time doubled back after looking at what was on it. There was a gold locket it there. It had a picture of a Blue unicorn filly next to a grey unicorn Colt. It was a picture of Time and his old friend Aqua. Time turned around and tried to pry the door open but it didn't work. [colour=#4b0082]"What's wrong time?" [/colour][colour=#000000]A corrupted version of Pocket's voice said [/colour][colour=#4b0082]"Still upset about poor little Aqua? Can't get over how you let her die?" [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I didn't do anything!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time told her.[/colour]

[colour=#4B0082]"Oh but you did. That's why she's gone. That's why your here. It's why you spent so much time way form the rest of the foals. Well, that and you...gift. What if I told them about your W-"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"No! Don't tell them." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said only to be met with Laughter as he resided to the back of his mind and tried to find a comfort zone.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Meanwhile in Harmony, Lovinity, Darkness, and Gear's mazes. They would soon find a drawn picture of everypony in the maze. Every unicorn had a sparkle on them, Every pegasus had crudely drawn wings on them, yet Time had something else. He had a watch drawn on him as well as the Hour hand was a horn and the Minute hand was a wing. Darkness had a compass on him, Flashbomb, had an explosion like shape on him, and Lovinity had a heart on her. Gear even though he was a unicorn did not have a sprakle drawn on him though.[/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"Well this is werid..." [/colour]Gear said looking at the newly formed pictures. Each picture was werid in its own right, and each picture seemed to be a joke of who it was drawn of. Like his for example, being the only unicorn that didn't have sparkles drawn on them. It confused him to no end. How did the artist know about his lack of main stream magic? Did that also mean that the artist knew of his skill in the black smith arts, and if so do they also know that smithing magic is his only form of magic? So main questions raced through his head at once. But, that wasn't a bad thing. Gear guessed that this was the first trap, and at first, it worked on him. [colour=#DAA520]"Hey Pocket! I can't see you, but I am guessing that you can hear me. Your 'masterpieces' are trash. You may know some things about me, and the others, but you don't know everything. So hear this, and fear it. I will be getting out of here, I will not be alone, and we will stop you!"[/colour]

Darkness pelted through the maze, dodging in an out and from side to side. The voice would talk in his head, tell him he was always alone and how he wouldn't be anything special at that. Finally he stopped stomped his hoof, "Shut up already!" he was quite irritated, "Your words are meaningless, like you! All you do is speak the truth, I've been alone and pushed aside all my life, nothing is gonna change anyway," he closed his eyes the relax from anger, "I'm just here for the foal, and to help these other strangers," he looked toward the sky, "For all I care I hope you get sent to the moon!" with that he pelted off, marking a path to the mate he had heard cry out earlier, there were small breaks in each of there mazes that allowed access to the others

[colour=#ff0000](Lovinity abandons role play episode: second pass of the 72 hour deadline. Flashbomb, you're up and will be up after Jigsaw's turn from now on)[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Flashbomb and Jigsaw's turns are here)[/colour]

Edited by LovinityHearts

Jigsaw sat in her spot hoping somepony had heard her or at least find her right here. A little voice, she heard in her mind was something not of hers. Was it the thief's? She couldn't tell.

You failed. You lost a foal. Now his parents are going to be wondering where he went and it's all your fault that you lost him! The voice cackled. Jigsaw laid down and looked up at the sky. A piece of paper fluttered towards her and landed in front of her. Jigsaw got up and picked up the paper. As she looked at it she saw lines forming which looked like her but with terribly drawn wings. This was Pocket Watch's doing, is she mocking her? Jigsaw growled.

Flash continued on but with his Morale severly slashed. He checked every single corner and nook of the maze to make sure that he would be safe. When he rounded the fith corner of the maze before him he saw something that made his heart lurch. A dark ominence shade of a pony. Its looked at flash and dissapeared, what bothered Flash the most was that it was the shape of himself. He still couldnt speak because of the spell that took his voice. He tried to continue on when he heard his own voice yet again whisper in his mind [colour=#0000FF]"Weak.......you are weak......" [/colour]It mocked him. Flash began to panic yet again, He never was this jumpy or this afriad ever but this maze was something different. It sapped his very conciousness, his will to go on. He came to yet another dead end, the maze was changing and messing with him. He tried to double back, a thick fog lay out before him though. He dared not to go in, he knew it was another sick trick by pocket. She was the one doing this to him, he wondered about the others and what had happened to them. Flash sighed and mustered a little bit of courage, or stupidity which ever came first. He trotted slowly into the fog, big mistake.

