An idea that I thought up late last night and chose to make it an rp and not a Fanfiction.

So I want to do a Teen Titans like rp. And to do so I need the help of you, the rping ponies of Canterlot.com, for a number of things.

As the idea goes, I wan to get a group of people together to play as the mane 6, as humans with super powers. Also, I want to get some of the background ponies in the team as well. But better yet, I want to get a mix of background and mane on to a super hero team.

Sounds fun? Here is the catch though: I want the rper to make some creative changes to the pony that you wish to play. You may be thinking, 'What? You want to break cannon?'. Well yes and no. I want you all to take the time and make the character 'yours' for this Rp. Like me. I will be playing Rainbow Dash... with some twists. Aka: Rainbow Dash will be male in this, but act about the same, because of a very sad back story that I plan on adding.

So please, send an app here in this form. And No OC's unless you want to play the first villan. Other wise I'll make the first villan.

[colour=#0000FF]The list of team members....[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]1. Gearlock as Rainbow Dash-changes>male, acts the same, but becasuse of sad background.[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]2. Kitirina as Fluttershy-changes>Powers of more mind control, voice base.[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]3.Kirby Krackle as (Pinkie Pie) unless he changes his mind.[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]4.[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]5.[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]6.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Bad Guy?[/colour]

First thing. I wanna get this out of the way immediately: I'm in. I'm totally in.

Before I start building a character though (almost certainly Pinkie Pie), might I have some info as to the world we would be playing in? How closely does it resemble DC's Earth vs Equestria? Is there a Justice League analog to worry about? As for antagonists, both ends give us lots to work with. MLP's are the obvious ones, but will Deathstroke be happening? Brother Blood? Trigon? I could go crazy here but I'd rather not step on your toes right off the bat.

• Like 1

Rainbow Dash reminds me of Beast Boy.

Twilight Sparkle, if taken with a darker personality, reminds me of Raven.

Pinkie Pie HAS to be Starfire

Fluttershy reminds me of Terra

Apple Jack could be Robin, I suppose..

But that leaves Rarity as cyborg? FHDSFLDSHFISDHFBDS ERMERGHERD.

But thats just offhand comparison between the characters on the show and the personality of the MLP Mane6. Lets see what I can cook up, though...

----

Sign me up as Fluttershy.

Female.

Age, 17 or Older Filly

Eyes - Aqua Blue

Hair - Long, wavy, and died a pink colour with a blonde rebel streak.

Body - Tall and lean. Model like. Slight curves.

Apparel - A bright yellow corset/halter top with pink lacing in the back, and a hot pink mid-knee skirt with pleats. Its a reversible skirt, meaning she can turn it inside out and it'd be yellow. She wears yellow or pink converse, otherwise the outfit stays the same. Occasionally you may see her wearing a solid yellow dress or a yellow tee with ripped jeans.

Ability - Fluttershy is a charmer of sorts. She can talk to animals, and her voice can be hypnotizing. When she screams, its like the classic sonic wail that causes people to cringe. And her furious stare can entrance people into a temporary incapacitated state should they look at her in the eyes while she's using "the stare."

Likes - Salads, fruits, veggies, animals, the rain, walking, water, etc..

Dislikes - seeing her friends hurt, giant overpowered monsters ( though the typical bad guys are seemingly okay), her pet bunny Angel disobeying her, etc..

General Personality Traits - Shy, fun loving, caring, compassionate, sympathetic, hardworking, can be stubborn, bit of a pushover, forgiving, kind, loyal to her friends, softspoken, tenderhearted, enjoys having fun, animal lover, can be quiet or really talkative. Can be serious and the 'get the job done and done right' sort of person if need be.

Backstory - born from a loving and caring middle-wealth family. they wanted her to have everything. Eventually her parents wanted to move and she didn't, so she ran away. Despite all the trouble the city has went through with crime her family stayed forever, but it was when she learned of her abilities that they wanted to move and Flutter didn't agree with that very well. She took refuge in an abandoned house until she came to a discovering that there were others like her. She now takes refuge with them.

• Like 1

First thing. I wanna get this out of the way immediately: I'm in. I'm totally in.

Before I start building a character though (almost certainly Pinkie Pie), might I have some info as to the world we would be playing in? How closely does it resemble DC's Earth vs Equestria? Is there a Justice League analog to worry about? As for antagonists, both ends give us lots to work with. MLP's are the obvious ones, but will Deathstroke be happening? Brother Blood? Trigon? I could go crazy here but I'd rather not step on your toes right off the bat.

OH MY GOD!!! I didn't even thing about any of that... and for that I love you. First off I was thinking it would look more like DC's earth with some of the cities being swiched out for cities from Equestia. As for the justice league... I say we need to talked it out see what idea's come in to play. As for the bad guys, I was planing on a mix of both the MLP and DC badies. Even making some of them work together. Like Nightmare Moon and Trigon. And I enjoy geting my toes steped on lighty, it alows me to work with my fellow rpers. more-to make it the best we can.

Kitirina, being the second post may have just hurt your alwsome post-only becasue Kirby blew my mind with his question- but I did really enjoy your post. How even I can't allow you to play fluttershy, because you are playing Fluttershy. Yes you did get the part. One thing though, and it may be because I over looked something or didn't thing about it that way, but what makes your Fluttershy different form cannon? Ether way your in.

