So Roll call! :D

Fox McCloud SilverWisp, reporting for duty with unicorn filly, Dawn Sunrise. Who shall attend story time and provide comedic relief!

And Silver Wisp, young stallion Pegasus. He shall be rival to Daring Do, trying to nab the treasure before her and her crew, leaving them in the dust!

Jane shall be playing Pina Colada the filly in Ponyville, and an antagonist later on in the story. :)

Fox McCloud SilverWisp, reporting for duty with unicorn filly, Dawn Sunrise. Who shall attend story time and provide comedic relief!

And Silver Wisp, young stallion Pegasus. He shall be rival to Daring Do, trying to nab the treasure before her and her crew, leaving them in the dust!

Fox McCloud you say? :shock: :?: :!: RP like Star Fox but with ponies? Perhaps....

Fox McCloud you say? :shock: :?: :!: RP like Star Fox but with ponies? Perhaps....

Say no more!! One StarFox RP, coming up!!

(doesn't know StarFox storyline)

(knows not even half the characters)

(the land master is OP in SSBB)

(DO A BARREL ROLL)

(not going to make StarFox RP)

Fitting name for what?

About to start work on the first post. Dabom is good for coming in so we don't have to wait on him. Saronyx is also good.

Time to write!

Yelp! :| Better work then.

Give me a fitting name and I'll let you figure out the personality on the go ;)

Red Bearing

Fluorescent

Squiggles

Iron Oxide

(I dare you to do the one in bold!!)

This is what happens when I go a day with no Internet!

Anyway, just saying that I'm here with Xukar (though th fact you trust me to show up enough to not need me to post here makes me happy)

Also, if need be I can throw Rune in as a colt for the listening.

Being the nephew of a Writer, whom he lives with half the time, and a history buff, I can easily see him being a large fan of the Daring Do books.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/15150-daring-do-and-the-quest-for-the-golden-statue/

There it is! If you have a filly or colt character then join now! All other characters wait until the book starts being read. Also I joined as Scootaloo for fun :P Sorry if anyone was wanted to join as her

Oh yeah! How is the book going to start? With Daring recollecting herself from her last journey then going out and meeting her crew? Or start at the beginning of the journey, Daring has her team together and they're at a certain location when the rival and/or X appears and challenges her to a race to the statue?

I don't know, maybe you had something planned already. These were just a few ideas / questions I had. :P

I was just going to start the story with Daring and friends in the heart of Saddle Arabia and stuff :) I have an idea for how I'm going to start it

Ack, guys, we need a posting order so slow players like me don't get left behind! Wait for at least three or four other players to post before you post again, and maybe leave a few hours in between posts please. :) I started writing my Piña post when there were only three replies to the subject. :P

Apologies. Well for the kids it is just a free for all for now :) Jane once you post as Pina I figured we would start the story :)

Hmm...When to post as their rival...Hmm...Got it!! As soon as they find the temple, stop them in their tracks, thank them for finding it, then move on ahead (or end up seriously needing their help because he isn't strong enough to push a giant rock out of the way.)

Then perhaps...Wait, why am I posting my evil plans for you all to see? Avert your eyes!! :evil: