In the forest and through the woods ((OPEN!JOIN))

Caymellow Mallow traveled through the forest,she was lost,well,sort of. She saw a nearby tree and tried to climb up it. Her hooves carved into the wood,she used her wings to try and propell her self up with them. She fluttered up and landed on a branch,huffing and puffing,she sighed."Will I ever see anypony else in here,cause I hope I do,this is really scary," She muttered to herself,she then yelled out for the whole world to hear,"Helllllloooooo!! Is anyone here?? If so,please say something!" She bounced up and down on the branch,causing it to wobble and bend,causing sharp and distinct cracking noises as it split. There was a final pop,causing a huge catastrophe,she fell and hit her wings and side on the ground,she held onto her adominal as it stinged and new waves of pain flowed through her as she would move,she lightly removed her hoof,causing a new wave of pain to flow through her. She gently touched her side, a burning sensation tingling through her side and hoof,she lied there,"Is anypony there?!!" She yelled out.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((OOC: Am I to assume this is in the Everfree Forest?))

xZccN.png

"I think these two will do nicely, Storm," Breezyblue called out. The light blue Pegasus had a rather large rain cloud in between her forehooves. The two of them had been sent to collect some of the clouds that had naturally formed over the Great Lakes and bring them back to Trottingham. They were preparing a few light showers for that evening and stray clouds were always forming over the lakes. The team captain, Overcast, liked using the natural clouds rather than ordering too many of them to be sent down from Cloudsdale. Today, their quest had taken them clear across the lakes to the far shore (two hours of solid flying time; luckily Stormwing worked out often), and the Everfree forest lurked on the horizon behind them.

"Right you are, Breeze," Stormwing replied. "These two ought to please ol' Overcast." If the mare was pushing a large rain cloud, Stormwing's was huge. He stood on the cloud for a moment, stretching out his wings and mentally preparing himself for the long flight back over the lake.

"What's the matter? Tired?" Breezyblue taunted him.

"Not at all," Stormwing replied, defensively. He jumped off the cloud, circled it twice, and then fell in behind the light-coated mare. The two of them began taking off back over the lake when Stormwing heard something. His ears perked up and he tried to catch it again. The wind seemed to be carrying it from the forest behind them.

"Did you hear that?" he asked his companion.

Breezy shook her head.

Stormwing stopped. "It sounded like a cry for help."

"You're just making excuses. Overcast is already angry with you for being late so often; if you weren't such a darned good weather pony, he'd've fired you by now."

Stormwing ignored the lecture. "What if somepony's in trouble?"

"Then they're a fool for going into the Everfree Forest alone. I'm going back to Trottingham. If you want to be a hero, go right ahead. Only an idiot would go into those woods."

Stormwing ignored his colleague's taunts and turned around, leaving both his companion and his prized rain cloud behind him. As he drew nearer to the woods he heard a loud shout, followed by a pop and an ear-splitting crack of wood breaking. He beat his strong wings faster as he headed for the shore. "Hold on," he cried out. "I'm coming!"

He had never been in the forest before, but he had heard tales. Most of them he wrote off as myth, but he did know one thing: in the Everfree Forest, the clouds move, the plants grow and the animals take care of themselves all on their own. He shuddered as he reached the edge of it, but only briefly. He heard a pained yelp and another desperate cry for assistance. He crashed through the trees towards the sound of the cries and before long he found their source.

A broken tree branch lay on the ground nearby, and there, huddled in the undergrowth was a young Pegasus pony. He rushed to her side.

"Celestia!" He exclaimed, "what happened to you? How badly injured are you? And what, in the name of all things pony, are you doing in this part of the Everfree forest? The nearest town is miles away!"

Edit ((OOC: Hundredth post! Huzzah!))

Silver bolt had been wandering the Everfree forest, He was trying hard to find the one they called zecora to get some herbs for his antioxadant tea. But now he was lost, He trotted along and flapped his wings impatiently as he found himself running in circles. He blew his long silver mane out of his eyes and flicked his tail. At this rate it would be dark and he would be compleatly lost. He figured he could just fly back but he had already tried, He didnt have the endurance of most and could only fly in short fast bursts. He sighed as he rounded the same tree for the 40th time. He sat down and began to wonder if he would ever get free of the forest and its clutches. He looked around and saw nothing, but in the distance he heard a small yell. was it a cry for help? He didnt know, nor did he think he could lend a hoof. He trotted around and tried to trot in a straight line. Then The same tree from before! He was never going to escape. He heard yet another noise, a breaking branch and a wail. He unfolded his wings, Somepony got hurt! He had to find its sourse and help right away. That is if he could get away from this tree.