• Like 1

I bring up the Justice League because its the sidekicks of the premier members that were core founding members. The other fan favorites came around in the '80s. And I thought to myself: but MLP:FIM doesn't have an elder generation it uses as functional source material! Oh wait. Yes it does. Twilight, Applejack, Firefly, Posey, Surprise and Sparkler. Depending on who plays who, it is completely within possibility for a legacy character to happen. Especially Twilight vs Twilight Sparkle, fanon mother and daughter. Does Fluttershy have to be related to Posey? No. Or a protege even? Also no. But its something to think about. The Teen Titans are more than just an awesome cartoon from the 2000s and if its the direct inspiration, this RP could be big. DC has its cities and the heroes who call them home. To an extend, so does MLP. Is Cloudsdale home to its full spectrum speedster Rainbow Dash as Central City has its Flash? Is Canterlot the sprawling 'Metropolis' we think it is, home to the world's greatest champion? What about alien worlds? The level of technology achieved?

We could do SO MUCH! We HAVE to brainstorm! Drop down every idea you have on the table!

Also, yeah, I'm still playing Pinkie Pie.

Edit: I have to document this or I'm going to forget it. Cloudsdale does have a hero: The Wonderbolt. Speedster extraordinaire. She's a household name. There have been comics, action figures, city sanctioned promotional races between her and Superm-... ahem. Anyway. Rainbow Dash (that I respectfully use the male pronouns for in this brain thing I'm doing right now) grows up a massive fanboy. Training and dreaming every day since he was a lad and NEVER shutting up about it to her awesome aunt, Firefly. ...yeah, this is just a copy of the Kid Flash/Flash III/Wally West origin. I know. But I liked how the proper nouns were swapped.

• Like 1

Aside from The humanized fluttershy being, well, human... She's different int he fact that she is with a more prominent personality than the pony she originally is. Not only that, but the MLP FS has a mere love for animals and sheer kindness. She doesn't manipulate, doesn't control.. in terms of FS... "Oh..okay.." or "I mean.. if thats okay with you." I suppose I could have broadened her personality a bit more seeing as i've written it on a whim. But the humanized, superpowered version.. she's a SIREN. A full fledged siren. You think Jinx was bad in the Teen Titans series? With her alluring charm... naw. FS and her can have a battle and FS > Jinx any day,

I do belive Mr. Kirby feels very strongly about the indepthness of this. I was just basing it off of the cartoon that I have been exposed to and am a fan of. To elaborate this more than it already is, and to truly give the crossover roleplay its worthwhile extensensions...why, this could be the greatest RP of all time.

On an unfortunate note... I don't speak Comic Book and Hero Lore. :( I'm a Musician and avid MMORPGer when I'm online...D: Comic Books Heroes from Justice League, Marvel, etc... not my strong suit. ;.;

I guess I have to spam netflix and rewatch a few things.

• Like 1

I do belive Mr. Kirby feels very strongly about the indepthness of this. I was just basing it off of the cartoon that I have been exposed to and am a fan of. To elaborate this more than it already is, and to truly give the crossover roleplay its worthwhile extensensions...why, this could be the greatest RP of all time.

On an unfortunate note... I don't speak Comic Book and Hero Lore. :( I'm a Musician and avid MMORPGer when I'm online...D: Comic Books Heroes from Justice League, Marvel, etc... not my strong suit. ;.;

I guess I have to spam netflix and rewatch a few things.

Absolutely nothing wrong with not sharing my borderline obsessions! And you certainly don't need to think the way I do to create a compelling character. My wish at the moment is to help provide a proper backdrop for the current players, as well as a stepping stone for future players! So please don't feel bad! :)

• Like 2

All good all good. This is going good so far. And do to us being master of comics and others aren't in to that, which isn't a bad thing I get it, we need to make the Dc side of it built by easy to understand. And on the city thing, I love the idea.

You good to go inregards to the clarifiations you made.

In regards to the 'League' I came up with some ideas late last night. The league would be made up of at least the Princessess, adn maybe a mentor/equal for each of our characters. Know for the cities, in the begining lets us focus on using MLP cities till we have a good grip on the rp. As for Dc elements, I haven't given much thought about using some of the heros form Dc, but I think that using the villans would be for the best-seeing how MLP has maybe 5 true villians. The only Dc villan we can't use though is Queen Bee, see how the changlings would fit.

Now the hard point is picking a 'main city' like Jump/PonyVille to have the start and formation of the team. And after all the character apps are up in this form, we can start working out a story. I post mine sometime today.

As far as starting cities... we can use ponyville... but why not canterlot?

Better yet, why not the city close by the water like Baltimare? (Teen Titans T penthouse thing was on an island from the city...)

Phillydelphia.

Manehatten. This one may be good, actually...

Well I had an idea about about who builds the tower, and I was thinking that it was the old League HQ or something? Ok we got our city, Manehattan.

On a side note, why not make Canterlot the 'Watchtower'?

Like you make Vinyl in to a super hero. No base her off of cyborg. Right out an app with how you would play Vinyl as a super human.

• 2 weeks later...

So. You know what I would hate to see? This RP failing before it even gets off the ground. As a courtesy, I offer up an OC of mine to serve as the villain of this series. Gearlock, the yes or no I feel is entirely your call. PM for details, naturally. Know that I've been working on this guy (or gal) for some time now, developed and ready to go, only needing heroes to engage.

Up to you folks.