school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

Light smiled at Delilah and said, "I'm always happy to answer questions.". Light laughed a bit.

Then Light closed his eyes and his horn glew a grennish colour.

He opened his eyes and sais apologetically. "I'm terribly sorry my little ponies. But I must be leaving. I am needed.". Light got up and trotted over to Cherrilee. He took her hoof and said, "Thank you for letting me speak to your kids. They are a great bunch."

Cherrilee smiled at Light and said, "Oh yes. Yes they are.". She giggled and looked over at her students.

Light let go of Cherrilee's hoof and trotted near the door. He waved goodbye and hopped on his chariot and started back for Canterlot.

Cherrilee trotted to the front of the class and said, "Well I hope everypony enjoyed Prince Light!". She smiled and examined her class again.

She knew class was almost over.

"Now students. For tomorrow I want you all to bring in something for show and tell! Dont be shy! I'll see you all tomorrow!"

Right when she finished talking the school bell rang.

She smiled as some fillies got up to leave.

((Lets all play as fillies and colts for a bit :) haha))

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delilah and Thunderbolt got up at the same time,they grabbed their saddle bags and walked out,shoulder to shoulder,hip to hip, they were chatting about Light,and how cool he was,and also about him being a prince.

Applebloom trotted out with the other students.

She was going to go home and ask AJ about Light.

She was walking with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

Applebloom smiled at them and said, "Hey CMC! What are ya'll doing today? Cause I was thinking ah would ask AJ about Light real quick then Ah'll be ready for more cutie mark huntin!"

She kicked her hooves around a bit.

She really felt like to day was the day she would get her cutie mark.

((Totally joining in))

Trotting out of the schoolhouse and lightly flapping her small wings with each step was a light orange pegasus filly with a wing deep orange mane and tail.She was Shenanigan, the young filly whose family worked the clover farms. Her saddlebags(bearing a clover motif, of course) covered her otherwise blank flank. Today had gone just as typical as most others. It seemed her attempts to prove herself to be the most awesome filly in class had once again gone unnoticed by her peers. She'd simply have to try harder! Her steps were rather firm as she walked, obviously not in a particularly good mood.

Not long after, another little filly slowly made her way from the schoolhouse and through the schoolyard. She bore a mostly robin's egg blue coat with a few large cream coloured spots, and a very long dark green tail and mane which helped to hide her horn and red eyes. From even a glimpse, most students could tell that she was Obscura, the young filly who recently moved to town an lived in the creepy looking manor house. Her expression was one of slight nervousness as she walked. However, the young filly's front hoof stepped onto her mane, and soon enough the filly slipped and was on the ground. She didn't mean to be so clumsy, but sometimes when she wasn't paying attention things just seemed to happen for the worst.

[colour=#ff0000]"Oof!" [/colour]She cried.

Applebloom was still excited about what happened in class today. She couldn't wait for class tomorrow. But she had no idea what to bring for show and tell. She started to get nervous a bit. But she figured maybe she could talk to AJ and ask her what she should bring. [colour=#ff8c00]"Yeah!" [/colour] She accidentally said outloud. She giggled a bit and looked around at her fellow classmates leaving class.

She saw an orange pegasus who seemed to be stomping her way around the school grounds. She seemed angry. But not to angry.

Applebloom kept looking around. She could see Miss Cherrilee waving goodbye to her students from the front steps of the school. She waved back at her and smiled.

Applbloom hadn't even noticed that she had strayed away from her fellow Cutie Mark Crusaders. But she assumed they had their things to attend to.

As Applebloom was trotting in the schoolyard she heard a sound.

[colour=#ff0000]"Oof!"[/colour]

Applebloom looked around and saw a blue filly with cream coloured spots that had fallen over.

Applebloom took off and got right next to the filly. She helped pick her up and said, [colour=#ff8c00]"Hey! Are you alright? You took a mighty hard fall there."[/colour]

Applebloom giggled just slighty. She wanted to know if this filly was ok.

With Applebloom's help, Obscura stood and gave a nod and a weak smile.

[colour=#ff0000]"I'm alright. I just tripped on my mane.Thank you for helping me up though."[/colour] She admitted, then realized that while she had introduced herself to the class, she hadn't really introduced herself to each individual yet. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm Obscura, by the way. My papa and I are new to town."[/colour] She explained.

