Possibilities?

Lilia

Since I have been away for so long, I was wondering if, during that time, some of my characters grew up a bit?  I was thinking about Shadowe and him getting his cutie Mark--a silver crescent moon surrounded by white wisps of fog--from aiding his mother in a magic experiment. This is completely in the hands of the mods and admins on the idea of characters maturing while the player is on hiatus.

Sent from my KFOT

The World of Equestria RP doesn't actually progress in real time; that would be very difficult to enforce. You're not really required to have your characters have changed at all while you're way.

Of course, if you would like to change your characters in any way, just ask a moderator and they will move the character's app back to the applications section for you while you will be able to work on it. The application will be subject to re-approval, however, so do keep that in mind. :)

The World of Equestria RP doesn't actually progress in real time; that would be very difficult to enforce. You're not really required to have your characters have changed at all while you're way.

Of course, if you would like to change your characters in any way, just ask a moderator and they will move the character's app back to the applications section for you while you will be able to work on it. The application will be subject to re-approval, however, so do keep that in mind. :)

This is what I did when my character Reno grew up a little and got his cutie mark :D