[The OOC Discussion] New Appleloosa RP signup

So All we ponies in sweet old Appleloosa have come to realize that we haven't had any new or currently living threads in Appleloosa so me and a couple of other ponies were thinking of some new threads that could get started but we first need more ponies to join and maybe a couple more ideas so......yeah

I'm game to place my singing and fiddle playing pony Apple Cinnamon in any threads as she lives in Appleoosa.

And my Appleoosa three (Sheriff Silverstar, Louise LaMare, Doc Holly Day) are up for a new adventure! :D:D:D

I have Durham Red, an earth pony stallion who lives in Appleloosa, but he hasn't joined any RP threads yet. He runs the grain mill at the edge of town, providing the flour that everypony needs to bake delicious apple pies. He would be up for any RP involving feats of strength, or otherwise making a fool of himself to try and impress the fillies.

Looks like we have many who want to start a new Appleoosa RP, how about I propose a possible plot:

"Harvest Time"

The main story is that the time of apple harvest has come, and all the citizens of Appleoosa are going to be called upon to help out.

There are several tasks that will need to be done:

First, the actual gathering of apples from the orchard.

Second, the preparing of some of the apple to bake into pies for the soon-to-arrive buffalo

Third, the actual giving of the pies to the buffalo

What do y'all think of this idea? We can make it an 'open' RP so anyone can join!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok everypony, here's the story.

Riverhippo and Brianblackberry have expressed an interest in joining this RP with the rest of us (Pedestrian Wolf, Twitter, Lux, Strumman, Elderflower). River has an Appleoosan filly Arrow Plain who would fit right in with the other younger ponies here. BBB is the RPer of Braeburn, and as a Cast Character (and veteran farmer of the town), he would be better suited to lead Team One than Doc Holly Day. So I propose that we keep the same basic 'gameplan' with Braeburn taking the lead with Team One. PedestrialWolf, if you want to bring Sorgham into the RP too, that's fine!

Of course, this will mean some changes in the posting order as well

Any questions or concerns, everypony?

P.S., we COULD hold a 'live' discussion if everyone involved has Skype. Do any of you NOT have Skype?

Oh wait! Have we actually invited any buffalo to show up in the RP yet?

Excellent question, Twitter! I do have a buffalo character and I know Boss Hoss has one too. They will come into play later after the apple pies are baked. I don't think any of them would help with the actual harvest, but then again, there's no hard and fast rule that says they can't. :D:D:D

UPDATE!!! Brianblackberry, the RPer of Braeburn is IN! So I will be rewriting my 'opening' entry to allow for Braeburn to lead Team One. Brian will then have the NEXT post (as team leader, he'll need to). I will be posting a NEW posting order very soon, so everyone, hold on just a LITTLE bit longer and then we will launch! Thanks for your patience, we will be starting this RP very soon. :D:D:D

To quote Professor Farnsworth from Futurama fame: "GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!"

The Appleoosa Harvest Time RP is now OFFICIALLY Re-opened!

Take note of the NEW posting order.

I already posted the initial post, so Brianblackberry as Braeburn goes next, and so on and so forth.

Everyone who is listed IN the Posting Order is IN the RP. Anyone else who wants to join this RP in the future either post on this thread or PM me.

So, we're off and rolling again, folks!

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/14626-appleoosa-harvest-time-pm-to-join/