She smiled, trying her best to appear friendly.

Applebloom heard Obscura say that she was new to town! Applebloom'f first thought was to hide her flank on account of that she didn't have her cutie mark yet. Applebloom moved her tail in front of her flank and then really quickly took a glance to see if Obscura had her cutie mark. She didn't!

Applebloom uncovered her flank and then started to think. "[colour=#ff8c00]New Cutie Mark Crusader?!"[/colour] But Applebloom didn't say anything about the CMC yet.

[colour=#ff8c00]"Well Ah was just hopin you were alright. Ah'm Applebloom![/colour]"

She gave Obscura a friendly smile.

[colour=#ff8c00]"Well if you're new in town..maybe Ah could give you a tour or something? Maybe, show you ahround?"[/colour] Applebloom smiled again. She knew where a lot of places in Ponyville that everpony needed to know were. But she hoped she could give the tour right if Obscura said yes.

She thought to take her by Twilight's maybe..Sweet Apple Acres...Rarity's?....maybe...Sugar Cube Corner...any other place she could think of!

Delilah got angry at Thunderbolt, for some reason,she shoved him over,he lifted up in the sky and said,"Hey hey hey,what was that for?" He looked at her a little bit agaitated,but he tried to keep it in,"You,you,stole my!" Thunderbolt cut off Delilah,"And you had to shove me,there are better ways to handle frustration,really Del, there is." He landed but kept his distance from her,every once in a while glancing over at her,just to make sure.

Sweetei Belle and Scootaloo saw that Apple Bloom left," C'mon Sweetie Belle,let's go!" Scootaloo said as she and Sweetie Belle took off towards Apple Bloom and a mare that they had never met before.

Applebloom saw Delilah and Thunderbolt fighting over something she had no idea what what. She kept glancing around the schoolyard and watched the new mare she had met.

Then she heard Scootaloo say something and then Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle were next to her.

She smiled at them and said, "[colour=#ff8c00]Sweetie Belle! Scootaloo! There ya'll are!"[/colour] She faced them and smiled. She then pointed her hoof at Obscura and said, [colour=#ff8c00]"This is Obscuara. She's new in town!"[/colour] Applebloom then leaned in to Scoots and Sweetie and whispered, "[colour=#ff8c00]She doesn't have er cutie mark either!" [/colour] She smiled at them.

Shadow turned around, hearing all the commotion happening. He took a quick look at what was going on, then looked back at the road he was already walking on, in thought as to what he should do. [colour=#ff8c00]Ugh, I'm always the one to get myself into these things [/colour]he thought as he made up his mind. He slowly trotted back towards the schoolhouse, wondering what was going on. "...hey..." he mumbled as he walked up to everypony.

Applebloom turned away from Scoots and Sweeite to look at the colt she saw during lunch that was eating alone.

Applebloom glanced around and then looked back at Shadow. "[colour=#ff8c00]Well howdy there! I remember you! You were all by yourself at lunch and recess! Why?"[/colour] Applebloom looked at Shadow and giggled a bit. She then facehooved herself and said, "[colour=#ff8c00]Oh! Ah'm Applebloom by the way."[/colour] She smiled at her.

"And I'm Scootaloo," And I am Sweetie Belle!" The rest of the CMC said to Shadow and Obscura.

Thunderbolt landed on the ground next to Delilah,he had left his book in the school house,"Umm..Delly,we have to go back." "Why,"Delilah asked,"I left my book,in my desk." Thunderbolt said while turning on his hoof."Fine,okay let's go." Delilah flew up into the air,"Beat you there!" "Hmph,you're,on."Thunderbolt took up into flight also,"Ready,set,GO!!" They both took off,going as fast as possible.

Applebloom laughed at her fellow CMC. She was getting exited about meeting new ponies

-Cherrilee-

Cherrilee was trotting around her classroom cleaning up things her students might have left behind or forgotten. She also cleaned up something they knocked over. Normally she wanted to scold them for knocking things over but she loved her students so much. She knew that her students loved leaving class.

She sighed a happy sigh and kept cleaning. Then she found a book. it was under Thunderbolt's desk. Cherrilee picked it up and laughed a bit.

