season 4 wish list

kunio18

It seems like a year until we get to see something of season 4, which it going to be a huge long wait, probably much longer then the season 3 one.

But we can only wish for the new season to be more epic then any other season that has been before, so what are you hoping to wish for this season to have in stock for you ?

this is what id love to see in this season

• Somewhat a few episodes on a background pony/ anyone will do.
  • Back story of Celestia and Luna
  • The mane 6 and their family's ect
  • The return of Gilda ! id really love to see her again hopefully she can redeem her self
  • More cities of Equestria, Manehatten, LasPegasus, Fillydelphia amongst the others that are mentioned

oh shizzle me nizzle, good call i forgot about Zecora, id love to see how on earth she managed to get to equestria, and id like to see her homeland

Ayup! I really like Zecora. Would love to see a journey to Unyasi episode.

Hmm... what I want to see is...:

• Several good Rarity episodes, at least one of which explores her relationship with Rainbow Dash.
  • More Celestia, especially if she sings again.
  • Gilda's return. Needs to happen.
  • New characters who are interesting and fun, including a new villain or two.
  • Lots more awesome songs.
  • More world building stuff.
  • Ponies.

I agree with phil about the rarity and rainbow dash episode, we have yet to see an episode that stars those two...

but more stuff would have to be:

• more derpy
  • more adorableness
  • more head cannon destroying, fan fic burning, juicy canonization
  • no crossovers! NO, BAD HASBRO, i honestly think it would feel out of place, :P
  • more brony shoutouts!
  • more family member backstory for some of the mane six!

• Like 2

What do I desire from the 4th season of leetle horses you say? Well...

• Gilda or Chrysalis making a return
  • DEFINITELY more content on the Royal Sisters/Family
  • Quality Episodes
  • Revisiting/Expanding old content or visiting mentioned regions
  • An episode which expands on Griffons in general
  • MO CREATURES/SPECIES!
  • A good Two~Parter Beginning/Ending
  • An episode where it's focused around an Antagonists Point of View
  • Babs Seed and her CMC crew equivalent
  • STEVEN MAGNET

I'm sure I've forgotten something, but what? I just can't place my finger on it... :shifty:

Edit:Edit: Ah yes, the removal of out of place content which was only put in for the fans.

Lemme see..

An YE OLDEY TIMEY EPISODE. I wanna see Discord when he was REALLY bad. And you'd get a young Celestia and Filly Luna. I wanna see Starswill. I also want all of my head cannons to be real cannon. Thankyouverymuch. ;) (J/K)

I wanna see more Gilda. I just hope she doesn't get all goodsdie woodsie. She can still be a bad girl but not be EVIL...

Why did Celestia need Discord? Hopefully we'll see why she needs him as an ally as opposed to a statue.

A family episode..We see the Mane Six's assorted families....

And yeah. More Zecora. <3

Lets see here... I haven't really thought about this until just now. So here goes nothing!

• Princesses' back story. It just needs to happen.
  • Gilda return. She missed season 2 and 3 redemption. Hopefully the team is cooking up something extra juicy for a return from Dashie's old griffon friend. They brought back Trixie. Why not Gilda?
  • A background pony (Or more) starring in at least ONE episode. Doesn't really matter who, but it would feel good. Even if it was just a retelling of part of the story from their perspective. (Return of Derpy!!!)
  • The CMCs getting their cutie marks or more from the Manehatten branch. I like that too.
  • I really want to see Baltimare, and more of the Equestrian world and technology in general.
  • Dashie and Rarity episode. More Rarity. In agreement with previous statements, Rarity needs a good showcase episode to herself.
  • More Changelings! They need love too!

Well, that's all I can think of for now. I'll edit this later, assuming I come up with more. Lol.

YES MOAR CHRYSALIS PLEASE i actually adore her, i want to see her homeland and how the changelings came to be.

heres a silly question too, how do we even know her name is chrysalis ?! you dont even hear it mention in the season 2 finale

Several good Rarity episodes

More Celestia, especially if she sings again.

I agree Miss Rarity needs more love from the show. Mmmm Celestia singing. This must happen.

more adorableness

Signed!

Gilda or Chrysalis making a return

I love Chryssie and really would like to see her outside the wedding.

More Changelings! They need love too!

Literally!

YES MOAR CHRYSALIS PLEASE i actually adore her, i want to see her homeland and how the changelings came to be.

heres a silly question too, how do we even know her name is chrysalis ?! you dont even hear it mention in the season 2 finale

I have often wondered thar myself.

My wishes:

-Rarity episode!

