OOC: And here we have my second attempt at a One Piece x My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic crossover focused on new kinds of adventures in Ponyville when a peculiar being from Canterlot decides to leave his life of class behind to experience a more quite and peaceful aspect of the world.

And now, on to the starter!

IC:

A fine daylight sky sweeps the air far above the small town of ponies with a brilliant gleaming yellow sun that promises clear skies for this day and night. The trees surrounding it merrily swaying with the subtley changing directions of the gentle breeze. The scene settles around the presence of a calm and collected male Earth Pony with a gentle trot along borders of the peaceful farm area of Sweet Apple Acres. His full coat having a shade of blue slightly brighter than that of the beloved Princess Luna, and his bright and smooth blonde mane almost as bright as the sun, and his eyes a brighter blue than his main coat. Finalizing his appearance is his cutie mark that consists of a fork and knife positioned in a cross that forms an "X". He seems not to smile, but not frown either, as the currently calm stallion trots ever closer to the bounds of Ponyville; looking forward to a future line of work in a more quiet, a more peaceful environment.

oh i see a new earth pony is coming to ponyville i was just on my way to my restaurant but i got a few minutes to stop and chat hello my name is spoon spin what is yours ask a mare with a light purple coat, a blonde mane, bright orange eyes and a plate and spoon cutiemark

During the stallion's walk, he would discern the figure of a fine well-to-do and fine looking mare in his path. With the scrap of self-control he possesses, he manages to keep his eyes from forming into the shapes of hearts as he looks at her coming his direction. Instead, he lets out a nice, merry sigh as she approached. Not a single detail of her misses his gaze as he 'checks her out' in a subtle fashion.

[colour=#0000cd]"Ah, yes. I suppose for now I'm a new lot to this small town. Though I must say it looks like a lovely place. You yourself are looking well and beautiful." [/colour]the stallion dips his head in a bowing manner. [colour=#0000cd]"A pleasure to meet you, Spoon Spin. In recent years, I've become known with a new name. I am now Black Hoof 'Sanji'. You can call me one or the other." [/colour]he smiles genuinely toward her.

Crystal Dawn was lying on a rather low hanging cloud with her paints when she heard two voices from below. Now normally, she wouldn't be nosey and listen in, but one of the voices belonged to that of a stranger. They did, of course, had occasional visitors from all around Equestria, but it wasn't the usual season for visitors.

"Perhaps," Dawn mused quietly to herself, "he's here for a job, or relocating." The curious filly inched to the edge of the cloud and gingerly peered over the edge. Her eyes landed on a dark coloured stallion conversing with another from the town. What was her name again? She was terrible with names. As she racked her brains thinking for the identity of the mare. Her wings fluttered slightly, ruffled by a sudden wind and knocked over a jar of cerulean paint. It wobbled once, twice, and teetered on the edge of the cloud, as if hesitating before a dive. Then it plunged.

Dawn stared wide eyed in horror as the jar fell rapidly towards the pair, and she pushed herself off the cloud to catch it.

"Move!" Dawn yelled, beating her wings hard. She reached out her front hooves, grasping for the jar. The jar tipped slightly, and a bit of bright blue liquid splattered out towards the ground.

Then she caught it.

Just a mere few inches off the ground and covered with splotches of blue paint, Dawn smiled sheepishly at the two. "Hi."

• Like 1

Wow that was a close one good thing I have great reflexes as I cacth the little filly you look familiar are you crystal dawn you should be more careful what was you doing ip there anyway does your parents know where you are asyou can see I am a unicore