When Flash entered, the fog grew dark as night and as cold as ice. he felt his will sapped yet again. He heard his voice whisper again [colour=#0000FF]"Got lost in the briar patch have we mister rabbit? To bad you cant call for help, or clear the fog with your wings." [/colour]It mocked him. Flash Shook his head and shut his eyes. He wanted to scream at the top of his lungs but he was unable. He felt so small, so weak, the voice was right. He ran through the passages. [colour=#0000FF]"You cant escape your fears, your sorrow, your WEAKNESS!"[/colour] The voice cackled. A small rock tripped Flash and he fell flat on his nose. He began to cry, for the first time in a long time. He wished his bird was here to provide comfort at least but rivet was gone, as well as his willpower. [colour=#0000FF]"Admit it flashbomb, you cant go on......you cant save the foal.....you have failed!" [/colour]The voice screeched. Flash felt his grip on reality began to damper. He succumbed to the spell that sucked the very being out of him. He grew Faded, his coat, eyes and everycolour faded to a lighter shade. His eyes went dark and he finnaly gave up. He was beaten, done, finnished. He lay there crying to himself silently as the fog disperssed. Pocket had succeeded in getting rid of one of the ponies. Flash lay there in his own sadness.

(Time Spinner you apparently now have two turns in play at the same time, lol. Just take one.

Darkness Eclipsed, a turn has been given to you.)

Time Spinner-

Time Spinner awoke from his flash of madness. The room he was in had changed and was now narrow and had grey walls. It looked like a normal part of the maze. Time Spinner got up and moved through the maze once again. It wouldn't take long till he came to another room, the second challenge. [colour=#4b0082]"How about a game of chess?" [/colour][colour=#000000]There was a dark figure in the room, sitting across from where time was. The table had a chess board on it and the pieces were all set up. He noticed that there were areas on the sides of the rooms for ponies to watch, but he didn't know why. He didn't know that the others would soon come to take their second challenge in the same room as him. Time moved to the board and looked at the ivory pieces he had. They looked odd. The king piece was himself, the queen was Jigsaw, the Rook was Darkness, The bishop was Gear lock, the Knight was Flash bomb, and the pawns each looked different. There were eight pawns were each one of his pocket watch. It was the other side that surprised him. The pawns were all the mare, Pocket watch, and the king was a very thin circle. The other pieces on his side looked normal. Time looked to the figure. [/colour][colour=#696969]"This is our life isn't it. You expect me to play a game that controls our lives?" [/colour]

[colour=#000000]The figure looked amused. [/colour][colour=#4b0082]"No, but I expect you to be the little hero you are and fix this mess. If you win you'll be one step closer to saving the foal..."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time looked to the ground as if pondering a simple question. [/colour][colour=#696969]"You move first."[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Get ready for the weirdest, argument/debate/game of chess ever.)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Pocket watch-[/colour]

The pictures were going to change soon, starting with Jigsaw. Her picture soon changed it glowed red on the piece of paper she had. It morphed crudely into another form, a skull, then to pocket watch her self, then to the words 'save me!'. It would be a joyous time. Something very fun, but now she had to think of what to do to Time Spinner next.

Darkness weaved in and out and stopped to catch a breath and looked around, the cold walls of this maze made him sigh as he looked back to the sky. He closed his eyes and remembered the voice, and nodded, "I'm close!" he said and tore off once more, he wouldn't give up!

Jigsaw held the paper in her hoof and looked down the path of the maze. Suddenly out of the corner of her eye she saw the drawing turning red and morphing into something else. A skull? Jigsaw stared at it dumb-founded. Did this mean death? No, no.... This can't be possible. Why out of all things from a simple parade turn into a nightmare? The skull formed into the thief herself. Maybe Pocket Watch was going to die? Jigsaw couldn't help but chuckle quietly. Or perhaps... no..... Maybe she was going to control her? Ok.... Jigsaw hoped that didn't happen. The picture then morphed into "Save me!" ..... Ok, maybe. Jigsaw looked at the sky with fear and hoped for the best. She continued on her way.

As she tried to find her way she passed by this place that seemed like the center of all things. A big chess board? It must be a trap! But Jigsaw had to look what was is doing in a maze. She walked right in and saw some bleachers. The blue mare sat and looked around. Out of the corner of her eye was Time Spinner! What was he doing?

Jigsaw looked at the chess pieces much carefully. On Time's side was a bunch of pawns that looked like his cutie mark. The other pieces such as the rook, bishop, king, and all that apparently looked like everypony else in the maze! The rook was the black and red pegasus, bishop was Gearlock, king was Time himself, and....

Jigsaw was queen? Ok? Odd, but pretty cool.

At least she can do anything if Pocket Watch was implying that.... But what was that supposed to mean?

MHearing no responds from anyone Gear started walking through what he thought was his part of the maze. He noticed that his path lead him up a tall hill. Off to one side he saw a chess game being played. The peice seemed to be the key to the trap. See as the team that came to stop Poclet were the peices. "Time, you got this!!!"

Hearing a shout Darkness made his way up the hill and hid in nearby shrubs and watched the board. It made a bit of sense him being rooks, he sat and waited. He closed his eyes and mapped out the chess board and began to imagine millions of plays, he then waited and opened his eyes, ready to recalculate