school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

Light smiled at all of the ponies.

He heard a young colt ask him a question about how he became a prince. Light laughed and said, "Well..I actually didn't choose to. It just happened. I was with some other ponies and I kept having these feelings..and senses..then I found myself next to Celestia who made me a prince.". He laughed. He felt like it was a bad answer.

Then he heard another student ask what Canterlot was like.

He sighed and said, "Ohhh Canterlot...is different than..Ponyville. It is a very clean and beautiful city. But I have to say I like Ponyville better. But one great thing about Canterlot is."

Light pointed at Sweetie Belle. "Almost every mare in Canterlot is wearing your sisters designs.". He laughed a bit. He figured Sweetie belle had no idea who he was.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light smiled at Sweetie belle.

He trotted back next to her desk. He stuck out his hoof. He wanted her to take it and he bowed to her.

He was playing along and wanted to make her feel like a princess.

"Well Miss Sweetie Belle. I am please to get to know you.". He waited for her to take his hoof. He had a plan for when she took his hoof so he wasn't going to let go when she took his hoof.

Applebloom was surprised to be so close to Light! She was even happier for Sweetie Belle! Light was talking to her and everything!

Light then bowed to Sweetie Belle. As he would to Celestia and Luna.

Light then let go of Sweetie Belle's hoof and pulled of his crown. He pulled out one of the gems and handed it to her.

He smiled and then trotted back to the front of the classroom.

Light noticed that a few fillies in the back were talking. He didn't mind.

He examined the class and said, "Any more questions?". He glanced at Cherrilee and said, "I hope im not eating up your time.". Cherrilee smiled and laughed a bit. "Oh your not. Dont worry!". She smiled at him.

Light hugged Sweetie Belle.

He always loved how nice young fillies could be. Just like Cherrilee.

Light then heard another filly ask a question. Light pointed at the filly and smiled at her and said, "What's your name?"

Applebloom stared at Sweetie Belle. She got a gem from Light!

AB looked at the gem and said, "Are you gonna tell Rarity?!" She figured if she did then Rarity would take the gem.

Applebloom giggled and said, "Well just tell her you didn't get a gem or something. Cause i know Rarity loves her gems!"

Light smiled at Black Ribbon and said, "Well it's nice to meet you Black Ribbon. As for your question. I love being a prince. I just don't like being called prince. Makes me feel like ponies think im better than them. But Celestia told me I'm going to help Shining Armor and Cadance run the Crystal Empire. So it's pretty exciting.". Light laughed again.

Light smiled at Black Ribbon. "It is very fun.". He laughed again.

Light started to examine all of classmates. He smiled at all of them.

Light then said, "Well if nopony has anymore questions then what would you like to know? Well I mean besides from what I've already told you.". Light then sighed and looked at Cherrilee and said, "I don't know what to say." light laughed again.

Cherrilee laughed with Light. She got up and whispered something in his ear.

(Im not trying to ship them. Just making CMC talk :) remember cherrilee and Big Mac. Just pretend that never happened.)

Applebloom looked over at Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle and said with a giggle, "Could you imagine Cherrilee an Light there bein special someponies?". AB giggled even louder now.

Applebloom giggled and said, "I'm pretty sure he has his cutie mark." AB giggled again.

Light heard three fillies giggling. He smiled at them. Then he saw a filly raise her hoof.

Light pointed at her and said, "Yes. What is your name?" he smiled at Delilah.

Light smiled at Delilah and said, "Hello Delilah! And I am here to answer those questions."

He laughed a bit.

He glanced at the room. He saw a few ponies chatting in the room. He glanced back at Cherrilee who was smiling at him. Light liked Cherrilee. She was sweet.

(( alright :/ ))

"Okay,here goes nothing," Delilah started," How old are you,when did you get your cutie mark,what is your cutie mark,where were you born,are you married,do you have any children,do you love to talk,do you love to draw,did you go to this school-" Thundebolt shoved his hoof in Delilah's mouth,"Sorry,usually when she does this,she asks over 100 questions,literally." Thunderbolt said before taking his hoof out of Delilah's mouth.

Light couldn't help but laugh.

He loved fillies that asked millions of questions. He glanced over at Cherrilee who was laughing as well. She sighed and looked up and smiled at Light.

Light looked back at Delilah and took a breath and said, "I am at least one year older than Applejack. If that helps.". He laughed again.

"I got my cutie mark when I was a young colt up in Canterlot. I got it when I discovered my love for music. With the help of my..zebra friend."

Light chuckled again.

"My cutie mark is two music notes.". He moved his flank and showed his cutie mark.

"I am not married and I have no children.". Light smiled again.

"As for talking. I do love it. As you can probably all tell.". Light glanced at Cherrileen who smiled and mouthed the words "You're fine" at him.

"As for drawing. I have no drawing abilities. And no I did not go to this school. I went to a small school up in Canterlot."

Light then smiled at the colt who shoved his hoof in Delilah's mouth.

Applebloom glanced over at her fellow CMC as Light kept talking.

Her face lit up when Light said AJ's name.

"He's older than my sister? He knows my sister?!". She glanced over at Scoots and Sweetie.

"Cool!" Sweetie and Scoot exclaimed.

_---Thunderbolt---_

Thunderbolt blushed at Delilah,then smield over at Light for a second,he then looked down,allowing his mane to fall over his eyes and face.

---_Delilah_---

Delilah looked at Light,"Thank you,that's a lot of questions to have to answer...but thank you." She said smiling at him with her eyes closed.