Leif's flying fliers! (Open jump in!)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flake trotted through Ponyville. He was happy today. Well he was happy everyday. Flake was examining the town and then something caught his eye. It was a bright flier. Flake trotted over and picked it up.

Flake flapped his wings and read the flier. He then heard a group of ponies talking. One mare had a stack of the fliers so Flake assumed they were hers.

Flake flew over to the ponies and said, "Terribly sorry to interrupt. But I found one of these fliers. I believe it belongs to you.". He smiled at the group. His Stalliongrad accent was heavy when he spoke. He kept his smile on and glanced at all of the ponies.

[colour=#006400]"No need to be nervous or intimidated by us,we're,if you don't mind,your friends." [/colour]Leif said smiling,then a pony trotted up to them,he had a heavy Stalliongrad accent,she smiled and saw he had a flier,she nodded and said[colour=#006400],"Yes,that is mine,thank you,Leif Green."[/colour] She said while introducing herself.

Flake smiled at the mare who took the flier and introduced herself as Lief Green. He did a little bow to her and said, "[colour=#008080]Well it's nice to meet you friend.[/colour]" He smiled at her before turning his gaze to the other ponies in the group. "[colour=#008080]I see I wasn't the first to find a flier.[/colour]" He said with a laugh.

Flake made a pppffffttt noise and waved his hoof around. "[colour=#008080]Ah it was nothing."[/colour] He glanced down at the flier she had and said, "[colour=#008080]So you performing a show?"[/colour] He smiled at Lief.

Flake smiled at her and said, [colour=#008080]"Well count me in![/colour]" He laughed again. He always loved a good show. He then noticed that she put a hoof on the dark stallions hoof. Flake had an idea of what was going on but he quickly turned his head away and acted like he saw nothing. He was staring at the clouds in the sky for all they could tell.

Flake looked up in the sky. He saw a large grey cloud that appeared to be...running? He squinted his eyes and said, [colour=#008080]"it looks like the cloud is...running!?"[/colour] He was confused now. He had never seen a cloud like that before.

Flake kept his gaze on the clouds and said, "[colour=#008080]Yeah. I think you're right."[/colour] He laughed a bit before glancing back at Lief. [colour=#008080]"So when is your show Miss Lief?"[/colour] He smiled at her.

Flake heard Lief ask if he knew any songs she should sing.

Flake sadly knew no songs for her to sing.

Flake frowned and said, "Apologies Miss Lief. I know not any songs for you to sings.". He smiled a sheepish smile.

[colour=#006400]"Oh,umm..it's okay,I'll figure one out,maybe..ooh I know,Welp,I guess I will just have to wait and see,depending on the crowd actually..." [/colour]Leif chuckeld a bit then stood up,she saw that Flake was substantially taller than she was,she just smiled then trotted around in a circle a few times.

Darkness had frozen when she put her hoof on his but slowly relaxed and gently shuffled a bit closer to her witha weak smile, "I..I'll join," he looked toward the sky, "my...my adopted sister said my flying could compete with the wonderbols, i only know a bit about them but i hear is a complment" he said, a lot more open now that he had someoe with him, byhis side. how close she wanted to be, he wasn't sure, but he hoped it might be a special somepony deal, he always wanted a pretty mare to be his special somepony

Flake smiled at the two ponies. He then tilted his head to the side and asked quizically. "The Wonderbolts? I've heard of them...but not so much..being in Stalliongrad we didn't see them that much.". He laughed a bit and shuffled his hoofs.

"What are they..like are they..?". Flake stopped himself and threw his hooves up in laughter. He had no idea.

Compass Rose walked rather happily down the street. She'd just found a lovely gem and was going to add it to her rathe sizable collection. She heard voices, causing the unicorn to stop and look around. Before she could go around them, however a flier flew and hit her in the face. Though her horn had punched a hole in it, she went cross-eyed, her bright cerulean eyes trying to read the print.

The effort made the mare dizzy, causing her to sit on her haunches with a huff and shake her head to dislodge the offending paper. "Get off, bad flier!"

Flake turned around when he heard the commotion. What was causing the commotion was a mare! She had a flier stuck to her face. Flake laughed a bit and he trotted over towards the mare. While he was trotting he realized the black stallion had answered his question and he didn't respond to him. Flake kept trotting and turned back to Darkness and said, [colour=#008080]"Amazing flyers you say?"[/colour] He laughed again. Then he finally reached the mare. She had just yelled at the flier and called it bad. Flake stared at her and said with a chuckle,[colour=#008080] "Need any help there?"[/colour] He laughed again.