In the forest and through the woods ((OPEN!JOIN))

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I agree lets go to the river then back to ponyville...Silt.... Uh no worries,' Sapphire said as she realised this is where he lives not in ponyville.I need to get him aside then discuss if he can stay with anyone in ponyville or even back to Canterlot with me.Sapphire thought about this as she fixed her bag around her the armor shaking a bit as she lifted it out and placed it on herself re looking like nightmare moon. "Hey guys lets go im sure we can do both things," Sapphire then said happily looking at each pony in turn.

Silver sat listening to everypony, he winced slightly at his raw hooves but he could bear with it. He waited for everypony to start to move, he couldnt wait to get home.

"Yes I agree. To the river then back to Ponyville." Sapphire swirl nodded in agreement, then added, "Silt... uh, no worries." A her words the unicorn nodded; no harm had been done.

"Alright then. Uh, Silt, you should probably lead. You know the way, after all." Sky reasoned aloud. At this Silt faltered slightly, he was not used to having leadership on his hooves. But the colt breathed deeply and began forward, being sure to keep a slower pace for Silver so the stallion could keep up with the rest of the group.

The river was not far, perhaps a hundred or so footsteps from his tree. This was purposeful, he had wanted a source of water close by when he first planted his home. It wasn't easily seen, however, as the reeds and cattails grew thick on it's banks to hide it. Drawing up a small amount of magic, he bent aside the plant life for easy access to the flowing waters. Thinking on what they came to do here, he pushed the plants further into the stream to ebb the flow so that there would be a still pool for Sky to throw in the leaves and for Silver to bathe. [colour=#008000]"Will this do?"[/colour] he asked the two ponies as the water collected about his hooves.

"Yes, this should do nicely," Sky said, tossing in a few leaves. A few seconds after the leaves landed on the surface, the water began to bubble and turn green. Sky thought he would explain what was happening while they waited. "The dry leaves have an exothermic reaction with the water, which releases the healing nutrients from the leaf. It also heats up the water, so don't worry about cold water Silver." Sky smiled at Silver, and the bubbling began to die down.

Silver followed the small band through the woods, He limped at a slightly slower pace than the rest of them and each step caused him to wince and squeak a little in pain. They rounded a few rocks, a few trees then it came to a slight creek that had a steady flow of water moving along. Silver had sat down and grunted with tiredness. He looked to his hooves which were still a red tint from rawness. He sighed as he set them down. He looked over to sky as he and silt made the bath. He got up slowly, he limped over to the pool and looked into it. It was a greenish colour and bubbled a little. He was slightly unsure, he leaned on silt slightly as he watched the pool some more. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Um i dont know.......Will it hurt at first?" [/colour]

"Um, well..." Sky wasn't sure how to answer the question, "It'll be like stepping into a warm bath. It might sting for a bit, until you warm up." Sky had never really been good at reassuring ponies. "Other than that, it shouldn't."

Silt nuzzled Silver and adjusted the stallion's weight to better support him. [colour=#008000]"You'll be fine, Silver. Look, I'm standing in it, and it doesn't hurt."[/colour] Silt gestured to the ground. The unicorn was on slightly lower ground than Silver, and green water swirled about his hooves as Silt stood in the river, keeping the rushing water away with magic and reeds. [colour=#008000]"It's quite warm, just like Sky said."[/colour] Silt smiled, hoping to reassure Silver.

