My OC Pony: Friendships Untold Season 1 Episode 1 Take 2 (Private)

Lovinity

Flash Had woken up from his dark gloomy Depression the spell hd put on him. He felt his thoughts clouded with sadness and weakness, He trotted slowly through the maze. He looked around quietly until he came to a large room, He saw a glowing sphere in the middle. He walked slowly forward till it was in his grasp, He felt an aurora of energy coming from it. He touched it and it flashed white all around him. He had been teleported to a large chess board? He looked around and saw the others, He felt the gloom lift from his mind and he ran next to darkness. He still couldnt speak though and only nodded to him. He sat down and watched the match unfold.

Time Spinner looked at the figure with disgust. [colour=#696969]"You want me to bet the lives of my companions and I." [/colour][colour=#000000]His eyes were horrified.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The voice spoke first this time in an arguing move. [/colour][colour=#4b0082]"Let us start then, your friends will all find that they will get lost in the maze and die. They mean nothing to you." [/colour][colour=#000000]The first pawn moved forward and Time realized this was more than an ordinary match of Chess between the two.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Wrong, all of my companions have a gift to protect them. Your little plan won't work." [/colour][colour=#000000]The pieces moved with each statement they made.[/colour]

[colour=#4b0082]"So you bet each of their lives will be saved by their talent?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I do. This whole shenanigan is pointless."[/colour]

[colour=#4b0082]"I don't think so. I'm causing commotion and chaos. That's enough for me."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Except you also want our lives."[/colour]

[colour=#4b0082]"The more death, the more chaos right?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Chaos and evil are two different things."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]A chess piece appeared right in front of Jigsaw now. [/colour][colour=#4b0082]"Let's say Jigsaw dies, would you be harmed as much as you were with aqua?"[/colour]

A Rook quickly took the piece as Darkness found he could, on small occassions, control 'his' own piece and looked, he could always find a way to get his rooks out of trouble, but he had to protect Jigsaw, though he wasn't sure why.

"W-wait... WHAT?" Jigsaw stammered. Okay. Apparently she was going to die, this cannot be happening. No? She looked to the sky once again and prayed to Celestia. I have failed.... I haven't seen my family in awhile. That means I have nothing to say to Clouds.... She deeply cared about her family but deeply loved her younger brother. His true blue mane and big glasses. Jigsaw taught him many things of life, even shown him that he was special.

That was her talent.

But wait, what can that do to this situation? Apparently nothing. Jigsaw looked over and saw the rook move and protected the queen. Jigsaw looked over her shoulder and saw everypony here! Jigsaw was happy to see them. Now what? Jigsaw thought hard. She was the queen so she can move practically anywhere. She has no experience at chess. Jigsaw had to find out sooner hopefully alive.

(controling our own pieces eh? Sketchy.)

Flashbomb wa puzzled by all of this. He was able to pitch in for the chess game with the pieces that looked like him? He had not very much experience with Chess, but he had 2 pieces. He looked at each of the knights and saw that the queen would need the mot protection. He decided that he would need to protect her with one knight then the king with the last one.

[colour=#0000FF]"You still cant speak flash, I took your power of speech away remember? how could you possably win?" [/colour]His voice echoed in his mind. He knew it was pocket Watch messing with him. He felt her influence still upon him. She knew that if she took one piece of the puzzle out then it would all fall apart. He Felt the dark sadness well in him but he pushed it back, he had to stay focused.

Time looked over to the empty stands on the sides. (That's what he sees.) Why were the pieces moving themselves? [colour=#696969]"No. Jigsaw wouldn't fall like Aqua did. It was...my fault she did but that doesn't matter. Jigsaw has others who would protect her." [/colour][colour=#000000]He looked to the rook and Knight that stood near Jigsaw's piece.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The chess game began to get a bit more interesting as one of Time's pawns were taken. He sharp pang ran through his front right hoof as the piece moved. [/colour][colour=#4b0082]"So the power of the Time Prince is fading." [/colour][colour=#000000]The figure told him as the piece took his pawn. Time looked at the other pieces on the board. There was a lot he could do with his pieces to get to the king. It would be an interesting battle.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I am no Prince if that's what you are implying. Pawn taken."[/colour]

[colour=#4b0082]"Still sore from a hollow promise? Pawn Taken."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time saw it happen, two knights headed towards flashbomb. The pieces he had would have to be fought by the pieces she had. Pawns by pawns, Kings by kings, rooks by rooks, Bishops, by bishops, Queen by...oh dear.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"No I am over that by now, Pawn taken."[/colour]

[colour=#4B0082]"So what happens now? You just live out your days as nopony. Pawn taken."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I am not a nopony. Pawn taken." [/colour]

[colour=#000000]The battle continued like this until Time's last pawn was taken last.[/colour]

[colour=#4B0082]"All out of pawns." [/colour][colour=#000000]The figure clucked.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time looked around until he saw what he had to do. He moved his king to take the pawn. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Pawn taken." [/colour][colour=#000000]He told the figure.[/colour]

Gear growled in his throat. He wouldn't know if things were going good, for he never played chess.(I do Gear no so much) But he knew deep down that someone would be hurt or worst by the end of thos game, and for some odd reason, he knew that he would find away to save the other. Even if his peaice were to fall.

Flashbomb sat at his eat he noticed that a rook had moved now on the board after all pawns were gone. He didnt have very much expirence with Chess but he knew a little. The dark figure was setting a trap and keeping Time occupied with un needed pieces. He Thought hard on the rook and when it came time for His friend's turn he watched the Knight on the right move to take the rook. He smiled with the accompolishment, But to his surprise he saw a bishop take his knight which was diagonal from his piece. He felt pain shoot through him and he coughed hard, He realized that when a piece that belongs to the pony whom it represents gets taken it hurts the pony him/herself. He felt the pain ripple through him and he buckled slightly, He still had 1 more knight to his name and still had half of his energy left. [colour=#0000FF]"You are a fool Flash.......one more piece and you will be taken out of the equation!" [/colour]He heard his stolen voice whisper in his ear. He looked back up an the board still holding his side, He still needed to protect Time and the others. Even if that meant loosing his own piece in the process.