((Yup,you are correct: this is the Everfree :D ))

Caymellow sat up,hearing teh noise of another pony's voice made her smirk a little,"I am fine,I think," She looked over her wing,which was broken in several different places."I was setting out for a plant,one that I could make paint out of,when I got scared of being on the ground,so I decided to climb up that tree,causing me to fall to the brush once more," She halfly smiled before remaining neutral,she lightly touched her wing,she winced as the pain made it's way to her head. She remembered her side,which caused her to touch it again to,she flinched,the pain coursing through her,causing Caymellow to bend herself over some.

xZccN.png

Stormwing frowned at the angle of the other Pegasus' wing. She also had a deep gash in her side; it wasn't bleeding too heavily, but it was only a matter of time before it got to be more serious. She was clearly trying to put on a brave face, but Stormwing could only begin to guess how much pain she was actually in.

He knew nothing about first aid. He had lived among clouds for most of his life, and it's hard to scrape your knee on a cloud. He also didn't know quite where he was exactly, except that the shore of the great Nimbusgait lakes was a few hundred meters to the east, meaning that Cloudsdale was probably the nearest town to their present location.

He looked around the forest, trying to remember if they'd done anything like this at Junior Weather camp. Some camps would show you different plants that you could use for stuff, but he had only gone hiking in the woods once or twice, and then it was in Whitetail woods which were slightly less intimidating than Everfree. Maybe something here could be used for pain? Even if it could, he couldn't tell poison ivy from poison joke and could easily end up making things worse. Maybe he could go back to the lake to get some water to clean her wound? That at least wouldn't cause any harm. But what would he carry it with? He could maybe force some rain out of a small cloud. But that would still mean leaving the Pegasus here alone, and her strength seemed to be fading fast.

Maybe there was another pony somewhere who could help. The injured pony looked exhausted, so he shouted himself. He knew it was a long shot, but he figured it wouldn't hurt to try at least. "Is there anypony there? Hello? I have an injured pony here who needs help!"

He turned back to the other Pegasus. "I know flying is out of the question, but can you at least walk? Maybe if I help you?" he asked. As an afterthought her added "Name's Stormwing, what's yours?"

((OOC: psst, care to give me a bit of a description of your pony, so that I have something to work with description-wise?))

((Sure,here: Caymellow is a white pony with a Long,and I mean long tail,and long mane,it covers her left eye, in her tail and mane it goes from yellow,orange,then to red,the colours of fire,she only shows her right grey eye,not her left green eye,simply because,and she also mainly sounds like Fluttershy,her voice can be real "breathy" sometimes,and smooth :D ))

"Oh...um... I think I might be able to walk,but most definately not fly,My name is Caymellow Mallow by the way," She stood up,regretting every movement,she sighed in pain and stood still as a new course of pain rushed through her veins.

Sapphire Swirl had been sent into the Everfree forest to find many lost ponies to help and bring back home how she knew, she was told by a few earth and unicorns who said they had wandered into there and twilight told her to find them. Darting upwards she hovered above the canopy of the trees hoping to find some pony that was hurt or lost. "Here we go then! " she shouted "I'll find u ponies!!"

xZccN.png

Stormwing frowned at the pained expression on the pony's face as he tried to think of something that would be less painful than walking. If only he had something like a stretcher that he could try to carry her on. He looked around to see if there was anything; maybe some sturdy branches and leaves? A vine that he could cut and fashion into shape? He couldn't see much except trees and undergrowth and the sky above, which was rapidly filling up with clouds. This scared him; he was a weather pony, yes, but weather ponies were powerless in Everfree. They may be able to kick around a cloud or two, but they couldn't create or prevent storms here. He loved storms, yes, but would this mare feel the same euphoria he felt when the sky opened up and rained down its stores of water and electricity? Storms were his thing, but not today. The clouds made him slightly anxious on this particular occasion deep in the Everfr-

Oh. Right. Clouds.

"Don't move, Caymellow, I promise I'll be back soon."

He tore into the sky and spotted a cloud free of electricity. It was quite large, but that could be fixed. He kicked it effortlessly, imagining it breaking into two even halves where his hooves made contact. Then he did the same to one of the halves. The result was a small piece of cloud that was just the perfect size for a pony to rest on, yet still easily maneuverable for a pegasus of his physical stature. He quickly rushed back to where Caymellow was waiting. As he was rushing past, he thought he caught sight of something darker than the menacing clouds hovering above the trees, but he tried not to think about what it could be. In this forest, it could be anything.

