GE North Revival: Some Questions

TehBbqdPizza

I've been thinking of it, and noticed that the GE North section of the Greater Equestria (WOE) hasn't been posted for six months. I was considering reviving it, but want to know if that section is still open; it doesn't seem locked, yet it remains untouched for months.

Also, is it still okay to have history related to there for my OC? I have seen that the Lore and World Archive is quite outdated (as a person before me had been answered that the section is not very reliable), but is the Stalliongradthread still reliable?

Plus, does areas outside but nearby the Crystal Empire count as GE North? (If such a place were to be RPed.) I am asking this because I have seen RPs take place outside of some cities or towns (such as Ponyville).

• You're definitely free to and welcome to post in Equestria North. I know myself and some others would be quite happy to see more done there actually.
  • Yes. Stalliongrad is definitely still current and accepted WoE board lore. Reference it all you want. Dio's lore thread is still reliable.
  • For areas outside the Crystal Empire, you should be using the Crystal Empire section. It will become more clear once we have the updated map completed and out, but the distance between Stalliongrad and the empire is greater than you might expect.

The section has only become inactive due to lack of interest. If you're interested in RPing there, you're more than welcome to! In fact, I may be tempted to join you if you do. I have an OC from Stalliongrad that hasn't had a post in over a year.