Leif's flying fliers! (Open jump in!)

Leif was setting up her fliers for her very first show!She hung them up everywhere,in the halls of schools,in parks,on benches,everywhere!She was trotting down to the heart of Ponyville when the wind kicked and made her saddle bags go flying[colour=#006400],"Oh no!"[/colour]She started to fly towards them but the wind smacked her and she went flying to the ground,her saddle bags still flying[colour=#006400]."Help,please..."[/colour]She said quietly.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leif flew up in the air,trying to catch some of her fliers,she carlessly flew right into a pony[colour=#006400],"Oh,umm...I'm so sorry, ma'am." [/colour]She said before landing on her hooves and yelping quietly as she out pressure on her hurt hoof.

[colour=#006400]"I'm sorry,my fliers went flying,I hurt a wing and hoof,I'm truly sorry ma'am." [/colour]Leif said while looking down,she didn't want the anger of the mare who she had crashed into to reflect onto her eyes.

Leif waved her hooves at the mare she ran into,she then said[colour=#006400],"Sorry," [/colour]again. She turned and saw a pony hovering around[colour=#006400],"I,gotta go?" [/colour]She said,making her sentence sound like a question.

AngelSnapp was awakened by his sister "[colour=#008080]ANGEL! Its 2:30! Wakey Wakey sleepy head![/colour]" She yelled at him opening the curtains "[colour=#008080]Some times I wonder how you made it into the wonderbolts you know. Your always sleeping in late.[/colour]" She said looking outside. AngelSnapp sat up and grunted. "[colour=#800000]SpitFire works me hard. I deserve the sleep I get SilverStar[/colour]" He told his sister stretching. He threw his covers off and trotted downstairs where shelf's held multiple paintings made by SilverStar. He got a cup of milk and began to drink it down. "[colour=#800000]Im heading out in a bit, Walking is a great thing to do when you wake up.[/colour]" He told her as she came down the stairs. "[colour=#008080]Alright[/colour]" SilverStar answered sitting down in the next room. Her cyan main glowed in the sunlight as she levitated a sketchbook to her from a saddlebag. AngelSnapp trotted upstairs and grabbed one of his camera's and put it in a saddlebag. He grabbed a pair of goggles and hung them from his neck, On them the wonderbolt seal was stamped on the side. He trotted out the door to see a flier hit the ground in front of him. He picked it up and looked around, A pegasus trying to grab multiple fliers from the air. He trotted over to the pair. one of them mentioned there name as "Neon Bright". "[colour=#800000]What this all about?[/colour]" He asked looking at the flier in his hoof.

Care Package was making his usual rounds of mail deliveries when he saw a few fliers go flying by.

He then stated to look around and saw a group of ponies gathered near each other. 'Maybe they new something about those papers.'

Care apologized to the pony he was handing mail to. He gave the pony her mail and flew over to the group of ponies.

Care noticed that one pony that just trotted up to the group had a camera around his neck.

Care glanced at him and any other pony that was listening and said, "Anypony here lose a flyer?". Care chuckled a bit.

He didn't pick up the flyer but he hoped that nopony in the group needed one of the flyers.

[colour=#006400]"Oh,hi there,I'm Leif,oh,hello there,thank you that is mine,oh,hello there," [/colour]Leif was answering all the questions at once,she sighed then chuckled a bit,still hovering off of the ground.

Care's attention was drawn to the pony that started talking.

She said her name was Neon Bright. And she was a party pony.

Care knew only one party pony. And that was Pinkie Pie. If anypony knew how to have a party it was her.

Care smiled at Neon and said, "Hello Neon! I am Care Package! Equestria's awesomest mailpony!".

Care smiled at Neon and glanced around at the other ponies in the group.

Care smiled at the pony that trotted closer to them.

He introduced himself as AngelSnapp. Care had never seen him before.

Care smiled at him and said, "Well it's nice to meet you AngelSnapp!"

Care smiled again.

Leif peered around at everypony then said[colour=#006400]," Hi Neon Bright, party pony, Hi there AngelSnapp,and nice to see you again Care Package." [/colour]She looked at everyone of them as she said their names.