"We need to get you out of here. Can you try to climb onto this cloud? I'll be able to push you around on this." Stormwing said, reaching out his strong hooves to offer support to the long-maned pegasus.

((OOC: Makuzui, feel free to jump in whenever you see an opportunity. :) ))

(OOC: yay! :D)

Silt Treble cantered through his home, the Everfree forest, almost giddy with anticipation. The young colt's ears pricked to listen to the whispers of the wind through the trees as they gossiped about the oncoming storm. Silt tossed his wildly styled dark green mane and breathed the humid air deeply. He loved rain, as it was so good for the plants that he tended to in the forest with the help of his magic. So giddy was he that he almost went right by two ponies. In fact, the colt had to stop and do a double take. Few ponies lived in the Everfree, the only other he knew of was Zecora, but even she lived on the outskirts of the forest closer to Ponyville, and even fewer dared the foreboding trees in search of adventure. Silt crept closer to the ponies; he was sure his dark purple coat blended him into the shadoows and would help him not be spotted should they turn out to be unfriendly. Both pegasus ponies he could see, but why were they on the ground and not flying over the trees? Ah, he could see it now as the stallion of the pair pushed a cloud towards the other pony, who he could see was hurt.

Oh dear, what to do? Silt pawed the ground nervously and watched the ponies. That mare needed help, and he was sure he could be of use with his knowledge of herblore, but what would they think of him? Living in the Everfree didn't exactly do much good for Silt's appearance - he looked like a crazy pony and he knew it, with his neglected mane sticking up everywhere and dirt covering most of his coat. He was also terribly shy and didn't know what he would say to the ponies should he actually go and help them.

Wind picked up in the trees again and Silt listened to what they had to say. What they said made his stomach drop and the scars on his chest ache with memories of the ghosts of his past. His excitement from earlier turned to fear, he wasn't the only one in the forest to notice the mare's distress. Steeling his nerves, Silt cantered into the clearing towards the pegasus ponies and stuttered, [colour=#008000]"Is-is she okay?" [/colour]The small unicorn asked the winged stallion and looked around at the trees, hoping that they were safe for now. [colour=#008000]"Can you move her? You need to leave, it's not safe here,"[/colour] as if to reinforce Silt's words, a wolf's howl sounded through the trees. [colour=#008000]"I'll- I'll help you, I know someplace safe..."[/colour]

Finally hearing something, Sapphire followed the sound of quiet voice which led her to find an injured pegasus with a cloud near her and a second pegasus trying to help each other,with a unicorn looking quite shy on the opposite side." thank the princesses i found u ponies, is she ok, we need to get out of here and fast !" Sapphire Swirl said worrily. Flying over to meet them all

xZccN.png

To say Stormwing was relieved to see the two other ponies arrive to help would probably be an understatement. He briefly wondered if he should indeed trust them; even though he was starting to see more and more black ponies around, he was still wary of them. It was such a strange colour for a pony and seemed to him a bit shady. The other pony, a Unicorn, looked rather wild and unkempt. This initially deterred him, but he later decided that he was this way for a reason, maybe he lived in the Everfree Forest? If this was the case, then his help would be invaluable.

He claimed to know of someplace safe. This was encouraging; the storm above was brewing quickly and getting to shelter would definitely be a good idea. Like, a really good idea. When Stormwing heard the howl of a wolf, he decided he'd take wild-looking unicorns and black pegasi any day.

"I'm Stormwing, and this pony's name is Caymellow. You have no idea how glad I am to see you! I can move her no problem once she's settled," Stormwing answered the Unicorn's inquiry. He looked the black pegasus over a second time and this time took note of the cutie mark: a cloud over a moon. Seeing the cloud was enough reassurance for him. "You look like you know how to manoeuvre a cloud - care to give me a hoof? Gently, of course, we have a passenger."

He turned to the Unicorn. "Lead on, friend," he said with a nod, taking the cloud firmly in his front hooves.

"Sure, been doing since I got my cutie mark!" she said flying over closer to the cloud to where the injured pony was seated. " You ready? Storms brewing so we better get our flanks moving," she said whilst looking up into the sky.

