school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

Scoot looked over,"Look,that filly there just approached him,so we can." "Are you sure Scoot?" Sweete Belle asked her,"If that filly can do it,then we can too,come on Cutie mark crusaders,we can do this." Scoot replied while getting a look of determination on her face.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delilah looked at the filly that had approached Colt,she got curiostity welled up in her and she approached the two,"Hi there,I'm Delilah,but call me Del,or Delly." She said while holding out two hooves,one for each of them to shake.

Shadow sighed, obviously not going to be able to get this filly to leave. Oh well, let's hope she won't bug me anytime after this. "Right now I'm just eating, but after that I plan to read" he replied, obviously trying to get her to leave out of sheer boredom. After all, nopony else liked to read as much as he did.

Cherrliee helped Thunder with the book by putting in on the shelf.

She giggled a bit and said, "Well Thunder. He is..well.". She laughed again. She smiled at Thunder and said, "His occupation..is one of..well he does things for everypony in all of Equestria! Why he decided to come speak here I have no idea!". She then sat down at her desk and rubbed her head a bit, "I have to tell you Thunder im quite nervous.". She laughed again.

Then she got up and organized some of the desks and pushed them back in rows. She glanced out the window and saw all the fillies out at play. She smiled at them.

Applebloom held back at bit. She looked at Scoots and Sweetie, "Ah dont know you guys...he seems likeh he dont wanna be bothered."

She saw a few other fillies up next to him.

She wanted to speak to him but she was quite scared.

Applebloom stopped Scoots and said, "Well wait now. Maybe he cud be another CMC! We need new members!".

She smiled at Scoots and Sweetie belle.

Oh god. Not this. Shadow could do with not talking to ponies but when it came to telling them that they were a nuisance he just couldn't do it. No matter how much he tried, he just couldn't ever hurt other ponies feelings. Too much had happened to him, and he never wanted the same to happen to other ponies. He just...couldn't do it. "...No, you're not being a nuisance...don't worry" he replied.

((Thunder? XD))

Apple took a breath and approached the colt with Sweetie and Scoots.

She smiled at him and said, "Hello! How are you? I'm applebloom!". She smiled at him.

((Have you posted for him with Cherrilee? XD))

Apple heard another filly say hello to her.

Apple smiled a big smile and said, "Well howdy!". She smiled and glanced at all of the fillies around.

Applebloom looked back at Scoots and Sweetie. She started to examine if any of the fillies had their cutie marks. She saw none and signed a sigh of relief.