Silver Looked to Sky with a Concerned look For a moment, he looked back at the pool, it continued to Bubble. He looked to Silt now when he said that he was standing in some of it and not to worry. Silver felt his hooves Ache, He nodded and slowly put his right hoof into the liquid. It stung really badly which made him squeak a bit. But soon the pain subsided as A flood of warmpth coursed through his hoof. He felt it quite reassuring, He placed his whole leg in. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Guess it must be the frostbite reacting to the Water." [/colour]He said as he felt how deep the water was. He Placed his other front hoof in, then his hind left and then his hind right legs in. He felt the same result. Massive pain then the soothing wampth. He felt his body begin to warm up with the effects of the leaves. He lowered himself in until he was up to his neck. He took a breath and dipped his head below the surface. With The sound of water rushing around and in his ears. His body felt itself becoming Relaxed.....and renewed. The stinging in his hooves dissapeared completely. Suddenly energy flashed through him as did his need to breathe. He unfolded his wings under the surface and pushed off of the bottom He shot up into the air spinning around feeling himself 100 percent healthy. He flew in the air in a loop. The water fell off of him and now he was dry. He smiled down at them and laughed. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Guys that stuff was great! I dont feel any pain anymore! And now i have so much energy i feel like i can Lift Canterlot itself!" [/colour]He shouted to them. He did a few more loops and rolls until he decended to the forest floor. He smiled at his friends in anticipation for their next task.

• 4 weeks later...

((Sorry haven't ben posting for ages but I'm back now!))

Sapphire flew behind all the ponies to ensure that no pony was left behind even if that ment sacrificing herself.She could see Silver limp and gasp sometimes due to his raw hoofs but he seemed to manage very well and she wasn't sure if she should lift him onto her back like she did before. Seeing the water up ahead, Sapphire could see it clearer due to her being taller and older than the rest of them. "Careful guys some creaturesmaybewanting a drink at this time so watch out,' Sapphire warned the others as sky dropped the leaves in a bit of water in a circle of plants crawling from the water. Listening as they a talked about what would happen and effects, Sapphire began looking into the trees an plants in case there was any sign of danger also not forgetting every bubble and ripple in the the water. Wastewater turned a green colour. Sapphire watched as Silver stepped into it and again gasp with pain then relax at outburst of soothing. "Enjoying that huh?" Sapphire laughed and questioned in a cheerful voice. Hearing Silver say he was perfect and watching him dart into the sky Sapphire took of joining him and saying "Good to hear your well compared to yesterday Silv. It's good to see your happy!" In a laughter like voice. I'm good to go now about that flower Where shall we go Sky?" She asked seeing if she could maybe spot it whilst hovering and her armour clanking in the air on her head." It's the least would could do considering u save little old silver here from frostbite," Sapphire then said yet again still searching.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(I'll just jump in if that's okay.)

Steam Gears seems to have wandered too deep into a forest. His brown cloak hides is metal-plate skin that was made to be as flexible as a normal, organic pony. Only a small amount of his organic, black and orange, unkempt mane pokes out past his face. The size of his body matches that of a strong workpony such as Big Mac. His orange eyes blink at the brightness of the sky, then moves down to the forest he seems to have gotten himself lost in.

Coltugal is too full of bad memories now. Father (creator) is gone. I need somewhere new to stay.

The advanced system of glowing pinkish crystals inside him that act as his organs and brain are slowly losing their glow. This automaton only has a few more hundred years to live, a mere minute considering how long he would live with the proper upkeep that he can no longer access. His deep Hispanic voice (with a slight pull in the direction expected of a robot from a black and white film or an underfunded commercial) breaks through the air from under his hood.

"Where have I gotten myself to?"

Edited by megaladon890

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

(Wow, it's been a while. Sorry for the absence, but I'm back now.)

Sky grinned from ear to ear when he saw Silver burst from the water and perform tricks in the air. "Guys that stuff was great! I dont feel any pain anymore! And now i have so much energy i feel like i can Lift Canterlot itself!" 'Hmm,' Sky thought, 'it's good that he's feeling better, but I don't remember feeling that much energy. Maybe I added too many leaves....' Sky decided that the extra energy couldn't hurt Silver, and that he would use fewer leaves next time he needed to make the remedy again.

"I'm good to go now about that flower. Where shall we go Sky?" Sapphire asked. "Uhh, Silt, didn't you say you knew where..." Sky's sentence was cut off by the sound of something metal moving nearby. Quietly, Sky asked "Are th..there metal monsters in the everfree forest?"