How long has it been since Fio entered the Everfree forest? Two, three days? She wasn't exactly keeping tabs on how long she's been traversing these wild woods but she knew one thing without a shadow of a doubt, she was lost. Fio was normally well equipped for situations like this, but a careless run in with the river stole her hard earned supplies. Even if she had her map and compass, she doubted that it'd do her any good here. Fio was regretting not listening to the citizens of Dodge Junction, to avoid the Everfree Forest like the plague. She could feel her pride stinging, but Fio gave off a deep sigh and chuckled to herself. If her pack mates ever heard of her getting lost, she would never hear the end of it. Besides, she got herself into this situation and somehow she'll get herself out of it.

Fio looked towards the sky and sniffed the elements deeply. A storm was coming and she welcomed it with open arms. But there was something else Fio picked up besides the smell of the fourth coming rain, it was the sweet smell of another individual. Fio made a mad dash towards the scent, hoping it would lead to civilization. As she got closer to the source, she began picking up more scents and slowed down to a crawl. At last, she found the source of the smells, but it wasn't civilization she found, but of five ponies. Four of these were Pegasi, while one was a unicorn, a surprising sight for Fio. Even though she's met other ponies in the past, she still hasn't gotten used to seeing them so often outside of the Badlands. From what her eyes could betray, one of them was injured and the others were assisting. This was obviously not a time to interfere and the sight of a diamond dog may do more harm than good. Fio decided that it'd be best to lay low and simply follow them, hopefully they would lead her out of this accursed forest.

"Lead on, friend." The stallion, Stormwing, nodded to Silt. The small colt didn't waste any time in leaving, he really didn't want to be around when the wolves showed up.

[colour=#008000]"My name is Silt Treble, by the way."[/colour] he told the winged ponies as he lead them through the underbrush. His horn glowed shocking green as he used his magic to coax raised roots into the ground temporarily and for long branches to lift themselves out of the way to ease their passage with the injured mare. As they progressed, the forest moved back to where it was so that there was no sign of their passing.

Silt led the group deeper into the heart of the forest. The trees grew thicker and the forest canopy became so dense that light struggled to get through. Not that this would matter when the rain came - if anything, the water would keep coming for awhile after the storm stopped because the water would get trapped and be delayed in its fall. Silt eventually found the tree he was looking for, an ancient one who's trunk looked like it was made of other trees twisted together. He wouldn't be able to tell the other ponies the name of it, being uneducated, but Silt had taken care of this tree since it was a seedling and it had grown fast under his care.

[colour=#008000]"We're here."[/colour] The colt said and touched the base of the tree again with his horn. The trunk twisted upon itself to reveal a set of packed dirt stairs leading into the earth. The stairwell would be just wide enough for them, if they went in single file, and Caymellow would be able to fit through on her cloud with some careful pushing.

xZccN.png

Stormwing kept his wings folded firmly against his body as they followed the young unicorn who introduced himself as Silt Treble through the wild forest, so as not to get his feathers caught on anything. He watched in partial wonder as the unicorn used his magical abilities to quite literally move the overgrown forest out of their path. It also proved useful as a light in the darkening woods. He had to admit, unicorn magic was pretty nifty, though he wouldn't trade his wings for the magical abilities of even Princess Celestia.

He and the black mare kept Caymellow and her cloud positioned firmly between them as they moved, quickly and quietly as they could so as not to arouse the suspicion of any surrounding creatures; the group paraded through the forest until they came to a twisted old tree. To Stormwing's great astonishment, the unicorn lowered his head and lightly touched the trunk of the tree. When his glowing horn made contact with the tree, the twisted trunks began to rotate slowly, until a stairway was revealed leading down into the ground. Okay, that was pretty amazing.

He was about to head down the stairway when he heard a rustle. He turned to see if any unsavoury creatures had been following, and to his great shock and amazement, his green eyes fell upon a? A?

Well, he was stumped. It looked like a wolf - dog-like, with silver fur and . But it was wearing a bandana. And it appeared too intelligent to belong to a creature who was completely wild. Still, the red-maned pegasus was wary. "Get her out of here," he hissed to the others. But he didn't want to let go of the cloud, either - it was likely to try to float away with Caymellow still resting on it, and then there'd be more trouble.

"Who-who are you?" he demanded. Or, at least, he hoped he'd sounded demanding - he was sure his voice was trembling just like the rest of him was.

Breezyblue was right, he thought coming into these woods was a very foolish idea indeed.

Staying on the opposite side of the cloud, Sapphire also kept her wings firmly against herself to not cause any problem when she started flying again.When she felt the the wind pick up slowly,a larger rustle came from trees.

