[Ponyville] The Magnificent Six Rides! (OPEN)

Mojo

Galloping into the town of Ponyville was an unlikely herd of ponies who rode together seeking friendship, adventure and the perfect donut!

sml_gallery_475_9_5180.jpgTexas Tilly

sml_gallery_475_9_22372.jpgSilver

cyclops_pony_by_points4stuff-d3summf.png Sye Klops

myaN5s.jpgLarry the Cable Pony

200px-Con_Mane%27s_bowtie_releasing_gas_S2E24.png Con Mane

150px-Olden_Pony_id_S3E6.png Olden Pony

On the right flank was a pair of lifelong friends, Texas Tilly (the bobcat magically turned into an Earth Pony) and her partner the robotic steed Silver (magically changed into an alicorn). In the center of the group were the tuxedo-wearing unicorn superspy Con Mane and the blue one-eyed Earth Pony Sye Klops. On the left flank were two more unlikely allies, the rotund comedian Larry the Cable Pony and the older mare simply known as the Olden Pony.

[colour=#ff0000]"Well, here we are, Con Mane!" [/colour]Texas Tilly announced. [colour=#ff0000]"Now what do ya reckon we do?"[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]"I say we grab some grub!" [/colour]Larry laughed. [colour=#8b4513]"Mission Number One is GITT'R DONE!"[/colour]

[colour=#0000ff]"Perhaps we should have a bite to eat now," [/colour]Sye Klops added.

[colour=#8b4513]"All except fer ol' tin head thar! He needs food like Celestia needs a sun lamp! I don't care who ya are, that's funny!"[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Better shut yur yap bout my pal Silver, Larry, or I'm gonna kick yur rear so hard yur goin' inta ORBIT!" [/colour]Texas Tilly snarled at the now frightened looking Larry.

[colour=#696969]"QUARRELING IS ILLOGICAL BEHAVIOR!" [/colour]the cybernetic voice of Silver spoke out.

[colour=#008000]"Silver's quite right, y'know," [/colour]Con Mare spoke, trying to settle the others in the herd down.

[colour=#800080]"WHO'S GOT MY RUSTY HORSESHOE?" [/colour]the Olden Pony asked.

[colour=#008000]"Nevermind that. Let's explore this fine town. Perhaps we can find others who will lead us to great adventure!" [/colour]Con Mane said confidently.

[colour=#8b4513]"Er maybe to the nearest All-you-kin-eat diner! GIT'R DONE!" [/colour]Larry the Cable Pony shouted.

[colour=#ff0000]"Is THAT all ya kin think about, Tubby?"[/colour] the striped cowboy hat wearing mare asked.

[colour=#8b4513]"Well, at least I ain't like that ancient mare thinkin' only bout some rusty horseshoe!" [/colour]Larry laughed.

This is just a fun RP open to anyone who wants to interact with these characters! Open for Crossover chars and WOE chars alike!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

ok I cant pass this up XD :GoldDigger: *chuckling to himself as he passes by* and says to Larry the Cable Pony "Say you are funny.. if its adventure your looking for.. im not to familiar with this place but if you need help finding something maybe I can help

The six traveling companions saw GoldDigger walking up to Larry and talking.

"That thar's the best offer I've had all day!" Larry the Cable Pony neighed. "We're gittin' no where fast on our own. Where's the nearest restaurant?"

"It figures ol' tubby thar's got his mind on food!" Texas Tilly quipped as she turned towards him. "If'n yur THAT hungry, why not go graze or is that too much work fer ya?"

"Can't do that, sweetie, read what all them signs say over thar!"

"KEEP OFF THE GRASS!" Silver read as the cybernetic stallion turned to examine them.

"Can't keep off duh grass an' eat it at the same time! GIT'R DONE!"

"WHO'S GOT MY RUSTY HORSESHOE?" the Olden Pony asked again.

"Give it a rest, Methuselah! I'm askin' this dude here about a place ta eat!"

"I say, that was rather rude, Larry," Con Mane said sternly.

"I have to agree, you should apologize," Sye Klops added.

"Ok, I'm surry old lady," Larry the Cable Pony said as he faced each of his traveling companions. "NOW kin we go eat? I'm so hungry, mah stomache's about ta sue me fer non support! I don't care who ya are, that's funny!"

Texas Tilly, Silver, Sye Klops, Con Mane and the Olden Pony all groaned at Larry's terrible joke.

