question

MicCheck14

how do I sign up for WOE? I'd love to become a certified Roleplayer, but since I just got my account I'm having a hard time figuring this site out.

Hiya, welcome to Canterlot! May I suggest posting in the Introductions section so that we have the chance to properly welcome you to our site? ;)

You can find all the information about roleplaying with us in the site rules, but I'll try to give you the Cliffnotes version. To 'sign up' for the WoE RP and to become an 'RP Certified' member, you need to get a character approved for RP through our Applications section, which is here. Before you post your app, however, make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, especially this post.

Once you've posted your application, it will need to be reviewed by at least two staff members. This could take a few days. If there are changes necessary, the aforementioned staff members will help you make the necessary changes before your app will get stamped, or accepted. Once this happens, the administrator will move you into the RP Certified usergroup and you will able to post in WoE. :)

• Like 1

Nicely said, Jane! Be forewarned -- World of Equestria has a high standard of character quality, and your application should reflect the design of a character we would really see in Friendship is Magic. Fear not, though -- we have a robust and experienced team dedicated to helping you!