A Night In The Everfree OOC: Need Kid Characters.

I'm looking for an RP....and not just any RP..But a SPOOKY one...Anyone thinking of doing an RP set in the Everfree, or any other creepy location in Equestria? It doesn't have to be GRIM DARK, but it could be an ADVENTURE..With chills and spills and such? :-o

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Pocket Change behaves, I'll consider having Moondancer join your spooky RP. ^_^

D'Oh. Not sure I could promise anything of that nature. :blush: (Thankfully, this is an all ages site, so he'll have to behave anyways..)

I was thinking of using Fire Walker..She hasn't had much RP-action lately....So you might see Pocket, or Fire....

So if anyone wants to start the topic, please go ahead..Then post the link. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Okay...I think I can think of something. I'll build the idea of the rp around a more survial hide horror game*like Dark Descent*

So how does this sound: A group of ponies, colts and fillies and maybe a stallion or mare and two griffons all end up in the ruins of the old castle in th Everfree forest for differing reasons. But while in their they trigger an old spell by a dark force that teleports them deep into the cavern like maze dungeons of the castle, where a dark entity lairs*:P anyone can make a slenderpony joke here yes :P* anyway the key is to find the exit of the dungeon while avoiding being captured by the shadowy creatures that lurk in the dark halls. YOu will have to solve puzzles, collect tools and clues and even hide or run like crazy to reach the end, as fighting the shadows....well...that isn't a good idea.

Seem okay?

So how about this...Anyone want to use their cute little kid character for an rather SPOOKY (Not dark! Dark is bad! Grim dark even more!) RP? I'm thinking Razor is spending time with his little sister and she has Wind Walker along to keep her company...But Wind manages to snag a few other kids to hang around with her....Then something happens:

Group gets too close to the Everfree and get dragged away to somewhere in the Everfree (Spooky Castle, Haunted Cave, Ghost-Filled Former Canter-Mart, etc) Razor must get kids to safety and not let them all drive him crazy. :-|

Any other ideas?

Just as a heads up, there is already an RP with this title! http://www.canterlot.com/topic/10575-sweet-apple-acres-adventures-in-foalsitting-closed/page__st__60] Adventures in Foalsitting

Anywho, always up for spooky adventures. The real question is which one should I use?

Just as a heads up, there is already an RP with this title! "]http://www.canterlot...d/page__st__60] Adventures in Foalsitting

Anywho, always up for spooky adventures. The real question is which one should I use?

Gah! Will change the title pronto...Need a clever name...(Puts on Hat Of Cleverity +1)

(Going to see about Sonic using Twist in this as well.)

Just as a heads up, there is already an RP with this title! "]http://www.canterlot...d/page__st__60] Adventures in Foalsitting

You gots to bring Applebloom. She is er..third best kid pony.. :sniff:

Just threw up a working title..Might not use it...My hat wasn't working very well.

We'll still need a reason for the an adult griffon and a small herd of kids to be stuck in the middle of a very spooky bit of woods.

Razor is in Ponyvile to recover from a wing injury and Glimmer is there to keep him company. Wind probably shows up and Razor ends up watching the two who then run into Hope Song and whoever fillies and colts show up. The kids play and do whatever it is kids do. Maybe Applebloom, if she is there, brings hte group to the Everfree forset to get her cutie mark*and any other blank flanks cutie marks* in excavation or exploration and head to the Castle in the forest to do that? Razor, at first doesn't notice the kids are gone and panics a bit but catches up to them at the caslte after imagining the terrible things the parents and sisters of the lost kids would do to him.

Then maybe some random magic teleportal thingy teleports them into other lost areas of the castle, like a staircase place full of doors that leads too all sorts of spookey things, and other stuff and they got to find their way out and each other?

Any other ideas?

Yeah, I could see one (or all) of the CMCs dragging the others into the Everfree (Or maybe not, as they MIGHT have learned their lesson from Stare Master) to get some sort of cutie mark. "Ooh! Ghost Chasing Cutie Marks!" 69641998.jpg

and then something happens.....Something [colour=#800000]SPOOOOKY![/colour]

Yeah I can see that happening. You can't put anything aside when searching for a cutie mark.

As for the spookey what would that be? Actual ghosties? Maybe some remnant magic from Nightmare Moon that puts everyone in some whacky spookey ventures in the castle? I'm up for anything that will lead to a possible mental break down or two XD

Not sure about ghosts...Have they been in any other RP? But if we can't, I'm sure there's always.

Creepy Trees..

Creepy Old Mares..

Creepy Forest Creatures who seek not tummy rubs, but PONY SIZED TREATS..Eep!

Creepy Creeps.

Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps)'

Diamond Dogs (Dressed as ghosts! Oooh! While Glimmer might be a scaredy cat-bird...Wind could always bring a box of Scooby Snacks to help out..)

Anyone have any ideas?

Spooky adventures? Sounds cool. Mind if I join in with Dawn Sunrise? :P

And ideas?...Hmm, perhaps they all somehow end up somewhere and somepony is doing something to scare them all.

Seriously though, they all end up, as someone already mentioned, in the Everfree or a "haunted" mansion and have to find a way out or something of the like. But what the children don't know is that their all being pranked by somepony. Somepony who really enjoys hearing the terrified screams of children!! :|

Or, they claim they're not scared of anything or something, and in an attempt to prove their mettle, they decide to spend a night in a supposedly haunted house. Only to be locked inside with what ever spooky terrors dwell within the building.

Any of these sound good? :)