• Like 1

GoldDigger: in reply "as for the restaurant I am heading into town to pick some stuff up at a store for my fathers gold claim and I do believe there's one right next door... if I have any money left over from that I may just empty my money sack... and the restaurant's supply too while im at it if there's anything else your looking for just ask"

"Did y'all say, GOLD mine?" Larry the Cable Pony asked with a huge grin. "Well thar pal, lead on, and on the way, you kin tell me all about that thar gold mine!"

"There's gold in this here universe?" Texas Tilly asked.

"AFFIRMATIVE!" the cybernetic Silver spoke out. "GEOLOGICAL SCANS SHOW TRACE AMOUNTS OF GOLD IN THIS WORLD!"

"Of course there's gold in this world, silly!" Sye Klops neighed. "But dragons only eat gems, not precious minerals."

"Quite right," added Con Mare as he turned to the Olden Pony, "and what is your opinion, miss?"

"Does HE have my rusty horseshoe?" she asked, pointing at Gold Digger.

"Could one of y'all remind me why we brung Ancient Annie over thar with us?" Larry whispered.

"Shut yur yap an' keep walkin', lard-o!" Tilly replied.

• Like 1

GoldDigger replied "me ? have your rusty horseshoe ? I haven't seen it... I could always make a pair of brand shiny new ones tho I am a blacksmith too after all". "Anyways about my goldmine.. its just outside of bareback gutch... we haven't had much luck there tho we've only came across 1oz of gold so far.. Guess I shouldn't complain tho and just be happy with what I get because its better than nothin' at all." After awhile of trotting along town they came apon the store. "Well there's a restaurant right next door" said GoldDigger. "Well if y'all aren't needing anything else I guess I should part way"

"No so fast there, pal!" Larry neighed. "Ya done a good turn fer us, maybe we kin help y'all in return!"

"That's a good idear, Larry!" added Tilly, "Mah saddlepal Silver here kin use his sensors ta help ya find all the gold in yur mine!"

"AFFIRMATIVE!" the cybernetic alicorn replied. "OUR GROUP POSSESSES SUFFICENT HORSEPOWER TO ASSIST IN EXTRACTING THE MINERAL AS WELL!"

"Ripping good idea, Silver!" Con Mane neighed. "One good turn deserves another."

"I agree!" added Sye Klops. "All of us would be glad to help you out, Gold Digger."

"YOU can make me another horseshoe?" the Olden Pony said as she turned to the others, "why didn't any of YOU offer to make me a new one?"

"Reckon it was jist a SHOE-IN! I don't care who ya are, that's funny!" Larry the Cable Pony laughed.

"Allow us to buy you dinner, Gold Digger," Con Mane said, "after all, we wouldn't be here without you."

"Dinner? GIT'R DONE!" Larry shouted as he galloped into the restaurant.

"That stallion's one apple short of a bushel," Tilly laughed.

"THAT DOES NOT COMPUTE!"

"It's not supposed to, Silver," Sye Klops said with a grin. "Well Gold Digger, what do you say?"

• Like 1

"Excellent suggestion, Gold Digger," Con Mane said with a smile, "we'll accept your terms."

"At least c'mon in an' let us buy ya a milkshake," Texas Tilly suggested.

"We'd be glad to help you, Gold Digger," added Sye Klops.

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Silver spoke.

"We better go to that restaurant before that fat stallion eats all the food!" the Olden Pony neighed.

"Can't argue with that!" Tilly laughed. "Ya comin', Gold?"

"Excellent, Gold Digger! Come with us!" Con Mane said as he and Sye Klops walked beside of him as the group walked towards the restaurant.

"So Gold, how long has your family held this gold claim?" Sye Klops asked.

"Since ya said it was a mine, I'm assumin' its all underground, right Gold?" asked Texas Tilly.

"THAT WOULD BE A LOGICAL ASSUMPTION!" added Silver as the cybernetic stallion followed the group.

"That fat pony looked so hungry, he'd EAT my rust horseshoe if it was in that restaurant!" the Olden Pony said as now, the entire group entered the restaurant to see that Larry the Cable Pony sat at a large table by himself while shoveling a pile of food into his mouth.

"Hay there guys! Surry I started without ya, but I was so hungry, I would've started eatin' mah own horseshoes!" Larry giggled.

"I told you all so!" the Olden Pony shouted, pointing at Larry. "Did YOU eat my rusty horseshoe?"

