I want to rp

So as the title saids I just want to start a simple slice of life RP. This OOC Discussion is here to get the gears rolling. And to let others know who is in this. As for rules, I may be a bit of a Zod... what I just saw Man of Steel? If you want in ask and list the character(s) you wish to play.

Loction is Ponyville but can be moved within the rp.

Rules:

[colour=#ff0000]I will be using a posting order to insure fair posting to all. [/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Next I only ask that you try to let everyone stay involed.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Third if you and another player start having felling for one another... cool story twist.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Last you have three days to updated during you turn or you will have to wait till you are up again.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]That is all.[/colour]

[colour=#ffa500]Characters and who they are controled by: limit per person 789790.... I mean 2.[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]Gearlock- Male Rainbow Dash goes by Dash [/colour]

Count me in. What do you need to know?

I just need to know who you are playing, if canon, I just need to know who and anything you do differently with the character.

For yes oc are allowed. Next this has nothin to do with the man of steel. The plot is about a group of friends hanging out and doin things.

ok do you just want us to post our characters here or send it to you in a message and how much of it do you want to know because i could send the whole thing

All I really need is a breif bio, so that I and the other players know a little about everybody.

On a side note if you play canon you only have to post what you do differently with that character.

Name:Starwind

Sex:female

Species:Unicorn

Eye colour:light red

Coat:has a yellow coat

Mane/Tail: a green mane and tail

Physique:normal

History:born and raise in canterlot when Starwind was just a foal her parents died.grandparents live in ponyville. living in a Orphanage in canterlot never knew parentspost-8050-0-10037300-1373035098_thumb.pn what she looks like

if she is no ok i will post a diffent one

Name:Starwind

Sex:female

Eye colour:light red

Coat:has a yellow coat

Mane/Tail: a green mane and tail

Physique:normal

History:born and raise in canterlot when Starwind was just a foal her parents died.grandparents live in ponyville. living in a Orphanage in canterlot never knew parentspost-8050-0-10037300-1373035098_thumb.pn what she looks like

if she is no ok i will post a diffent one

No she is fine. I thing that we can make the first arc of the story having myself and a few others going to Canterlot to bring you to your grand parents

I'm not sure. So far its just me and you, which I can work a story around. I say we give it a day or two. See if more join, if not we will start off with just the two of us.

• 2 weeks later...

May i join?

Bio:

Name:Midas

Sex:Male

Eye colour:Golden Goldish Gold

Coat:Golden Goldish Gold

Mane/Tail: Golden Goldish Gold

Physique:Fast and agile, not too strong.

History: Midas was born in Canterlot, but his parents disappeared from Equestria. He ran out of the city and went on his own way, finding friends on his journeys. He is currently in possession of a golden amulet that his father gave to him, which is his treasured item.

• 2 weeks later...