Leif's flying fliers! (Open jump in!)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rainy Splash was flying around in the clouds when suddenly a flyer hit him in the face causing him to crash into the branches of a tree.[colour=#808080]"Whoah!"[/colour]He said holding his head and brushing the flyer of his face.Then below him he say two ponies talking.[colour=#808080]"Hi!"[/colour]He yelled to them being his usual friendly self.

Leif looked up in the sky and saw a pony resting themself in a tree[colour=#006400],"Oh,Hi there...What's your name?" [/colour]She asked while peering at the flier,"[colour=#006400]Oh...I see you ran into one of my fliers,eh?"[/colour]

Compass looked around, realizing she had blanked out. Again. She looked for Neon, spotting her before blushing. "Quite sorry, Miss Neon. I am Compass Rose." The unicorn looked around, confused before shaking her mane from her eyes, "I seem to have zoned out, I was thinking of a great story for this lovely pocket watch I acquired."

Leif stood up,she nodded for Darkness to follow her,she trotted over to Neon and said,"Hey guys what's up?" She asked,peering over at Compass she said,"Hi there."

((Sorry for no colour,I'm in a hurry XD ))

[colour=#006400]"Heh,what do you mean by just friends?"[/colour] Leif asked in a hushed voice[colour=#006400],"Well..to be truthful,to me,you are more than a friend,"[/colour] She whispered into his ear before slightly blushing.