N7 mission case-file: Firebase Giant (OOC/register/interest check in)

Steel we are waiting on you, if you don't hurry I all he forced to have your character used as an NPC, he will still be a mane character, but under my control like other NPCs. I don't want to have to do it so please hurry. Thank you

Ok Steel, I am giving you 24 hours to post or your character becomes an NPC. We have been waiting on you so this is your last chance. I don't want to do this to you but it seems like I have no choice. Sorry. 24 hours, good luck.

• 2 months later...

Rp.name; skywalker power-ranger.

Pony type; unicorn

Alien infusion; vorcha

cutie mark; a map with small compass

Personality; ranger is a former roaming hero/marauder. He loves to explore and get in trouble. He knows how to defend himself quite well with magic and with physical fighting. He prefers to negotiate and make friends but know negotiating can only bring you so far sometimes. he enjoys the mass effect universe and is eager to explore it. he loves his new regenerating power and uses it combined with his marksman and magic is a very powerful. he loves to help people and save lives but do to many years of working lone on the roads of equastria he struggles to truly accept being part of a team and trusting others. he is tolerant pony and always tries to do the right thing, but he loves to laugh and has a sense on life that you should always see the funny side of

Back-story; all ranger remembers about his childhood is being raised by animals in the forest. He grew up alone and strong. but was eventually discovered by other ponies near neigh jersey, there he learned to talk and be civil. However after a few years he chose to go leave the small city and go see the world. From then on he had many adventures alone and defeated many enemies. Ranger was in the area between the crystal empire and the northlands sleeping in a cave when he got transported to the citadel.

any thing else I need to change?

class; vangaurd

so he wont have equipment till later, but when his time come i would like to lean to pistols

right before he teleported he was sleeping in a cave searching for a lost artifacts in the snowy area around the crystal kingdom, and was transported to a duct where the whole time he was trying to escape and upon hitting a duct fan discovered he can heal.