-Lore from the Everfree Forest, and new creatures

-More Apple Family lore, and maybe a Big Macintosh centered episode or Granny Smith episode. It'll probably ruin my fan fic I'm writing, but oh well. :P

-More pony history

-Shining Armor and Cadence starting a family

-A marital tiff between Shining Armor and Cadence

-A Mr. and Mrs. Cake episode

-More information about Starswirl the Bearded, or more spells he wrote

-Manehatten chapter of the Cutie Mark Crusaders

-Discord's usefulness

-New villian

-Twilicorn and what she is all about now. Will her friends be writing to her instead?

-A Scootaloo episode showing her family

-A Scootaloo episode explaining flight, possibly as a disability episode? Add Roid Rage pony. YEEEEAAAAH!

-Derpy. Your argument is invalid.

-Undersea stories.

-Where Zacora came from. Again, ruin my fan fic. :P

-Other kingdoms outside if Equestria. Keep ruining my fan fic. :P

-Equestria games, and the return of the adorable mustang.

Big list! Let's see what I can check off.

• Like 1

Okay so here is what I want to see:

Appjejack's parents/what happened to them. (I know it sounds mean but I like what most of the fandom has decided about her parents.)

Rainbow dash teaching scootaloo how to fly.

Background pony becomes really important and talks with mane 6. (The only two I've seen are lyra, Doctor whooves, but I think Bon bon spoke as well.)

Spike telling rarity about his crush and us getting closure on that. (Come on, that be related to real life.)

Romance! (Coming from a sap for a good love story, (I'd love to see a good romance through out season 4.)

Pinkie's rock farm! (More of her family.)

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE! (I want her to come back and be a good helper to Princess Twilight! XD)

Dashie teaching Twilight how to fly. (We need it,)

More Luna and Discord. (WHERE WAS DISCORD IN THE SEASON 3 FINALE?)

Octavia! (I like tavie.)

Celestia and Luna's parents? (PLEASE MAKE LAUREN FAUST THEIR mum!)

Gilda! (I got it! Make Trixie and Gilda return in the same episode. That would be awesome!)

Phoenix wright references. (OBJECTION!)

Perhaps some new overvarcing plot?

MORE CHRYSALIS! (Sombra's gone, Discord's reformed, Nightmare moon was dispelled, but Chrysalis is still out there.)

Everpony gets their own theme song! (You get a theme song, you get a theme song, everypony gets a theme song.)

More kingdom of Equstria. (Let's go exploring!)

Twilight is best pony. (Twilight is best pony.)

Can we get a mashup of every mile stone song? (Think about Crystal empire, This day aria, a Discord song, Celestia's ballad and two more epic songs and it would the most awesome mashup ever to be made in existence.)

Derpy and Doctor whooves return and both have good voices. (Save Derpy!)

Rainbow dash song. (Please?)

CMC get Cutie mark and have to break up. (I don't know how I feel about that.)

Starswirl must be seen!

Young Celestia and Luna vs Evil Discord

TURN UP THE WUBS! (Vinyl Scratch.)

You know what we haven't seen in a while, That castle from the premiere, where is it? (Bring it back!)

Less babs seed. (Good idea, bad execution.)

I think that may be it...

Appjejack's parents/what happened to them. (I know it sounds mean but I like what most of the fandom has decided about her parents.)

I believe they pretty much stated that they were dead as nicely as possible in "Apple Family Reunion."

Spike telling rarity about his crush and us getting closure on that. (Come on, that be related to real life.)

This happened in season 2: "Secret of My Excess"

Octavia! (I like tavie.)

You know what we haven't seen in a while, That castle from the premiere, where is it? (Bring it back!)

Yeah. We need more Octavia love. And seeing the Two Sister's castle in it's glory would be cool. Now I wonder..I posted a video in the Video section where they ask Twilight some cute little questions..I wonder if she's hinting at what's going to happen in Season 4 in those answers..I hope so!

-Derpy. Your argument is invalid.

Nuff said, right there. You really want to have your fic go up in smoke and fire, don't you? Lol. They've caused many fics to crash and burn before, who's to say the writers won't do so again? I'm thinking the scootaloo fics are the next to burn. Just sayin.

Anyway, new desires for season 4.

- More architecture and infrastructure. Just curious about it, that's all.

- More of those subtle background stories. For example, Screw Loose's story. She was in a mental ward at the hospital in 'Read it and Weep' but was waving goodbye to a nurse pony from what I assume was her house in 'Just for Sidekicks'. Seems like she's getting better. I wanna see more like that. So I guess that's kinda like me wanting to see more of the background ponies.

Nuff said, right there. You really want to have your fic go up in smoke and fire, don't you? Lol. They've caused many fics to crash and burn before, who's to say the writers won't do so again?

I would love it if my fic didn't die, especially since I have been working on it for months and it's up to 45 chapters now. If it happens than it happens, and of it does then it may as well go down in a blaze of glory. :D

Things that I want to see:

• Exploration of how Twilight adapts to her now princess status.
  • More Luna!
  • More explanation of the Princess's backstory.
  • More episodes in the Crystal Empire.