"That'd be one way ta git iron in mah diet! I don't care who ya are, that's funny!"

"Never mind Mister Bad Pun thar, Gold. What flavor milkshake kin we buy ya?" Tilly asked.

"ACCORDING TO THE PRINTED MENU, THERE IS A CHOICE BETWEEN VANILLA, CHOCOLATE OR STRAWBERRY FOR MILKSHAKE FLAVORS!" added Silver.

"I'll summon a waitress," Sye Klops said, waving a hoof in the air to get the attention of a yellow waitress mare. But when she saw the one eyed stallion, she screamed and dashed into the kitchen. "Gee, I wonder why she left all of a sudden?"

"Me and my father have held the claim for only two years now.. The rest of my family still are in beakbreak city... I guess.. I haven't seen them since I left for the claim with my father.. The gold mines all above ground.. where just digging along a river" said GoldDigger "..Ehhh ill take a vanilla" GoldDigger said with a pause noticing the waitress scream and dash off into the kitchen

"HAY! That thar waitress jist ran off from us! That's jist plain rude!" Texas Tilly neighed.

"Relax friends, I got this," Con Mane said as the dapper tuxedo wearing unicorn walked in front of their table and snapped his hooves. Immediately, three eager starstruck waitresses dashed over to his side, almost bowing at his hooves. "Pardon me, ladies, but would one of you do us the pleasure of taking our dinner order?"

The three lovestruck mares immediately dashed over to the table, took everypony's order and then trotted off to the kitchen.

"That was very impressive sir," Sye Klops said, "some of that famous Con Mane charm I've heard so much about?"

"It's a gift, dear friends."

"Hay! I'm charmin' too!" Larry the Cable Pony neighed as he walked over in front of their table. "Stand back, spy guy, and watch a PRO at work!"

"Now this WILL be funny!" Tilly giggled.

"AFFIRMATIVE!" added Silver.

"That goofball's gonna make a fool of himself," the Olden Pony said as Larry snapped his hooves.

"Shoot! Gonna try it agin!" Larry said as he tried again and again to no avail. Finally after the sixth time, the owner walked over and told him to stop it or he'd get thrown out. Crestfallen, Larry returned to his seat and continued eating just as the waitress delivered Good Digger's milkshake.

"Thar ya go, pal! Dig in!"

• Like 1

"Thanks, Gold Digger!" Larry the Cable Pony neighed with delight. "You're right! There's gotta be a mare out thar somewheres who'll think I'm good lookin'!"

"Yeah, your mother!" the Olden Pony neighed as she was served her food.

"Hay old mare! I'm the one who's supposed ta be makin' the jokes round here!"

"I don't think she's jokin', Larry," Texas Tilly replied, trying to surpress her sudden urge to laugh.

"Don't take it so hard, chum," Con Mane said with a grin. "Besides, you've got a lot on your plate at the moment."

"Say! Yur right about that, spy guy! Time ta eat! GIT'R DONE!" Larry shouted as he rapidly started to chow down.

"Better keep your hoofs away from his mouth!" Sye Klops shouted, watching the rotund stallion literally inhaling his entire plate of food into his gaping mouth.

"WAITRESS!" Silver spoke out, "PLEASE GIVE ME THE AMOUNT OF PAYMENT REQUIRED FOR MY PARTY AND I WILL PROMPTLY PRODUCE THE REQUIRED CURRENCY TO.."

When the waitress saw Silver's wings and horn, she bowed to him and then tore up the check.

"Your majesty, members of the royal circle of Equestria eat here with our compliments!" the waitress neighed as she trotted back into the kitchen.

"PLEASE WAIT! YOUR CONCLUSION IS IN ERROR! I AM NOT ROYALTY!" the cybernetic alicorn tried to explain.

"Don't fight it, saddlepal. We git a lot of free stuff this-a way!" Tilly laughed as she began to dine.

"This here kind of stuff happens all the time with old robot boy over thar," Larry whispered to Gold Digger before Tilly hit the rotund Earth pony with an apple on his head.

"I heard that, Larry! If'n ya call mah saddlepal a robot agin, I'm gonna take ya outside and turn ya inside OUT!"

"I'd really wouldn't have the GUTS to go through that! HA HA! I don't care who ya are, that's funny!"