The other pegasus said to get the injured one inside but Sapphire knew the other was going to speak into the forest and probably battle something out;as much as she wanted to help she knew she had to keep the other injured one safe so she clung to cloud and silently trotted down the muddy stars into a place she had no idea of...

Fio initially followed these ponies with ease, just simply keeping her distance and having the shadows hide her presence. But as she continued her pursuit, the diamond dog found herself closing the gap between herself and the guides more and more with every passing step. Because the forest was getting thicker, Fio found herself almost losing these equines several times throughout the journey. As the diamond dog continued to follow them, she was shocked when she witnessed the Unicorn manipulate the forests limbs to his will. Did all Unicorns have the ability to do this? What surprised her even more was when the ligaments of the forest returned seamlessly to their original position with no influence. The few stories Fio's heard from back home and what little Unicorns she's come accross gave her limited insight. She really should've spent more time talking with the residents of Dodge Junction. At a quick moment of respite, Fio pondered the whole situation and looked to the sky. Her once grey roof was replaced with a thick weave of green. The diamond dog felt a tinge of disappointing, she was really looking forward to the forthcoming storm.

The group stopped at what seemed like a massive base for a titan of a tree. Fio was marveled at the sight, and more so when the Unicorn manipulated the tree. From what she could tell, he revealed something to the group. But at her current angle, Fio couldn't really make anything else out. It was a path going down obviously, as the diamond dog watched the ponies begin their descent. As for where it went? Fio wasn't really picky at this moment, she had to get ouf of the Everfree as soon as possible. Fio was hoping she wouldn't have to reveal herself so soon, but she couldn't risk the chance of being left out. She thought about possibly digging after them, but the chances of her actually finding them and not digging into the roots of the trees was slim. If there was a time to show herself, the time was now.

The diamond dog stepped fourth from the brush, alerting the blueish-grey Pegasus of her presence. Fio could see him rushing his friends, something Fio was hoping to avoid.

"[colour=#48818c]Who-who are you?[/colour]" the Pegasi questioned her.

Fio could sense that he was scared of her, she wasn't surprised. Dodge Junction didn't exactly welcome her with open arms and it only reinforced her suspicions. Even though there are diamond dog settlements throughout the lands, they clearly had little to no contact with pony folk. Fio raises her brow, gives Stormwing a quizzical look and begins to pace around.

"[colour=#CC9966]Who, me? Why, I'm just a treasure hunter traversing these lands in hopes of finding herself. Silly, I know, but it's an incredibly difficult thing to find, believe me![/colour]"

Fio stops, chuckles and orients herself in the direction of the Pegasus. She shrugs and innocently grins at Stormwing.

"[colour=#CC9966]Ah, but how rude of me, I should really give you a more formal introduction as to whom I am, should I not? The name's Fio Filigree, I hail from the Badlands and I've become quite lost in this Forest. [/colour][colour=#cc9966]Please don't take what I'm about to say in the wrong way, but I [/colour][colour=#cc9966]must confess. I've been trailing you for a bit now and I'm sorry. I know it's mischievous to do so, but I haven't been able to find my way out of the Everfree for quite some time. Not to mention I've lost all my supplies. Normally I would've introduced myself just as I found you, but you were aiding an injured Pegasi. I didn't want to add any additional stress to anyone in your group, especially the pony who's been injured, but it was inevitable by the looks of it. I simply need to find my way out of these woods and back to the main roads. Would you and your group be willing to accept my apology and help me?[/colour]"

It wouldn't surprise Fio if they choose not to help her. After all, she was following them and didn't even reveal herself up until now.

"[colour=#cc9966]Please?[/colour]"

Fio looks at Stormwing openly, waiting with baited breath for his decision.

The sudden appearance of the dog almost had Silt Treble bolting off into the trees. He was very cowardly and did not like predatory creatures, oh no, and he envied Stormwing's courage to confront the canine even though he could hear the tremble in the stallion's voice.

"Get her out of here." Stormwing hissed to them, and Silt was more than happy to leave.

[colour=#008000]"Just knock."[/colour] Silt whispered back, and lead black pegasus and the cloud-carried mare down the steps into the tree. As soon as the mares were safely inside, the tree twisted back up and plunged the three into darkness. It did not last, however, as the group got use to the lack of light they would find that it wasn't as dark as they thought. Dotted on the dirt ceiling and walls were luminescant mushrooms that gave off a very faint blue glow that was enough for the ponies to watch their steps.

