school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

Shadow noticed Black Ribbon was embarrassed. Not this. He always tried to stay to himself, but he couldn't stand to see other ponies feeling anything bad. No matter how hard he tried to kill it, the inside of his soul was still good. "Don't...don't be embarrassed...it's ok...I...enjoy your company..." Shadow managed to choke out to make her feel better. He then turned to the new fillies "Hello..." he said to the 3 strange fillies.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Applebloom looked back at Scoots and Sweetie. She started to examine if any of the fillies had their cutie marks. She saw none and signed a sigh of relief.

Apple then looked at the colt and said, "Well howdy! I'm Applebloom! Who are you?"

"Well its uh nice tuh meet you Shadow Streak!". She smiled at him Ann chuckled a bit.

She noticed another filly next to Shadow. She smiled at her.

((Well :) ))

Cherrliee then looked at the time. She noticed that lunch was over and the guest should be here by now.

While she was trotting to go outside she ran into the speaker. She smiled at him and pointed to where he classroom was. She told him the class would resume shortly.

As she went outside she saw a chariot from Canterlot near the building.

Cherrliee went near the playground and yelled. "Alright everypony! Lets resume class! Come on!". She laughed and then went back inside.

Applebloom heard Cherrliee and said, "Well, let's go meet that speaker!". She laughed and then went inside.

(By the way. The speaker is Light. He is a prince still. This is an alternate universe where he is old XD haha)

((XD Awww that means I never played piano with him and got to meet the Princesses))

Shadow noticed that Cherilee was calling everypony inside, so he quickly finished his lunch and snuck away from all the fillies, back into the classroom. Why me...Why is it always me...

((It's hard on my phone alright!))

Cheerliee smiled at all of the ponies as they came back in the classroom.

Light was behind Cheerilee's desk away from the students.

Cheerlie made some small talk with him as she waited for her students to settle down.

Applebloom took her seat and glanced over at Light. She noticed he had wings and a horn. She looked at Sweetie belle and Scootaloo. "Hey, who's that stallion?". She was curious now.

Light and Cheerilee laughed and joked a bit before Cheerilee trotted in front of the class.

"Welcome back everypony! Alright.". She clapped her hooves a bit and said with a smiled on her face, "Our guest speaker is here all the way from Canterlot. His name is Prince Light Harmony! He is here to talk to you today about Canterlot and royalty. Please ask him any questions you have!". Light smiled at Cheerilee and quietly told her not to call him prince.

Light trotted to the front of the classroom.

He smiled and said, "Hello everypony! Yes I am a prince but please just call me Light.". He chuckled a bit.

"If anyone wants to know anything before I start talking just let me know. I actually want questions.". He laughed again.

Applebloom looked at Sweetie and Scootaloo. "He's a prince?! Canterlot?! Mah Sister's been there!" Applebloom was intrigued now.

" I know,mine too!" Sweetei said excitedly. Scoot just sat there,thinking in her head,"This is sooooo boring."

Thunderbolt looked at Light,he then raised his hoof,"Who,wait,wroing 'w',why did you become a prince,or more likely,how did you become one?"