• Like 1

GoldDigger finishing up his milkshake sat it on the table and reached to grab his money pouch tied to his side "I know ya said you would buy the milkshake but im at least taking the tip" GoldDigger said pouring a hoof full of coins out and setting them on the table's center

"Our new friend has the right idea," Con Mane said as he left a generous tip, "After all, the serving staff here worked very hard to keep us fed and happy."

"I'll second that, pal!" Texas Tilly said as she left her tip.

"I agree," added Sye Klops, leaving a tip.

"I'll leave'm a real good tip," Larry said as he turned to shout out at the wait staff. "HERE'S A TIP FER YA! DON'T EAT YELLER SNOW! GIT'R DONE!"

Before an angry Texas Tilly could reach him, the Olden Pony kicked Larry hard in the gut.

"That wasn't nice or funny, sonny!" she neighed, placing a tip on the table.

"I was only kiddin' y'all!" Larry neighed, putting a tip on the table before doubling over. "That old gal kin sure kick!"

"SCANNING!" Silver spoke as the cybernetic stallion scanned the rotund pony. "SCANNING COMPLETE! NO BROKEN BONES! SLIGHT LACERATION OF THE.."

"We git the idear, tin head! I'm ok. Hay Gold, since we're done with dinner, would ya lead us to yur gold mine?"

• 3 weeks later...

(ooc): My apologies for letting this RP lag, spent a lot of time with the GGG. And Brony55, you are more than welcome to join in this RP! By all means, please do!

"If'n this mine of yurs is too fer away ta reach in one day, maybe we kin spend the night in this here town," Larry the Cable Pony suggested. "We could pitch tents and camp out! Now, I could bunk with Texas Tilly while the rest of y'all..."

"In YUR dreams, ya chubby galoot!" Tilly roared.

"PROVOKING TEXAS TILLY TO ANGER IS INADVISABLE!" Silver spoke in his electronic voice.

"Gold Digger, exactly how far is this mine of yours from here?" Sye Klops asked.

"Yes Golddigger, how far away?" asked Con Mane. "I'd be in favor of starting our journey there immediately."

"As long as I get my rusty horseshoe, I'm all in favor of that!" added the Olden Pony.

((OOC: its allright i was into other threads myself)) "ehhh its roughly 54 miles away from here.... and that's if ya go through the everfree..." GoldDigger said "it all depends on what you want to do" he added ((OOC: also when and if this thread goes to they get to there destination i might introduce a second character into my replies if that ok with you))

(ooc): Fine by me! :D

"Whoa thar!" Larry the Cable Pony neighed, "that's a long, long way ta walk! Hay Tilly, how about askin' yur tin plated pal thar ta zap us all over to the mine with his magic? He's gotta horn, ain't he?"

'If'n ya call Silver tin-plated oncest more, tubby, you're gonna be FLYIN' ta the mine on the receivin' end of mah BOOT!" the striped mare warned as she turned to her cybernetic stallion friend. "Silver, kin ya do it?"

"CALCULATIONS IN PROGRESS!" Silver spoke in electronic voice.

"Magical teleportation of this size of crowd?" Sye Klops asked. "Is that even possible?"

"Theorhetically it is, I suppose," Con Mane said, "though I would never attempt it myself."

"Well, how about it, big guy?" the Olden Pony asked.

"GoldDigger, whatdoya think? If'n Silver kin magic us over thar in a jiffy, want'm ta try it?"

"Silver, kin ya do the job?" Texas Tilly asked the mechanical alicorn stallion.

"CALCULATIONS COMPLETE!" Silver announced, "DUE TO MY HIGH LEVEL OF MAGIC IT IS INDEED POSSIBLE FOR OUR ENTIRE HERD TO BE MAGICALLY TELEPORTED THAT DISTANCE, PROVIDED I AM GIVEN OUR DESTINATION COORDINATES!"

"Destination whats-it?" Larry asked.

"Destination coordinates," Sye Klops added. "The place where the mine is located."

"OH! What's it again?"

"Nevermind Larry, I believe the rest of us understand," Con Mane said confidently.

"Bet the old gray mare don't!" Larry laughed.

"Magical teleportation requires intense concentration and complete focus to make it work," the Olden Pony said, surprising nearly everyone at the table. "Hay, just because I'm old doesn't mean I'm not smart!"

"That sure is true, ma'am," Tilly said with a nod before turning to Gold Digger. :"Do ya have a map of the mine's location so Silver kin have a look at it?"