Down, down they went. It wasn't really that long of a passageway, but the darkness and the confinement of the underground was enough to trigger Silt's claustrophobia. Soon enough, though, the dirt tunnel opened up into a natural, underground cave tall enough to house the tree that hid the entrance and large enough to accommodate up to five ponies. More of the mushrooms grew here on the cave's ceiling and in dirt patches speckled on the limestone floor. Their hoofsteps echoed off the dry stone as the group ventured further in. Water dripped from stalactites into an underground spring, that the ponies would find cool but refreshing should they care to have a taste, and close to the spring was a small store of dried grass that Silt had collected over time for emergency food. Further in, nestled between a ring of stalagmites was a large patch of spongy moss - Silt's bed.

[colour=#008000]"If you can, lay her down here." [/colour]Silt motioned towards the moss and trotted to a wall behind the moss devoid of mushrooms, and so was very well hidden had Silt not then approached it with his horn aglow. Different seeds in neat little piles dotted the wall in places that would hold them. Silt examined these seeds thoughtfully before selecting three of them.

(wow i have mistreated this one sorry)

Silver bolt tried over and over again to find his way to the small crash he heard a while ago. Only to get even much more lost than he did before. He sat down and swished his silver tail on the dirt. He gave out an agitated growl about how useless he felt right now. His friend Flashbomb would be of much more use and he wouldnt get caught dead in a forest such as this. He smelled something on the air, Rain by the smell of it and as well a thunder clap accompanied it. Silver looked around and weighed his options. He got up and brushed the dirt off of his flank with his tail. He blew his mane out of his eyes and traversed a little longer until he came to a broken tree branch. As well he found hoof prints and a few feathers. He leaned down and smelled them to find that they were pegesai feathers. He looked around the darkly lit forest [colour=#A9A9A9]"Hellow? Anypony out there? Hellow?"[/colour] He yelled. All he heard back was the oncoming showers that were rolling his way. He looked down at the feathers one more time and closed his eyes. He hoped that whomever got hurt here had found safety. He trotted forward and went through the brush, He hooled at the sodden path before him. A few droplets had hit him and then it began to pour Soaking Silverbolt in water. He sighed once again[colour=#A9A9A9] "Just great...."[/colour] He muttered. He loked for shelter, his wings being of no use while wet to him. He searched and searched. He began to shiver and sneeze, he needed shelter fast. He found a spot but it wasnt the best, it was a medium sized tree that was nearby a large one. it seemed ungodly that it was there in the first place. He couldnt find any roots to hide under though on the titan, so he picked the medium sized tree. He grabbed some large branches with leaves still on them and drapped them over the uprooted roots. He finnaly made enough roofage so he could stay dry but not warm. He crowled under the roots that were covered hand curled up. He shivered hard and sneezed, He felt so alone and isolated out here. He wondered if he would ever make it out alive. Chances were slim, he was Hypothermic and now had possably a cold.

The rain roared on overhead, Silver curled up more to conserve what body heat he had left. He noticed his wings were missing some silver feathers. He must have snagged them on something outside and now they were blown away. He didnt care though, he wanted to rest. He covered himself with his long Silver tail and curled up to sleep. He coverd his nose with his tail and drifted off to sleep, cold and afraid of what was to happen to him.

Sapphire descended into the cavern still hanging on tightly onto the cloud the diamond dog didn't look like it was going to cause trouble you could tell it was alone and lost. When Sapphire was in complete darkness, she didn't mind as she could fly blindly through the streets and storms with out smashing into something due to her job. "you live here, its really pretty, but why not in Ponyville?" she gasped. Sapphire remembered what Twilight Sparkle had said to locate North wherever u are then follow it also there are 3 ponies in the forest. She counted including the one outside but only managed 2-not including the one who currently lived here but she figured she should bring Silt to Ponyville.Sapphire thought of mentioning this but seeing as the unicorn led us to safety she saw no need to. Pushing gently, Sapphire put the pegasus into the space given by Silt. "I have to go there is another pony out there Twilight said" she said going up the muddy earth stairs into the open which amazingly opened for her,

((Wow,I missed Alot! Oh,and sorry for my absence :( ))

As Caymellow was carried down,it got dark,midnight dark,she closed her eyes. Then,opening up her eyes,it revealed stalactites,and glowing mushrooms that grew on the roof,she gasped,taking in the scenery before another wave of pain coursed through her,causing her to wince painfully,then clench her side.