Dreamslayers- where nightmares come from

Monochrome

Elphaba nodded to everypony. "I'm Elphaba, you can call me elphie for short." She said shyly.

ooc: sorry my posts arent that long, they will get longer as we continue. Hey I have to go to bed, see you guys in the morning!

Necro looked at Elphaba and nodded briskly. "Seems you already heard the explanation, now you need the disguise if you want to survive here for long." he huffed, performing the ritual on Elphaba, and thus changing her into a nightmare as well. "Now, I suppose you do want to hear that story while Nao recovers?" Necro said once he was finished with Elphaba.

River studied Krad intently, blinking in surprise when something flickered across his expression. It was a quick change, but it was gone as fast as it appeared. It was so brief that River couldn't exactly pinpoint what it was. Whatever the emotion was, it looked so alien on his usually optimistic face that she was slightly disturbed for a moment. That was gone once he reassured her, though the teeth didn't help. Teeth- that was an odd thought. If the nightmares fed on unsubstantial things like dreams, why did they still need teeth? Her mind occupied by the question, she poked Nao gently to get her attention. Following that, she wrote out the question in the dirt and dust that covered the floor with her hoof.

Her attention diverted to the newcomer, Elphaba, and River was slightly surprised to see that she was an alicorn. Was she one of the princesses? No, she couldn't be. Alicorns were so rare that seeing her somehow nade River feel some sort of awe.

OOC: SO I POSTED FOR NOTHING?! O: But Kraaaaaaaad. I was posting here when I was waiting to be Certified. And I'm still posting now. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US D:

ooc: Yeah i was having fun. But I shouldn't roleplay with a character that's not approved. but river you got certified but thats cause your app was great mines pathetic.

Nao, after giving a weak nod of greeting to the newcomer, turned to River. "Well, it's a few things. First, it's a matter of protection. If we're cornered and have little to no option, sometimes just showing off our teeth can scare a pony off. Second... Well, we're nightmares. Think of every monster you've ever seen in your nightmares. Most have sharp teeth like ours, don't they?" she said softly.

ooc: This is in the free rp... You don't need to have an app approved to have fun here! Besides, I like Krad. Hey, why did you take your profile pic off? He doesn't have to be approved for you to display a pic of him.

ooc: Krad, listen. Just look at me. I haven't had anything approved yet, but I'm still here and having fun. Also, if your issue is that you would like to develop Krad more, roleplaying with us is a great way to do so!

OOC: I develop a lot of my characters in the FFA, and if they fit I do make them a WoE app. Your FFA Krad doesn't even have to be the same as WoE Krad.

As Krad stood in the building her heard a creaking sound. Looking around he could tell the building was about to fall. A large part was about to fall on the girls so Krad rushes forward and pushes them out of the way and gets crushed. As he did the ground opened up and he fell into it presumably to his death.

ooc: Exactly. River has a good point there, and I'm pretty sure I do too. Now, look into your heart, and..... DOOOON'T LEEEEEAAAAAAVEEEE UUUUUSSSSSS!

OOC: *facepillows* He did it.

Edit: River refuses to reply as by replying she would be accepting Krad's removal of his charrie from the RP.

Edit Edit: We really do need an OOC thread for this chatter. Can I make it, Nom?

OOC: When I get approve I'll find away to get Krad back in. Or maybe edit my post in a bit. I need to think. If you want to talk PM me.