Leif's flying fliers! (Open jump in!)

Compass Rose was about to resort to rolling around to try and dislodge the offending flier when she heard one of the ponies approach. Lowering her ears she sighed in defeat before turning her pale lavender head this way and that to try and get a look at her saviour. No matter how she turned, the mare couldn't get a glimpse of him, but he could no doubt see her cerulean eyes as she nodded meekly. "I'd appreciate it. No one warned me of attacking papers today."

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flake laughed and helped get the paper off of her face. He smiled at her and said, "There that better? Sorry about the fliers. Well I mean..they aren't mine..". He laughed and started to scratch his hoof against the back of his head.

"Anyways..I'm Flake.". He extended his hoof to her for a shake.

Compass quickly hugged him for freeing her from the flyer before settling back down. She calmly shook his hoof, a warm smile on her face. "Compass Rose, a pleasure to meet you, Flake. I'm sure whoever owns them didn't do this on purpose, though it would be a unique strategy..."

Leif saw what Darkness had done,she intertwined her tail with his,smiling a bit,she saw Flake 'save' a pony from one of her fliers,she started to giggle,then it progressed,all up into a really hard laughter.

Flake knew what was going on and that's why he was a little ways away. He never wanted to get in the way of a pony relationship. He was happy for the two though. Flake noticed Neon had joined him and Compass.

Flake nodded at her.

"So anyways.". He said with a smile while looking at Neon and Compass.

""Hehe,yeah!" Leif smiled happily," So, how long have you lived here in Ponyville?" She asked,lookign right into Drakness's eys passionately.

((Haha,added some love moves in there XD don't worry XD just some expression :D ))

"I..guess," he said as he gently laid his head at the crook of her neck and sighed contemptly, he liked her so much, but he couldnt be sure how she felt back. He want to kiss and hug her but was afraid she might hit him, or get upset at him.