Season 4 talk

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY want Cadence and Shining Armor to have a baby, even though I don't see the odds of that happening.

I think it's gonna happen. <3

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I would be patient to wait for the next season... but seeing how the 3rd season was short and we were greated to a long nearly year long hiatus, my patients grows thin.

Time isn't going by quick enougn!

We all must know business sometimes, the reason why is short is the investment and fund managements. Same case of why Equestria Girls was made but gladly became a success. So the wait will be worthwhile, for now, let's enjoy Halloween. ;)

I'm really afraid of this as much as I heard. :( That's why I also notice people are putting up petitions to bring him back rather than being used as a one-shot. Twilight should experience relationships and romance too.

• 3 weeks later...

Based on the animatic I saw of some clips from season 4, I believe scootaloo will learn how to fly.

Sweetie Belle will learn magic

Twilight will be flying a lot.

Rarity will go back to canterlot like Sweet and Elite, except this time "OH, you know the princess? princess twilight? You are definately somepony worth hanging out with."

actually, its kind of sad but, since i don't live in the U.S we don't have the american channels. Well, we do but different times. So, i watch my episodes on youtube xD

Archived