"[colour=#ee82ee]Oh Thunderbolt"[/colour] She laughed again and put the book on her desk and continued cleaning.

She finally finished cleaning and examined her class. She then began to think out loud, [colour=#ee82ee]"I wonder what my students will bring in for show and tell tomorrw.."[/colour] Cherrilee giggled at the thought of what some students may bring and she got excited for tomorrow.

Thunderbolt landed,followed by Delilah,"WooHoo!! I win,I win!" Thunderbolt cheered,"Oh yeah,first the wirst,econd the best." Delilah said before scolding him.Thunderbolt then waled into the classroom.

Cherrilee heard commotion outside her classroom. She was going to go check it out but then Thunder came into her classroom.

"[colour=#800080]Oh! Thunderbolt!"[/colour] She trotted over and picked up his book and brought to him. She gave it to him and said, [colour=#800080]"I believe this is yours. I found it under your desk after all."[/colour]

She smiled a warm smile at Thunder.

[colour=#800080]"Just always remember to get everything when you leave next time!" [/colour] She laughed and then trotted over to her desk.

"Oh,thank you Miss Cheerilee,"Thunderbolt smiled and said,"I don't know what to bring in for show and tell..." He looked down," Is it alright to bring in something that is from the,the,Wonderbolts?!" He started to get excited just saying the name.

Cherrilee's face lit up. "[colour=#800080]The Wonderbolts!? Why of course it is Thunder!"[/colour] Cherrilee could tell that Thunder was excited to bring in whatever he was bringing in. Cherrilee couldn't wait to see what it was.

[colour=#800080]"I can't wait to see it Thunder!"[/colour] She giggled and smiled at Thunder.

-Applebloom-

Applebloom concluded that the two new ponies weren't going to reply. She sighed a bit and then turned to her CMC

She gasped and then said, [colour=#ff8c00]"Scootaloo! Sweetie Belle! Lets go ask like Twilight and mah sister and Rarity if they have any ideas on how tuh get our cutie marks!"[/colour]

Applebloom was getting more and more excited.

Obscura was almost too nervous to speak as two other young fillies soon joined Applebloom. They seemed nice enough, but Obscura often found herself to be more nervous when in groups. Yet, the idea of going around town and hopefully making a couple of new friends seemed rather exciting. She eventually gave a light nod.

[colour=#ff0000]"I-I'd be glad to join you if it's o-o-o-ok."[/colour] She finally admitted, nervously glancing away.[colour=#ff0000]"I'm Obscura, if I didn't s-s-s-say already."[/colour]

Shadow couldn't reply to them, he was just too nervous. As soon as they started walking away he thought [colour=#ff8c00]Wow, I both get myself into these things AND I can't get myself out. [/colour]He noticed that they were all going away to go somewhere, so he sighed and started slowly trotting off on his own again.

Thunderbolt left the classroom with his book in his saddlebags,he sighed,"What to do now..." Delilah looked over and saw that colt again,"There,I mean,I'll be over there." Delilah pointed towards Shadow and trotted up to him,"Hi there again,Shadow." She smiled and said.

The rest of the CMC nodded in agreement,"Sure,that sounds fun,"Scootaloo said,"But,haven't we already tried that before,ya know." Sweetie Belle put a hoof in the air then set in down after waving it a few times.

Applebloom nodded and smiled at Scootaloo.[colour=#daa520] "I know we tried that buhfore but..mahbe this time it'll be different." [/colour]She smiled a hopeful smile at her CMC. She kept glancing at Obscura and waited to hear something. But she just figured she was a nervous filly like she was her first day of school. Applebloom looked at Sweeite and Scootaloo and saw Sweetie was raising her hoof.

[colour=#daa520]"What was that for Sweetie?" [/colour] She giggled a bit.

"I really don't know." Sweetie Belle lowered her hoof and smiled sheepishly,Scoot looked at Apple Bloom and came to a conclusion,"Eh,I guess you're right,maybe they will have other ideas for us to try this time."

Shadow had nothing to do for the day, so he decided to walk around Ponyville and think. After he tired his legs enough, he trotted over to Ponyville Park, where he sat down at a bench and got lost in thought. No matter how he was feeling, he always had a sad look in his eyes. He got lost in thought as he started staring at nothing, paying attention only really to the quiet nearby.